Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,133 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

HOW NNAMDI KANU INTRODUCED IGBO YOUTHS TO ‘meth’ – ASARI DOKUBO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HOW NNAMDI KANU INTRODUCED IGBO YOUTHS TO ‘meth’ – ASARI DOKUBO (1072 Views)

Asari Dokubo Visits Gov. Fubara, Declares Loyalty. (photos) / Say no to meth / Igbo Youths Declare Intention To Commence Cattle Rearing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

HOW NNAMDI KANU INTRODUCED IGBO YOUTHS TO ‘meth’ – ASARI DOKUBO by DeltaFire: 10:08am On Jan 31, 2022
HOW NNAMDI KANU INTRODUCED IGBO YOUTHS TO ‘meth’ – ASARI DOKUBO
Politics Nigeria
31 January 2022

The leader of the Niger Delta Peoples Salvation Force, Asari Dokubo, has claimed that Nnamdi Kanu, detained leader of the outlawed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) introduced Igbo youths to Crystal Methamphetamine or “meth”, an extremely potent and addictive stimulant that affects the central nervous system and several other systems of the body.

He further tackled the proscribed group for the constant closure of businesses in the South-East region of Nigeria as a result of the sit-at-home order.

During a Facebook live on Sunday monitored by POLITICS NIGERIA, Dokubo said, “He (Kanu) has introduced our children to meth. He has closed down our businesses, he has closed down our schools. He has totally changed our custom.”

Further lamenting that IPOB members are violent and murderous, he restated his vow to kill them.

“I don’t need any government endorsement. I’m saying it, I’ll kill you. I will kill you, I will decimate you.”

https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-how-nnamdi-kanu-introduced-igbo-youths-to-mkpuru-mmiri-asari-dokubo/
Re: HOW NNAMDI KANU INTRODUCED IGBO YOUTHS TO ‘meth’ – ASARI DOKUBO by DrGoodman: 10:09am On Jan 31, 2022
Ohamadike! You are a great man forever.

"When men finish fighting, women will take over the story" African proverbs.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: HOW NNAMDI KANU INTRODUCED IGBO YOUTHS TO ‘meth’ – ASARI DOKUBO by DeltaFire: 10:09am On Jan 31, 2022
May God help Asari do as he has said.

Evil must be removed from SE and SS. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: HOW NNAMDI KANU INTRODUCED IGBO YOUTHS TO ‘meth’ – ASARI DOKUBO by Macphenson: 10:15am On Jan 31, 2022
okooo
Re: HOW NNAMDI KANU INTRODUCED IGBO YOUTHS TO ‘meth’ – ASARI DOKUBO by alsudan: 10:16am On Jan 31, 2022
Kanu really do this Pig strong thing, that he just can’t seem to get off his back.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: HOW NNAMDI KANU INTRODUCED IGBO YOUTHS TO ‘meth’ – ASARI DOKUBO by DrGoodman: 10:19am On Jan 31, 2022
alsudan:
Kanu really do this Pig strong thing, that he just can’t seem to get off his back.

I swear. Some has still not recovered from the brutal bashing of MNK since that time grin

7 Likes

Re: HOW NNAMDI KANU INTRODUCED IGBO YOUTHS TO ‘meth’ – ASARI DOKUBO by Investigative: 10:23am On Jan 31, 2022
election don reach dokubo wan cash out like edwin clark
Asari dokubo would have been better as a comedian

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: HOW NNAMDI KANU INTRODUCED IGBO YOUTHS TO ‘meth’ – ASARI DOKUBO by Ojiofor: 10:35am On Jan 31, 2022
No normal human being can be chanting holy holy holy nnamdi Kanu is another saviour with his or her senses intact.
MpuruMmiri is at work.Say no to brainwashing of our youths and drug abused.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: HOW NNAMDI KANU INTRODUCED IGBO YOUTHS TO ‘meth’ – ASARI DOKUBO by DrGoodman: 10:39am On Jan 31, 2022
Ojiofor:
No normal human being can be chanting holy holy holy nnamdi Kanu is another saviour with his or her senses intact. .

I tell you with all honesty, you don't know anything about Nnamdi Kanu. He is too much respected in his region.

