Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Why Do Some People Change Their Picture On Facebook After Being Found? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Some People Change Their Picture On Facebook After Being Found? (2024 Views)

Man Cries Out On Facebook After Friends Bedded His Wife To Get Him A Job / How To Use Nigeria Flag As Background Of Your Picture On Facebook / Why Some Can't View Their Picture After Downloading It From Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some People Change Their Picture On Facebook After Being Found? by mamagee3(f): 11:17pm On Jun 07, 2011
I saw a girl days ago on facebook and I sent her a message congratulating on her on an achievement and then two days later she changed her profile picture. . .

What does this really mean? And I have to add that she's a braggart in real life.
Re: Why Do Some People Change Their Picture On Facebook After Being Found? by mukina2: 12:48am On Jun 08, 2011
oh mamagee but we still love you kiss grin

maybe she just felt like changing her picture.
Re: Why Do Some People Change Their Picture On Facebook After Being Found? by mamagee3(f): 12:52am On Jun 08, 2011
^^Oh well, I'm sorry for asking such a ridiculous question. . . grin grin

By the way I love you too mukina. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Do Some People Change Their Picture On Facebook After Being Found? by OAM4J: 12:59am On Jun 08, 2011
I saw a poster called mama-gee on NL in 2009 when I newly join this forum. Over the years, she has changed her profile pictures many times.

Why does she keep doing that?
Re: Why Do Some People Change Their Picture On Facebook After Being Found? by dayokanu(m): 1:00am On Jun 08, 2011
Mamagee I love you more than all of them
Re: Why Do Some People Change Their Picture On Facebook After Being Found? by CrazyMan(m): 1:16am On Jun 08, 2011
Funny.

@Mamagee

Longest time, how body smiley
Re: Why Do Some People Change Their Picture On Facebook After Being Found? by mamagee3(f): 1:27am On Jun 08, 2011
^^Things have been going just the way they should. cheesy cheesy

Oh my gosh, Crazyman I missed you longest time. , I miss your funny posts on the Jokes section. cheesy cheesy

How have you been? cheesy
Re: Why Do Some People Change Their Picture On Facebook After Being Found? by mamagee3(f): 1:28am On Jun 08, 2011
dayokanu:

Mamagee I love you more than all of them
If you love me, you won't call me ugly in the romance section. tongue
Re: Why Do Some People Change Their Picture On Facebook After Being Found? by CrazyMan(m): 1:34am On Jun 08, 2011
mama-gee:

^^Things have been going just the way they should. cheesy cheesy

Oh my gosh, Crazyman I missed you longest time. , I miss your funny posts on the Jokes section. cheesy cheesy

How have you been? cheesy

I've been cool my dear, it's so good to see you after so much time. smiley
Re: Why Do Some People Change Their Picture On Facebook After Being Found? by dayokanu(m): 5:16pm On Jun 08, 2011
mama-gee:

If you love me, you won't call me ugly in the romance section. tongue

I was just being honest I thought you would appreciate my honesty, OK to properly assess you I would need pictures without those clothes on.
Re: Why Do Some People Change Their Picture On Facebook After Being Found? by mamagee3(f): 6:24pm On Jun 08, 2011
^^What about the girl's pics I uploaded. . .

Can you now tell me your ratings of her. tongue
Re: Why Do Some People Change Their Picture On Facebook After Being Found? by dayokanu(m): 6:39pm On Jun 08, 2011
I didnt see her full body so I cant make a judgment.

But If I am to choose based on the face who I would like to phock, I would chose you
Re: Why Do Some People Change Their Picture On Facebook After Being Found? by Odunnu: 8:22pm On Jun 08, 2011
Hey Mama, are you in any way related to the popular musiwa aka becomrich of the politics section?
I ask because. . .you guys write alike.
@topic : how come everybody you know is a braggart?
Re: Why Do Some People Change Their Picture On Facebook After Being Found? by OAM4J: 12:53am On Jun 09, 2011
Odunnu:

Hey Mama, are you in any way related to the popular musiwa aka becomrich of the politics section?
I ask because. . .you guys write alike.
@topic : how come everybody you know is a braggart?

ROTFLMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin

Badddddeeeeestttttt Girl Odunnu. grin grin grin

Re: Why Do Some People Change Their Picture On Facebook After Being Found? by mamagee3(f): 2:42am On Jun 09, 2011
^^I thought using that emoticon is getting old. . .

Seriously, I wasn't expecting to see it on here.
Re: Why Do Some People Change Their Picture On Facebook After Being Found? by Pweety4me(f): 8:10am On Jun 09, 2011
Mama-gee it seems u judge a lot?
Re: Why Do Some People Change Their Picture On Facebook After Being Found? by 190: 9:48am On Jun 09, 2011
Mama gee has lost it

she clearly needs me a man in her life now to shine her kondo angry angry
Re: Why Do Some People Change Their Picture On Facebook After Being Found? by honeric01(m): 9:52am On Jun 09, 2011
oh oh oh mama_gee, who did this to you? cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Why Do Some People Change Their Picture On Facebook After Being Found? by mukina2: 2:35pm On Jun 09, 2011
190:

Mama gee has lost it

she clearly needs me a man in her life now to shine her kondo angry angry

she is underage angry

do not post this kinda stuff for her
she is the baby of the board and she will be protected angry

be warned.
Re: Why Do Some People Change Their Picture On Facebook After Being Found? by semid4lyfe(m): 9:40pm On Jun 09, 2011
Mama-gee, why do you like starting this ''Why'' threads? undecided
Re: Why Do Some People Change Their Picture On Facebook After Being Found? by 190: 8:45pm On Jun 10, 2011
mukina2:

she is underage angry

do not post this kinda stuff for her
she is the baby of the board and she will be protected angry

be warned.

So its me thats over aged!! angry angry
Re: Why Do Some People Change Their Picture On Facebook After Being Found? by mukina2: 12:10pm On Jun 11, 2011
pink punk cheesy grin
Re: Why Do Some People Change Their Picture On Facebook After Being Found? by 190: 2:42pm On Jun 11, 2011
I dont like that name angry angry
Re: Why Do Some People Change Their Picture On Facebook After Being Found? by mukina2: 2:44pm On Jun 11, 2011
i likelove it! grin
Re: Why Do Some People Change Their Picture On Facebook After Being Found? by OAM4J: 4:31pm On Jun 11, 2011
190:

I dont like that name angry angry

But it fits you perfectly, you should ask Seun to change your moniker to it. You can pay me and thank me later, pink punk wink cool
Re: Why Do Some People Change Their Picture On Facebook After Being Found? by Odunnu: 4:43pm On Jun 11, 2011
Why are you supporting and joining forces with Mukina2 your imaginary wife to bully NLnd's pinky190? Aint fair.
Re: Why Do Some People Change Their Picture On Facebook After Being Found? by OAM4J: 4:47pm On Jun 11, 2011
We are not bullying him, actually I gave him the name and he is yet to pay me for it.

And are you still jollosing my wife?
Re: Why Do Some People Change Their Picture On Facebook After Being Found? by mamagee3(f): 10:34pm On Jun 11, 2011
OAM4J:

But it fits you perfectly, you should ask Seun to change your moniker to it. You can pay me and thank me later, pink punk wink cool
You're soo mean. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

10 Things You Must Give Up To Move Forward! / Truth / Villagers Kill GIGANTIC Swollen Snake... Discover It Was Filled With Eggs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.