Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Graphic Designers How Long Do You Take To Complete A Project? - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphic Designers How Long Do You Take To Complete A Project? (12774 Views)

Graphics Designers: How To Download Stock Photos For Free Without Watermark / List Of The Best Cost Effective Laptops For Graphic Designers And Developers / Whatsapp Group For Professional, Mobile Photographers And Graphic Designers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Designers How Long Do You Take To Complete A Project? by sixtus3606(m): 7:01pm On Nov 19, 2021
Correct!
firestar:

Depends on the complexity.

A simple graphic design should not take an hour.

Unless there are corrections.

Yet delays occur when the brief (description) isn’t specific enough.
All that pre-production ought to be explicitly clear and in writing ✍� before the project commences.

Hope it helps.
Re: Graphic Designers How Long Do You Take To Complete A Project? by Ayor93(m): 8:05pm On Nov 19, 2021
dancok:
If you are good and can perform little design like POS, E flyers and invitation card under 24hours,quote me with your whatsapp number let me giving out jobs i can't handle because of time,

Note your price shouldn't be high o,

Re: Graphic Designers How Long Do You Take To Complete A Project? by PENNYSWAP: 8:10pm On Nov 19, 2021
walexsho:

Hold it there Sir/ma...
How much do you offer on fiver for just a flyer design? 5dollars or more but you chose to offer Nigerians less than that.
Less strike a deal for 3k per design without failure.

Seems you are the one making the payments for me to know that I’m paying 3k for jobs ...

I pay for serious jobs on fiverr .... once the designer has 5star and good review on fiverr..

I have giving jobs to nairalanders and they messed it up.

Let me tell you why you should never give a Nigerian job to do for you.

I met this guy on fiverr , good reviews and he was a Nigerian.
I said ok let me patronize my country man.
We did the first job and he deliver awesome job, it was a 150$ job .

We already exchanged WhatsApp details online
Few weeks later, I saw his status and a design he did, I loved the stuff and I told him to do something similar for a Friends birthday .

Out of trust that this guy has done job for me before and did well, I told him that I want to pay on fiverr he said no, that abeg I should pay him naira to naira payment .

He started the job couple of hours he called and demanded for money ,
I sent .. after sometime again he called and demanded for money again with reasons here and there , I paid again . The day I was to take the job he demanded for money before giving me my work I paid complete .. till today this guy blocked me on every network ...
That’s why I can’t give a Naija man work even on fiverr..

This my new guy from slovania that I met on fiverr that is working for me now will even call me to stay online that he wants to hands off my work..

He will shout on you my friend I want you to stay online in 5hours time , 5hours time , he will even be the one to call ... I don’t pay him again through fiverr , and he won’t demand for money untill the job is done and he will do corrections before I pay him via crypto.

Like 6 jobs now he has done for me and I don’t pay him on fiverr.

Give a Nigerian job and cry later
Re: Graphic Designers How Long Do You Take To Complete A Project? by oluspicy: 8:46pm On Nov 19, 2021
It took me 2hrs to design this.

Re: Graphic Designers How Long Do You Take To Complete A Project? by walexsho(m): 8:57pm On Nov 19, 2021
PENNYSWAP:

Seems you are the one making the payments for me to know that I’m paying 3k for jobs ...

I pay for serious jobs on fiverr .... once the designer has 5star and good review on fiverr..

I have giving jobs to nairalanders and they messed it up.

Let me tell you why you should never give a Nigerian job to do for you.

I met this guy on fiverr , good reviews and he was a Nigerian.
I said ok let me patronize my country man.
We did the first job and he deliver awesome job, it was a 150$ job .

We already exchanged WhatsApp details online
Few weeks later, I saw his status and a design he did, I loved the stuff and I told him to do something similar for a Friends birthday .

Out of trust that this guy has done job for me before and did well, I told him that I want to pay on fiverr he said no, that abeg I should pay him naira to naira payment .