God will bless him forever.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HOW NNAMDI KANU INTRODUCED IGBO YOUTHS TO ‘meth’ – ASARI DOKUBO by Ojiofor: 11:07am On Jan 31, 2022
DrGoodman:

I tell you with all honesty, you don't know anything about Nnamdi Kanu. He is too much respected in his region.

God will bless him forever.

People of Germany also respected Adolf Hitler until he led them to mass slaughter.
The people that respects Kanu what are they getting in return?They are getting killed and locked inside their homes in the name of sit at home for the person they respect.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: HOW NNAMDI KANU INTRODUCED IGBO YOUTHS TO ‘meth’ – ASARI DOKUBO by DrGoodman: 11:09am On Jan 31, 2022
Ojiofor:

People of Germany also respected Adolf Hitler until he led them to mass slaughter.
The people that respects Kanu what are they getting in return?They are getting killed and locked inside their homes in the name of sit at home for the person they respect.

Stop crying more than the bereaved. Allow Igbo people to fight for what they believe in, Biafra.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HOW NNAMDI KANU INTRODUCED IGBO YOUTHS TO ‘meth’ – ASARI DOKUBO by oluztx: 11:18am On Jan 31, 2022
Now it's clear that the federal government is behind the Meth. The only reason why Asari Dokubo is coming out to blame IPOB is because their plans failed, as always...Igbos have a way of naturally repelling evil, so they are coming out to put the blame on IPOB, like they always do as seen with Unknown Gunmen, Bank bombings and putting Biafran flags, e.t.c.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HOW NNAMDI KANU INTRODUCED IGBO YOUTHS TO ‘meth’ – ASARI DOKUBO by DrGoodman: 11:20am On Jan 31, 2022
oluztx:
Now it's clear that the federal government is behidn the Meth. The onl reason why Asari

I think so too. I think they are paying a lot of people to target the south east with negative stories just to paint Nnamdi Kanu as a bad person who is bringing evil to his region.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: HOW NNAMDI KANU INTRODUCED IGBO YOUTHS TO ‘meth’ – ASARI DOKUBO by Ojiofor: 11:28am On Jan 31, 2022
DrGoodman:

Stop crying more than the bereaved. Allow Igbo people to fight for what they believe in, Biafra.

Am I not part of the Igbo nation?
Do you or anyone have more stake in Igboland than I do?

3 Likes

Re: HOW NNAMDI KANU INTRODUCED IGBO YOUTHS TO ‘meth’ – ASARI DOKUBO by DrGoodman: 11:30am On Jan 31, 2022
Ojiofor:

Am I not part of the Igbo nation?
Do you or anyone have more stake in Igboland than I do?

No you're not, registering an Igbo sounding moniker on nairaland doesn't make one an Igbo person.

2 Likes

Re: HOW NNAMDI KANU INTRODUCED IGBO YOUTHS TO ‘meth’ – ASARI DOKUBO by Ojiofor: 11:44am On Jan 31, 2022
DrGoodman:

No you're not, registering an Igbo sounding moniker on nairaland doesn't make one an Igbo person.

Well,I have been here for 12 years so I have nothing to prove to newbies like you.
I was already a member of this forum before MNK created his Ponzi bloody scheme called IPOB.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: HOW NNAMDI KANU INTRODUCED IGBO YOUTHS TO ‘meth’ – ASARI DOKUBO by DrGoodman: 11:46am On Jan 31, 2022
Ojiofor:

Well,I have been here for 12 years so I have nothing to prove to newbies like you.
I was already a member of this forum before MNK created his Ponzi bloody scheme called IPOB.

People can pretend for 30 years, that still won't make them come from the place they so much detest. You cannot be from a place you show open hate for, your patriotism is somewhere else, prompting all watchers to conclude you are only using the Igbo sounding moniker to deceive people into thinking you are from Ignoland. A lot of people do that here and you know it.

