Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,908 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

He Is A Scammer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / He Is A Scammer (462 Views)

How Do I Track A Scammer Through His Phone Number / Help Needed To Get A Scammer / Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Is A Scammer by Abidemi501(m): 10:22pm On Nov 16, 2021
To who it may Concern
The name of this guy OSO SEUN IRETIAYO who claim to be an expert in Affiliate Marketing and Cryptocurrency has scam me the sum of #20,800, He promised to return the profit he made with the money. A month later, He disappear online. He switched off his phone line. Please Beware of that name oooo, He has bank account with Wema Bank, He will dupe you if you are not carefully. Stay away from [/b]HIM(OSO SEUN IRETIAYO)[b]. Find the proof Below

Re: He Is A Scammer by Sammybase(m): 1:01am On Nov 17, 2021
so u wrote crypto in the naration.... and by the way i think the wema bank account is a virtual account
Re: He Is A Scammer by Abidemi501(m): 11:12am On Nov 17, 2021
Sammybase:
so u wrote crypto in the naration.... and by the way i think the wema bank account is a virtual account

How do u know that it is virtual account pls?

(1) (Reply)

Shocking New Report!!! 15 Signs You Probably Will Not Be Rich. / REVEALED!! How I Made More than 500k In A Month Through Affiliate Marketing / What Is The Most Profitable Business Right Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.