He started the job couple of hours he called and demanded for money ,
I sent .. after sometime again he called and demanded for money again with reasons here and there , I paid again . The day I was to take the job he demanded for money before giving me my work I paid complete .. till today this guy blocked me on every network ...
That’s why I can’t give a Naija man work even on fiverr..

This my new guy from slovania that I met on fiverr that is working for me now will even call me to stay online that he wants to hands off my work..

He will shout on you my friend I want you to stay online in 5hours time , 5hours time , he will even be the one to call ... I don’t pay him again through fiverr , and he won’t demand for money untill the job is done and he will do corrections before I pay him via crypto.

Like 6 jobs now he has done for me and I don’t pay him on fiverr.

Give a Nigerian job and cry later
You Generalize this ... I even find it hard to believe this story of yours.
I've dealt with customer whom I designed for and refuse to pay a dime and l later saw the exact label I designed on the product purchased by someone. Should I as well Conclude that: work for Nigerian or Ghanaian at your own peril?
Re: Graphic Designers How Long Do You Take To Complete A Project? by Oshin56(m): 8:57pm On Nov 19, 2021
I'm new to graphic design
Re: Graphic Designers How Long Do You Take To Complete A Project? by Oshin56(m): 8:59pm On Nov 19, 2021
oluspicy:
It took me 2hrs to design this.
bro, please what's the size of this design?
Re: Graphic Designers How Long Do You Take To Complete A Project? by Benz2020: 9:45pm On Nov 19, 2021
No 2000 Years

samuel19222:
it takes 7 years
Re: Graphic Designers How Long Do You Take To Complete A Project? by LivingTribunal: 11:25pm On Nov 19, 2021
dancok:
If you are good and can perform little design like POS, E flyers and invitation card under 24hours,quote me with your whatsapp number let me giving out jobs i can't handle because of time,

Hit me up
Re: Graphic Designers How Long Do You Take To Complete A Project? by Kayclite: 12:09am On Nov 20, 2021
dancok:

Re: Graphic Designers How Long Do You Take To Complete A Project? by Kayclite: 12:14am On Nov 20, 2021
sixtus3606:

I will share a photograph of invoices and cheques running into millions of jobs I have gotten online. I never meet with clients in person.

Whist there a good number of self-acclaimed designers who are scammers and portraying themselves as Graphic Designers, I can categorically tell you that ONLINE is the best deal to engage a Graphic Designer (be it Fiverr, Facebook or whatever platform). Just scrutinize, and be sure of you are engaging. DO a background check before letting out a penny/kobo.
Re: Graphic Designers How Long Do You Take To Complete A Project? by oluspicy: 1:10am On Nov 20, 2021
Oshin56:
bro, please what's the size of this design?

Webpage 960x960

Thanks.
Re: Graphic Designers How Long Do You Take To Complete A Project? by PENNYSWAP: 1:43am On Nov 20, 2021
walexsho:

You Generalize this ... I even find it hard to believe this story of yours.
I've dealt with customer whom I designed for and refuse to pay a dime and l later saw the exact label I designed on the product purchased by someone. Should I as well Conclude that: work for Nigerian or Ghanaian at your own peril?

Let’s bet lol I will give you work now and it will enter story
Re: Graphic Designers How Long Do You Take To Complete A Project? by walexsho(m): 7:55pm On Nov 20, 2021
PENNYSWAP:

Let’s bet lol I will give you work now and it will enter story
From this submission of yours, it shows the problem really comes from you and not from your clients.
Re: Graphic Designers How Long Do You Take To Complete A Project? by adeiza4u(m): 8:10pm On Nov 20, 2021
Tenshades:

Getting consistent jobs on freelancing sites depends on how good you are at what you do to make clients come for more and how well optimized your profile is.

Try as much as possible to;

- Get yourself well trained (paid or free resources)

- Practice, Practice, and Practice.

- Build your portfolio (you can do this by working for free for friends and work on the feedbacks you receive)

- Optimize your freelance profile to rank well (Fiverr/Upwork)

- Bid for jobs

- Execute the jobs well and ask for good reviews without asking for reviews wink

- Negative feedbacks shouldn't be taken as being a failure.

