Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

FG Moves To Reduce Food Prices - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / FG Moves To Reduce Food Prices (37232 Views)

Nigerian States With Fastest-Rising Food Prices In 2024 (Full List) / Hardship: FG Moves To Regulate Food Prices / Honeywell Spaghetti Releases “Mini” Version As Food Prices Increase (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Moves To Reduce Food Prices by Polynek(m): 7:31am On Nov 17, 2021
Make Dem do abeg
Re: FG Moves To Reduce Food Prices by Fahdiga(m): 7:32am On Nov 17, 2021
ENIGMATIC2023:

The Bible even warned us about APC, but we obviously don't
read our bible.
Open to Proverbs 24 vs 21 & 22 (KJV).
"21: My son, fear the Lord, and fear the king as well; do not
associate with those that say 'CHANGE'.
"22: For their calamity comes quickly ... and the disaster they
both may bring"

Happy Endurance �
100%
Re: FG Moves To Reduce Food Prices by Charly68: 7:40am On Nov 17, 2021
Were they sleeping before ?
Re: FG Moves To Reduce Food Prices by Cuteimma1(m): 8:04am On Nov 17, 2021
Re: FG Moves To Reduce Food Prices by Jacksparrow7(m): 8:34am On Nov 17, 2021
cheesy cheesy moves my ass
Re: FG Moves To Reduce Food Prices by DLuciano: 9:31am On Nov 17, 2021
ManirBK:
Good move God bless BABA Buhari God bless Nigeria

keep deceiving yourself, you can lick bubus anu's who cares!
Re: FG Moves To Reduce Food Prices by ArewaNorth: 10:44am On Nov 17, 2021
inoki247:

You people and all this your theory abg wetin America dey produce..

You check some of there Beers na from Mexico, Cloths China unless u neva buy anything from US before dey import from anywhere with there high rate of importation did it affect there progress...

Terrorist ar forcing our farmers to stay indoor and you want to keep enduring when they cant go out to give us enough produce...

I jus pray say dem get sense and review dere devilish policy meant to suffocate the masses....

We are talking abt food and US produce food that can feed the whole Africa every year. People can't be liberated nor be productive without food sufficiency. If u can only see the food produced annually in the North u will definitely winder how Nigeria can consume it.....by the way Dawanau food commodity market in Kano is the largest in Africa and believe me if u go there u will know that we have food except if u don't have money to buy. Young guys produce thousands or hundreds bags of rice, maize, sorghum and many commodities and u are here doubting the success of farming!
Re: FG Moves To Reduce Food Prices by inoki247: 10:56am On Nov 17, 2021
ArewaNorth:

We are talking abt food and US produce food that can feed the whole Africa every year. People can't be liberated nor be productive without food sufficiency. If u can only see the food produced annually in the North u will definitely winder how Nigeria can consume it.....by the way Dawanau food commodity market in Kano is the largest in Africa and believe me if u go there u will know that we have food except if u don't have money to buy. Young guys produce thousands or hundreds bags of rice, maize, sorghum and many commodities and u are here doubting the success of farming!

so With the success of the farming what's stopping dem to circulate the produce....

abi no b same Local rice wey cheap before border closure start to dey drag same amount with smuggled foreign rice rate...
Re: FG Moves To Reduce Food Prices by Sultty(m): 11:13am On Nov 17, 2021
lexy2014:

Which step has been taken that u say is in the right direction?
at your age u no know Grammer
Re: FG Moves To Reduce Food Prices by lexy2014: 12:14pm On Nov 17, 2021
Sultty:
at your age u no know Grammer

But since u no grammar at your age how come u can't answer the simple question?

Which step has been taken that u say is in the right direction?
Re: FG Moves To Reduce Food Prices by ArewaNorth: 12:18pm On Nov 17, 2021
inoki247:

so With the success of the farming what's stopping dem to circulate the produce....

abi no b same Local rice wey cheap before border closure start to dey drag same amount with smuggled foreign rice rate...
I'm working and living in the south and most of the rice u eat are from Kebbi, Jigawa, Kano and others. Manubtime when I go to buy foodstuff the seller will tell me we give them kanonrice as foreign rice. In Nigeria, people are so wicked that they skyrocket prices when the demand is high. Before PMB came we had less than 4 international standard rice mills but now we have more than 100. Those who spent their money to purchase equipments and set up the company and hired workers have spent a lot and are now in hurry to recoup the money they invested as such they consequently hike the price beyond normal prices.
Those among us who travel widely knows that trailers are about ¼ of public transport vehicles on our roads and mostly transporting foodstuffs.
Ponder well how 200m can survive on 3 square meals and u will know that it isn't easy at all!

1 Like

Re: FG Moves To Reduce Food Prices by middlebelter(m): 1:21pm On Nov 17, 2021
Does anyone still take any pronouncement from this government seriously? Where were they looking when the prices skyrocketed? Any government with human feelings will know that issues of food availability and pricing are very sensitive and would have done anything possible to make food within the reach of the masses. Mistake twice made is habitual. In 1985 he made this same mistake and blamed it on middlemen now about 35years after you want us to believe the same trash?

GMB, you pretended to be on the side of the masses, but hardly can I point out one single way in which you have made life more bearable than GEJ since you step on the throne that you coveted. All we have been hearing is excuses, blame games all the time. You promised to make the price of PMS N45, but have moved from N85 to N162. The exchange rate of Naira to USD was about N250:$1, today you can't get USD less than N410 through the bank and the unofficial market is about N570.00 Insecurity that was confined to NE and Abuja during GEJ has enveloped the entire country, don't even attempt to review the employment statistics.

TELL ME HOW WILL HISTORY BE KIND TO YOU?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Next Cash And Carry Distributes Items To Agulu, Anambra State (photos) / Adeyeye Adeola: Chef Deo Begins 150-Hour Cook-A-Thon To Break Guinness Records / Pick Your Favourite Nigerian Rice Dish. (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.