Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,520 members, 7,836,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Police On Trail Of Us-based Nigerian Over N22.5 Million Fraud - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police On Trail Of Us-based Nigerian Over N22.5 Million Fraud (23278 Views)

Anambra: APC Fixes N22.5 Million For Nomination Forms / Governors Agree To Pay N22,500 As Minimum Wage / Peter Obi: Nigeria’s Economy On Life Support Over N22.7trn Debt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police On Trail Of Us-based Nigerian Over N22.5 Million Fraud by brodalikeme(m): 7:27pm On Nov 16, 2021
Hmm
Re: Police On Trail Of Us-based Nigerian Over N22.5 Million Fraud by Hotzone(m): 7:28pm On Nov 16, 2021
Who scam more than FG under zuzuhari
Re: Police On Trail Of Us-based Nigerian Over N22.5 Million Fraud by Aganju849: 7:29pm On Nov 16, 2021
oshozondii:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/police-on-trail-of-us-based-nigerian-over-n22-5-million-fraud/

A five year old referral (informal) that had nothing to do with the contentious transaction

They're obviously illiterates, they can't do anything to him.
Re: Police On Trail Of Us-based Nigerian Over N22.5 Million Fraud by Deserea: 7:33pm On Nov 16, 2021
Dog chop Dog. Non of my business.
Re: Police On Trail Of Us-based Nigerian Over N22.5 Million Fraud by foxxydude: 7:33pm On Nov 16, 2021
oshozondii:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/police-on-trail-of-us-based-nigerian-over-n22-5-million-fraud/

Did they call the senators aide that they wanted to run business with Larry?
Business don sour dem don dey run from pillar to post grin
Why dem no go change the money for bank if na real legit dollars?
Re: Police On Trail Of Us-based Nigerian Over N22.5 Million Fraud by godisshit(m): 7:34pm On Nov 16, 2021
Your country doesn't have a beautiful image.

Jiggijiggiman:
Tarnishing the beautiful image of our country
Re: Police On Trail Of Us-based Nigerian Over N22.5 Million Fraud by Cyoung4real(m): 7:42pm On Nov 16, 2021
Jiggijiggiman:
Tarnishing the beautiful image of our country

The image

Re: Police On Trail Of Us-based Nigerian Over N22.5 Million Fraud by oloshun(m): 7:43pm On Nov 16, 2021
The king really proofs his integrity. Reading this article makes me believe there are still some fee good people who will not hesitate to destroy you if you try to stain them.
Re: Police On Trail Of Us-based Nigerian Over N22.5 Million Fraud by thaoriginator: 7:43pm On Nov 16, 2021
Nothing concern me for this matter! Nobody papa come gimmie shishi
Re: Police On Trail Of Us-based Nigerian Over N22.5 Million Fraud by LesbianBoy(m): 7:45pm On Nov 16, 2021
Na dem

I want to japa. Stop discouraging us. Come back let others go.

Only to go and commit crime!

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

The annoying thing is that, after they take useless risk and go into crime lie this, na on top one olosho dem go spend the money on. This our generation dey MENT seriously undecided undecided
Re: Police On Trail Of Us-based Nigerian Over N22.5 Million Fraud by MemoriesAndMe: 8:16pm On Nov 16, 2021
They want to extradite Larry from the US to Nigeria throught the Interpole because of $38,000 won't send Kyari to the US over his involvement in $2.2m deal. Are all humans equal?

This seems like a civil matter and no International Court will even grant them audience on a case this trivial.
They know Larry first name but not his last name. So, interpole will be the one helping them look for Larry's last name? Let them just say the palace folks are dumb for falling prey to this cheap trick. They wanted to exchange USD to naira and dont know how to call an aboki to the palace to do it for them?

They will spend more than the $38k on lawyers arguing through any extradition requests between Nigeria and the US.
Re: Police On Trail Of Us-based Nigerian Over N22.5 Million Fraud by Bobxin: 8:18pm On Nov 16, 2021
Bellybutterfly:
This is actually a very delicate issue. If the senators aide is in on it, his arrest would have alerted the said Larry and he might just go into serious hiding until alhaja and the kabiyesi is tired. Extradition is not as smooth as they usually make it out in the papers. The senators aide will walk free as no money was paid into his account and he was only called in as a mutual friend, what charges would they hold him with. That money is huge though. Criminals everywhere

Get through your day with our delicious belly butterfly chin chin. We supply to supermarkets, offices and homes. Currently available: 500g snack jar, 700g snack jar, 1.2kg bucket and 1.5kg bucket going for 800naira/jar, 1,100naira/jar, 1,900naira/bucket and 2,800naira/bucket respectively. Contact in bio.
See as you fine.

1 Like

Re: Police On Trail Of Us-based Nigerian Over N22.5 Million Fraud by Odoogu(m): 8:21pm On Nov 16, 2021
googlepikins:
I need advice please.

I used our area vigilante group money to arrange 2 draws 2 weeks ago, but it didn't go well.

My neighbour just called me that they're currently at my gate with sticks angrily waiting for me.

I don't know if they just want to discuss or they have something bad in their mind.