- Don't relent.

Wow. Thank you so much God bless you real good sir

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Designers How Long Do You Take To Complete A Project? by adeiza4u(m): 8:12pm On Nov 20, 2021
Tenshades:

Getting consistent jobs on freelancing sites depends on how good you are at what you do to make clients come for more and how well optimized your profile is.

Try as much as possible to;

- Get yourself well trained (paid or free resources)

- Practice, Practice, and Practice.

- Build your portfolio (you can do this by working for free for friends and work on the feedbacks you receive)

- Optimize your freelance profile to rank well (Fiverr/Upwork)

- Bid for jobs

- Execute the jobs well and ask for good reviews without asking for reviews wink

- Negative feedbacks shouldn't be taken as being a failure.

- Don't relent.

What do you think? Should I kick start with Corel draw, or Photoshop?
Re: Graphic Designers How Long Do You Take To Complete A Project? by Tenshades(m): 9:26pm On Nov 20, 2021
adeiza4u:
What do you think? Should I kick start with Corel draw, or Photoshop?

Adobe Photoshop is good.

Adobe Illustrator too should be looked into.
Re: Graphic Designers How Long Do You Take To Complete A Project? by adeiza4u(m): 9:42pm On Nov 20, 2021
Tenshades:

Adobe Photoshop is good.

Adobe Illustrator too should be looked into.
Thanks Boss. Please can I have your WhatsApp digit?
Adeizawrites@gmail.com
Re: Graphic Designers How Long Do You Take To Complete A Project? by Tenshades(m): 9:50pm On Nov 20, 2021
adeiza4u:
Thanks Boss. Please can I have your WhatsApp digit?
Adeizawrites@gmail.com

On my signature.
Re: Graphic Designers How Long Do You Take To Complete A Project? by sixtus3606(m): 8:26am On Nov 21, 2021
Kayclite:

Boss, you fit spare some jobs my side if it's overbearing. I'm quite talented myself in graphic design. I also do Illustrations.
Let's work together - 09055684979

If you're in Lagos, shoot me a mail. We'll take it up from there.
Re: Graphic Designers How Long Do You Take To Complete A Project? by sixtus3606(m): 8:27am On Nov 21, 2021
Kayclite:

Boss, you fit spare some jobs my side if it's overbearing. I'm quite talented myself in graphic design. I also do Illustrations.
Let's work together - 09055684979
Re: Graphic Designers How Long Do You Take To Complete A Project? by Goodlyhrt(m): 8:54am On Nov 21, 2021
dancok:

bro I have sent you a mail
Re: Graphic Designers How Long Do You Take To Complete A Project? by adeprof18(m): 6:12pm On Nov 21, 2021
frankputer:
i need a graphic design work.

Have you gotten one or you still need
Re: Graphic Designers How Long Do You Take To Complete A Project? by PENNYSWAP: 6:22pm On Nov 26, 2021
walexsho:

From this submission of yours, it shows the problem really comes from you and not from your clients.

Nigerians living in Nigeria are the worst people to Patronize when it comes to anything tech and online shopping .

Re: Graphic Designers How Long Do You Take To Complete A Project? by Kayclite: 6:43am On Nov 29, 2021
sixtus3606:

Re: Graphic Designers How Long Do You Take To Complete A Project? by sixtus3606(m): 10:16am On Dec 01, 2021
Kayclite:

I stay in Port Harcourt. Is it still okay?

I'm sorry, NO
Re: Graphic Designers How Long Do You Take To Complete A Project? by Kayclite: 11:15am On Jan 14, 2022
sixtus3606:

I'm sorry, NO
sad
Re: Graphic Designers How Long Do You Take To Complete A Project? by rojaravi: 6:55am On Feb 16, 2022
Thank you for your valuable and useful information through the blog. I am appreciating with the way you shared the relevant, and perfect information.graphic designing course in hyderabad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Thread For Charcoal Portrait Artists / A Fine Art Photography Journal / [pdf] How To Use Adobe Photoshop Free Ebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.