2 Likes

Re: HOW NNAMDI KANU INTRODUCED IGBO YOUTHS TO ‘meth’ – ASARI DOKUBO by gidgiddy: 12:11pm On Jan 31, 2022
Despite the fact that Nnamdi Kanu has been in DSS custody for 8 months, he is still Asari Dokubo's biggest problem

I wonder why

2 Likes

Re: HOW NNAMDI KANU INTRODUCED IGBO YOUTHS TO ‘meth’ – ASARI DOKUBO by alphaNomega: 12:16pm On Jan 31, 2022
Asari Dokubo is a useless diabetic bastard

1 Like

Re: HOW NNAMDI KANU INTRODUCED IGBO YOUTHS TO ‘meth’ – ASARI DOKUBO by Ojiofor: 12:23pm On Jan 31, 2022
DrGoodman:

People can pretend for 30 years, that still won't make them come from the place they so much detest. You cannot be from a place you show open hate for, your patriotism is somewhere else, prompting all watchers to conclude you are only using the Igbo sounding moniker to deceive people into thinking you are from Ignoland. A lot of people do that here and you know it.

So because I did not align with your cannibalistics behavious in Igboland abi grin
Because I did not support ESN terrorist killing and beheading our people okwaya grin
Because I am not supporting your Talibanistic act of locking our people indoors every now and then as your master wishes.
Because I am not in support of the evil and abomination of kidnapping ndi Eze in Imo state and torture them to death as ordered by Onyendu abi?Those are the things that made not to be Igbo in the eyes of the bandits and terrorist operating in Igboland under the influence of MNK supplied Mkpurummiri.Fyi,Ojiofor is proudly from Abia North he just hates lies and propaganda that have destroyed our youths and Igboland by abroad based scammers.

5 Likes

Re: HOW NNAMDI KANU INTRODUCED IGBO YOUTHS TO ‘meth’ – ASARI DOKUBO by Collyweed: 12:27pm On Jan 31, 2022
Ojiofor:

So because I did not align with your cannibalistics behavious in Igboland abi grin
Because I did not support ESN terrorist killing and beheading our people okwaya grin
Because I am not supporting your Talibanistic act of locking our people indoors every now and then as your master wishes.
Because I am not in support of the evil and abomination of kidnapping ndi Eze in Imo state and torture them to death as ordered by Onyendu abi?Those are the things that made not to be Igbo in the eyes of the bandits and terrorist operating in Igboland under the influence of MNK supplied Mkpurummiri.Fyi,Ojiofor is proudly from Abia North he just hates lies and propaganda that have destroyed our youths and Igboland by abroad based scammers.

Little correction! The highlighted is actually Onyendufu

2 Likes

Re: HOW NNAMDI KANU INTRODUCED IGBO YOUTHS TO ‘meth’ – ASARI DOKUBO by DrGoodman: 12:28pm On Jan 31, 2022
Ojiofor:

Exactly, all the stand you took, exposed you as a fulani man.

1 Like

Re: HOW NNAMDI KANU INTRODUCED IGBO YOUTHS TO ‘meth’ – ASARI DOKUBO by DrGoodman: 12:29pm On Jan 31, 2022
gidgiddy:
Despite the fact that Nnamdi Kanu has been in DSS custody for 8 months, he is still Asari Dokubo's biggest problem

I wonder why

It's obvious, he's been paid for it.
Re: HOW NNAMDI KANU INTRODUCED IGBO YOUTHS TO ‘meth’ – ASARI DOKUBO by Ojiofor: 12:33pm On Jan 31, 2022
Collyweed:

Little correction! The highlighted is actually Onyendufu

Gbam onyem!
Onyendufu karaka.

2 Likes

Re: HOW NNAMDI KANU INTRODUCED IGBO YOUTHS TO ‘meth’ – ASARI DOKUBO by Ojiofor: 12:36pm On Jan 31, 2022
DrGoodman:

Exactly, all the stand you took, exposed you as a fulani man.

And that makes you a terr0rist.
Because only terrorists will disagree with my stand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HOW NNAMDI KANU INTRODUCED IGBO YOUTHS TO ‘meth’ – ASARI DOKUBO by ba7man(m): 12:38pm On Jan 31, 2022
Even if the govt release Kanu, it Asari Dokubo catches him 1 on 1 on the streets, he'll beat the Ohamadike out of him. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: HOW NNAMDI KANU INTRODUCED IGBO YOUTHS TO ‘meth’ – ASARI DOKUBO by DrGoodman: 12:40pm On Jan 31, 2022
Ojiofor:

And that makes you a terr0rist.
Because only terrorists will disagree with my stand.