What should I do

Open the door and tell them Desmond Elliott caused it.gringrin
Re: Police On Trail Of Us-based Nigerian Over N22.5 Million Fraud by Bobxin: 8:23pm On Nov 16, 2021
MemoriesAndMe:
They want to extradite Larry from the US to Nigeria throught the Interpole because of $38,000 won't send Kyari to the US over his involvement in $2.2m deal. Are all humans equal?
And Kyari's extradition is even easier than Larry's. Larry is a commoner and must have hidden, unlike a public servant.

1 Like

Re: Police On Trail Of Us-based Nigerian Over N22.5 Million Fraud by MemoriesAndMe: 8:26pm On Nov 16, 2021
Bobxin:

And Kyari's extradition is even easier than Larry's. Larry is a commoner and must have hidden, unlike a public servant.
They don't want to do it, period. He will mention names if they try to, thats why they left him and focused on Larry.

1 Like

Re: Police On Trail Of Us-based Nigerian Over N22.5 Million Fraud by BABANGBALI: 8:33pm On Nov 16, 2021
They just want to collect their own chair of the money
Re: Police On Trail Of Us-based Nigerian Over N22.5 Million Fraud by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 16, 2021
Bellybutterfly:
This is actually a very delicate issue. If the senators aide is in on it, his arrest would have alerted the said Larry and he might just go into serious hiding until alhaja and the kabiyesi is tired. Extradition is not as smooth as they usually make it out in the papers. The senators aide will walk free as no money was paid into his account and he was only called in as a mutual friend, what charges would they hold him with. That money is huge though. Criminals everywhere

Get through your day with our delicious belly butterfly chin chin. We supply to supermarkets, offices and homes. Currently available: 500g snack jar, 700g snack jar, 1.2kg bucket and 1.5kg bucket going for 800naira/jar, 1,100naira/jar, 1,900naira/bucket and 2,800naira/bucket respectively. Contact in bio.

grin grin God bless your hustle.
Re: Police On Trail Of Us-based Nigerian Over N22.5 Million Fraud by Freelane33(m): 8:51pm On Nov 16, 2021
FORM SICK . If they ask for the money tell them you have issue with kuda bank to escape tonight . 2moro In oworitpkwo voice get their money ready because sickness go form you and you won’t be able to form sick
googlepikins:
I need advice please.

I used our area vigilante group money to arrange 2 draws 2 weeks ago, but it didn't go well.

My neighbour just called me that they're currently at my gate with sticks angrily waiting for me.

I don't know if they just want to discuss or they have something bad in their mind.

I don't know why people can't control their anger issues.

What should I do
Re: Police On Trail Of Us-based Nigerian Over N22.5 Million Fraud by iyke2frankeze: 8:57pm On Nov 16, 2021
All senators from that region are scammers and drug barrons. They all did apprenticeship in one man's hand.
Re: Police On Trail Of Us-based Nigerian Over N22.5 Million Fraud by seyz91(m): 8:57pm On Nov 16, 2021
cheesy
ChiefSosa:
Good! Stupid thief is running Forex scam. He dubiously collected dollars and to give back the naira equivalent to the owner becomes a problem. He even had the audacity to involve a Royal father into his scam.
When they catch him, they should pull down his underwear and mercilessly flog his bare buttocks with leather belt. They should also turn him over and flog his penis, because he definitely wants to spend the money on Olosho.
Don't give him bail. Keep him there; we're not using him. Knack am with 2 by 2 if e dey prove stubborn.
Re: Police On Trail Of Us-based Nigerian Over N22.5 Million Fraud by seyz91(m): 8:58pm On Nov 16, 2021
cheesy
Conner44:
For what angry what of Abba Kyari that used his own loot to sew agbada for hushpuppy
Re: Police On Trail Of Us-based Nigerian Over N22.5 Million Fraud by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 16, 2021
Nah them.

Nigerian living in US scamming people.

"A good name is better than silver and gold"
Re: Police On Trail Of Us-based Nigerian Over N22.5 Million Fraud by seyz91(m): 8:58pm On Nov 16, 2021
you dey mind them undecided
sapientia:
See energy

Where is Abba Kyari
Re: Police On Trail Of Us-based Nigerian Over N22.5 Million Fraud by Kay25(m): 9:06pm On Nov 16, 2021
googlepikins:
I need advice please.

What should I do
����u are asking why they can't control their anger when u too should be asking why u can't control your greed..u are greedyperson they should beat the stupidity out of u..
Re: Police On Trail Of Us-based Nigerian Over N22.5 Million Fraud by buJu234: 9:12pm On Nov 16, 2021
the lesson here:

always go through the government-approved channels..; like the banks etc

if ur money is legit; then why go through somebody that can disappear tomorrow?

let's try and trust our institutions
Re: Police On Trail Of Us-based Nigerian Over N22.5 Million Fraud by PartnerusIsBack: 10:24pm On Nov 16, 2021
You really made me laugh you know ����

googlepikins:
I need advice please.

What should I do
Re: Police On Trail Of Us-based Nigerian Over N22.5 Million Fraud by clericuzzio(m): 11:22pm On Nov 16, 2021
googlepikins:
I need advice please.

What should I do

Looollllllling
Re: Police On Trail Of Us-based Nigerian Over N22.5 Million Fraud by jaxxy(m): 12:41am On Nov 17, 2021
There are certain friendships that money matter shud be a no go areas.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust / Sunday Igboho Terror Linkage: Malami Should Be Selling 'Recharge Card'- Adeyanju / Bishop Matthew Kukah: Buhari Has Done A Terrible Job As President Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.