Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,743 members, 7,955,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:33 PM

Do You Offer Hire Purchase Vehicles For Uber Or Bolt? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Offer Hire Purchase Vehicles For Uber Or Bolt? (588 Views)

Cars Available For Uber Or Bolt (hire Purchase) / Do You Offer Collection And Delivery Services? Introduce Your Business Here / What Service Can You Offer? We Will Pay. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Offer Hire Purchase Vehicles For Uber Or Bolt? by agentd: 12:15pm On Feb 06, 2022
i am a driver with over 6 years of experience looking for a vehicle for hire purchase in Lagos. I could make a starting deposit of 100k and deliver weekly. Please point one my way if you know any serious person. Thank you.
Re: Do You Offer Hire Purchase Vehicles For Uber Or Bolt? by Gentlerespect76: 12:43pm On Feb 06, 2022
agentd:
i am a driver with over 6 years of experience looking for a vehicle for hire purchase in Lagos. I could make a starting deposit of 100k and deliver weekly. Please point one my way if you know any serious person. Thank you.

How much vehicle are you looking to buy?
Re: Do You Offer Hire Purchase Vehicles For Uber Or Bolt? by Khaysee: 2:36pm On Feb 07, 2022
Call this man 08034068283 he needs a car on hire purchase Ibadan people only
Re: Do You Offer Hire Purchase Vehicles For Uber Or Bolt? by ObelawoOT: 2:21pm On Mar 26, 2022
agentd:

One slot available!
Competent and Experienced Driver needed for a clean, direct,tokunbo Toyota Camry04 on rentals. Contract based.
Weekly remittance of 40k
Requirements
-Driver must be actively registered on both Uber and Taxify, with good work experience and driver rating.
-Driver must have a valid driver's license and a smartphone in good working condition.
-Driver must be Lagos mainland based (Preferably Ojodu Berger or Ikeja axis)
-Driver must be polite, friendly, honest, and have good safety and maintenance culture.
-Driver must be fluent in English language and posses good written and verbal communication skills.

***Interested applicants with these requirements should call or WhatsApp on 09036764431
***Police report, Proof of residence and Two reputable guarantors (with proof of residence in Lagos) will be required to process application.
**Qualified candidate will be duly addressed.
Re: Do You Offer Hire Purchase Vehicles For Uber Or Bolt? by Derende(m): 3:06pm On Mar 26, 2022
All this requirement just to have a vehicle.Naija i hail thee
ObelawoOT:

One slot available!
Competent and Experienced Driver needed for a clean, direct,tokunbo Toyota Camry04 on rentals. Contract based.
Weekly remittance of 40k
Requirements
-Driver must be actively registered on both Uber and Taxify, with good work experience and driver rating.
-Driver must have a valid driver's license and a smartphone in good working condition.
-Driver must be Lagos mainland based (Preferably Ojodu Berger or Ikeja axis)
-Driver must be polite, friendly, honest, and have good safety and maintenance culture.
-Driver must be fluent in English language and posses good written and verbal communication skills.

***Interested applicants with these requirements should call or WhatsApp on 09036764431
***Police report, Proof of residence and Two reputable guarantors (with proof of residence in Lagos) will be required to process application.
**Qualified candidate will be duly addressed.
Re: Do You Offer Hire Purchase Vehicles For Uber Or Bolt? by Denni1ng(m): 4:21pm On Mar 29, 2022
Good evening everyone, am in need of Toyota Corolla for the use of Bolt/Uber in Lagos, I'm a certified driver Under this platform with 7 years of experience, if you are searching for a reliable and God fearing driver to entrust your car for this purpose, kindly contact me on 09028021444. Am looking forward to hear from you, thanks

(1) (Reply)

Scammer Alert!!! / Help I'm Thinking Of Starting A POS Business / Hiring now: Long-term quality writers - 90k work-from-home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.