You are proving my point with every post, while I am commenting on your behaviour like an Igbo man will do, you have started attacking me like an average northerner will accuse every Igbo person

Look, you cannot hide behind a stolen identity foe too long, your true nature, your trainings and your people's beliefs will always show in everything you do. All you do online is to stand against everything any Igbo person says or does, to the extent of calling your brothers terrorists?

You are not from the south east.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: HOW NNAMDI KANU INTRODUCED IGBO YOUTHS TO ‘meth’ – ASARI DOKUBO by DrGoodman: 12:41pm On Jan 31, 2022
ba7man:
Even if the govt release Kanu, it Asari Dokubo catches him 1 on 1 on the streets, he'll beat the Ohamadike out of him. grin grin grin

Am sure Asari was alive when Nnamdi Kanu closed down Obigbo in 2017.

Asari was hiding in his wives harem all through the visit.
Re: HOW NNAMDI KANU INTRODUCED IGBO YOUTHS TO ‘meth’ – ASARI DOKUBO by Ojiofor: 12:47pm On Jan 31, 2022
DrGoodman:

You are proving my point with every post, while I am commenting on your behaviour like an Igbo man will do, you have started attacking me like an average northerner will accuse every Igbo person

Look, you cannot hide behind a stolen identity foe too long, your true nature, your trainings and your people's beliefs will always show in everything you do. All you do online is to stand against everything any Igbo person says or does, to the extent of calling your brothers terrorists?

You are not from the south east.

Anybody that disagrees with your views is not Igbo like being Igbo needs approval by you.
Being Igbo is not your family business ok.So go and rest with your warped views.

4 Likes

Re: HOW NNAMDI KANU INTRODUCED IGBO YOUTHS TO ‘meth’ – ASARI DOKUBO by DrGoodman: 12:54pm On Jan 31, 2022
Ojiofor:

Anybody that disagrees with your views is not Igbo like being Igbo needs approval by you.
Being Igbo is not your family business ok.So go and rest with your warped views.

No no no, its not like that. Being Igbo resonates from the inside, their's a certain amount of decorum needed for one to become an Igbo person, Igbos call it as it is, they love their brothers. Igbos are born with that large moral compass. Note that all big Igbos who disagreed with Nnamdi Kanu are all coming together to support him. It takes intelligent people to admit when they were wrong. Everything Nnamdi Kanu warned about is playing out right before all Nigerians, including you. But your refusal to acknowledge him shows you are ignoring the warnings because all along, you're not even an Igboman. You're only hoping to stand inside and cause a divided house.

But Igbo people knows there are people like you, and so we are taking notes of your opinions, no matter how far fetched they are from the general consensus on the ground.

My advice is that you return to a northern moniker, be yourself and criticize Igbos like everyone else, this impostor job is making you a laughable caricature grin

2 Likes

Re: HOW NNAMDI KANU INTRODUCED IGBO YOUTHS TO ‘meth’ – ASARI DOKUBO by Ojiofor: 1:28pm On Jan 31, 2022
DrGoodman:

No no no, its not like that. Being Igbo resonates from the inside, their's a certain amount of decorum needed for one to become an Igbo person, Igbos call it as it is, they love their brothers. Igbos are born with that large moral compass. Note that all big Igbos who disagreed with Nnamdi Kanu are all coming together to support him. It takes intelligent people to admit when they were wrong. Everything Nnamdi Kanu warned about is playing out right before all Nigerians, including you. But your refusal to acknowledge him shows you are ignoring the warnings because all along, you're not even an Igboman. You're only hoping to stand inside and cause a divided house.

But Igbo people knows there are people like you, and so we are taking notes of your opinions, no matter how far fetched they are from the general consensus on the ground.

My advice is that you return to a northern moniker, be yourself and criticize Igbos like everyone else, this impostor job is making you a laughable caricature grin

Stop acting like a slowpoke,I criticize IPOB not Igbos.IPOB is just a group of misinformed people in Igboland created 10 years ago that was 2 years after I registered this handle in this forum, they do not rep the Igbo people or Igbo nation.Show me where I criticize ndi Igbo.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

1980: Lt. Colonel Chris Ugokwe And Brigadier Muhammadu Buhari - Photo / A Governor Without Honour! / Blame Osinbajo, Tinubu If Another Northerner Becomes Nigeria President -adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.