Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Say no to meth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Say no to meth (755 Views)

HOW NNAMDI KANU INTRODUCED IGBO YOUTHS TO ‘meth’ – ASARI DOKUBO / meth: NDLEA Sets Up Task Force To Dismantle Cartel Behind Meth / Collaboration Is The Key To Fighting meth In Anambra - NOA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say no to meth by nabiz(m): 9:31pm On Nov 16, 2021
Biko umunnem, kedu imara banyere ogwu Ike meth. Kedu ndi webatara ihe nka n'ala Igbo. Anam enyo ndi iro enyo. Biko nu gwusi igba meth
Re: Say no to meth by uBuNiT: 9:40pm On Nov 16, 2021
nabiz:
Biko umunnem, kedu imara banyere ogwu Ike meth. Kedu ndi webatara ihe nka n'ala Igbo. Anam enyo ndi iro enyo. Biko nu gwusi igba meth
It existed long ago. Igbos dont take it compare to yoruba and hausa youths. Come lagos come see them, they call it 'ice'. Likewise hausa boys and girls are finished.
Stop nkpuru mmini noise biko, that is not our problem

1 Like

Re: Say no to meth by lomprico(m): 9:41pm On Nov 16, 2021
you know how the white American government introduced heroin to the black communities during the Black panther/Black uprising in the 60's just to make them become junkies and useless, that's how the government of today brought that thing to the SE to make the youths useless in order to conquer their Biafra uprising.

it worked for the American government then but it backfired and whites started taking heroin and also became addicts n junkies and it became a national calamity in the 80's.

the people that brought meth dint put the repercussion into considerations. the drugs will enter the North and other regions then they will see what they have done to themselves.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Say no to meth by doggedfighter(f): 9:52pm On Nov 16, 2021
nabiz:

Bia nwokem,keep quiet. This is how you people succeeded in making it look as if it's an igbo thing.

It's a national thing with different names in different parts of the country.

It's now a thing of carricature on Nairaland because of all these silly write ups.

Derekwa ife a si ebe a puo.

3 Likes

Re: Say no to meth by gidgiddy: 10:31pm On Nov 16, 2021
nabiz:

Onye ma?
Re: Say no to meth by Arda1000(m): 10:37pm On Nov 16, 2021
Igbo still Dey learn for where drugs Dey come to Lagos and see how area boys take drugs.
Bro Refnol go Dey their mouth dem go mix melatonin inside juice with better Colorado to cap it off grin.
No one ever reports it cause it’s more like a norm to them now but in Igbo land I guess it’s growing anyway me self I Dey high but no Ice or any other man made drugs,if eh pass cannabis in its natural form I no Dey cool
But say no to drug abuse oo

1 Like

Re: Say no to meth by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 16, 2021
nabiz:
Nwanne o buro ihe taa o di moh, so i feel the abuse is the issue and depression is also the issue most of our youth are going through stuff undecided

2 Likes

Re: Say no to meth by Millimann: 10:49pm On Nov 16, 2021
I don't know how they're trying to make it look like Igbos take it a lot just because they gave it a name.
All the videos I've seen online of people misbehaving after taking ice are in the SE. Even the NDLEA report said it.

Igbos don't play the ostrich. Immediately they learnt of it's use they started apprehending and punishing the users unlike those that have been using it for ages and pretending that all is well.
Re: Say no to meth by NLandIsHypocrit: 11:05pm On Nov 16, 2021
uBuNiT:

It existed long ago. Igbos dont take it compare to yoruba and hausa youths. Come lagos come see them, they call it 'ice'. Likewise hausa boys and girls are finished.
Stop nkpuru mmini noise biko, that is not our problem
Nwoke'm súó asúsú gi, iwu otele?

1 Like

Re: Say no to meth by PointZerom: 5:16am On Nov 17, 2021
Ogbu Hopeless Uzodigmba webatara ya n'ala Igbo. Echefukwala n'obughi so ndi Igbo n'añu ya. Ndi ofe mmanu n'añukwa ya.

2 Likes

Re: Say no to meth by PointZerom: 5:22am On Nov 17, 2021
Millimann:
I don't know how they're trying to make it look like Igbos take it a lot just because they gave it a name.
All the videos I've seen online of people misbehaving after taking ice are in the SE. Even the NDLEA report said it.

Igbos don't play the ostrich. Immediately they learnt of it's use they started apprehending and punishing the users unlike those that have been using it for ages and pretending that all is well.

Ndi Zoo n'eme ihe n'ile ha nwere Ike ime ka otu mba uwa hu ndi Igbo dika ndi ojoo. Ya mere ha ji n'eme ka agasi n'obu so ndi Igbo n'añu ogwu Ike ahu.

1 Like

Re: Say no to meth by NLandIsHypocrit: 1:58pm On Nov 17, 2021
PointZerom:

Ndi Zoo n'eme ihe n'ile ha nwere Ike ime ka otu mba uwa hu ndi Igbo dika ndi ojoo. Ya mere ha ji n'eme ka agasi n'obu so ndi Igbo n'añu ogwu Ike ahu.
Nnaa nkea tukwara'm n'anya-o, anubeghi'm ihe ana'akpo nkpuru mmiri na mbu wee ruo ngbe ndi ikolobia na ogbe'm bidolo jidewa ótútú ndi ikolobia ndi ózó na aku ha ihe na'iru óha obodo, tinyekwara na óbu oge ndi obodo'm bidolo gosiputawa ya n'ime ihe onyonyoo ógbakó nke nkparita úka, ngbe'ahú ka ndi mba obodo ndi ózó sonyewara na ikató ya. Ya bu na ndi mbu buru úzó katówa ya bu ihe bu ndi obodo'm.
Re: Say no to meth by NLandIsHypocrit: 2:09pm On Nov 17, 2021
lomprico:
you know how the white American government introduced heroin to the black communities during the Black panther/Black uprising in the 60's just to make them become junkies and useless, that's how the government of today brought that thing to the SE to make the youths useless in order to conquer their Biafra uprising.

it worked for the American government then but it backfired and whites started taking heroin and also became addicts n junkies and it became a national calamity in the 80's.

the people that brought meth dint put the repercussion into considerations. the drugs will enter the North and other regions then they will see what they have done to themselves.
Nwa nna mana ikwesiri ikówara anyi ihea n'asusu be'anyi ka ndi ofe mmanu na ndi aboki ghara imata ihe anyi na akparita maka ya.
Re: Say no to meth by BlackfireX: 3:11pm On Nov 17, 2021
Which language are you speaking...

You deserve to be arrested if that is igbo language... are you planning something sinister on NL
Re: Say no to meth by Lionnation: 3:20pm On Nov 17, 2021
doggedfighter:

Bia nwokem,keep quiet. This is how you people succeeded in making it look as if it's an igbo thing.

It's a national thing with different names in different parts of the country.

It's now a thing of carricature on Nairaland because of all these silly write ups.

Derekwa ife a si ebe a puo.
don't mind them some people that call themselves what I don't know will always be everywhere talking nonsense without thinking,

1 Like

Re: Say no to meth by Lionnation: 3:22pm On Nov 17, 2021
BlackfireX:
Which language are you speaking...

You deserve to be arrested if that is igbo language... are you planning something sinister on NL
from there write up you will know who they really are, my mama talk say I be IBO, some of them are when adonjas claiming igbo

(1) (Reply)

2023: Igbos Can't Wait To Have Me As President - Tinubu / Exposed: Watch The Moment Tinubu Fell In Oyo State: Video / Tension In Tinubu’s Camp As Osinbajo Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.