Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,678 members, 7,844,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

El-Rufai: We No Longer Depend On Allocation To Run Kaduna - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: We No Longer Depend On Allocation To Run Kaduna (13367 Views)

Oseni Rufai: We Eagerly Await Bola Tinubu To Show Up For Interview / El-Rufai: We Will Bring In Foreign Mercenaries If FG Fails To End Terrorism / El-Rufai: We Were Ready To Lose Students In Planned Bandits’ Bombardment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: We No Longer Depend On Allocation To Run Kaduna by EmptyGarden(m): 1:00pm On Nov 17, 2021
asanausana91:
you are really empty like your name, but please I will advice you to replace the Garden with Skull. Thank me later I am busy now.
Chai! 'busy' don suffer. Smh.
Re: El-Rufai: We No Longer Depend On Allocation To Run Kaduna by adecz: 2:37pm On Nov 17, 2021
☹️☹️☹️

Kaduna now depends on the citizens
by over taxing them, doubling all
existing tariffs or retrenching government
staff without paying them their entitlements.

☹️☹️☹️
Re: El-Rufai: We No Longer Depend On Allocation To Run Kaduna by mixta140: 7:47pm On Nov 17, 2021
PointZerom:

Finish your case with them first.
People that brings other people parents into arguments online shows how much they value their very own parents...
Re: El-Rufai: We No Longer Depend On Allocation To Run Kaduna by PointZerom: 9:20pm On Nov 17, 2021
mixta140:

People that brings other people parents into arguments online shows how much they value their very own parents...

People that insults other people's fathers in an argument online shows much they value their very own father.
Re: El-Rufai: We No Longer Depend On Allocation To Run Kaduna by mixta140: 3:36pm On Nov 18, 2021
PointZerom:

People that insults other people's fathers in an argument online shows much they value their very own father.
I will say it again ... you dont value your parent ... yahoo boy ... efcc will arrest you ... you will remember I said this
Re: El-Rufai: We No Longer Depend On Allocation To Run Kaduna by mixta140: 3:38pm On Nov 18, 2021
PointZerom:

You dont have sense ... you only pretend to be sensible... am telling you...
Re: El-Rufai: We No Longer Depend On Allocation To Run Kaduna by mixta140: 3:39pm On Nov 18, 2021
PointZerom:

You are going to be a bad father ... from your comments here ... I percieved that... you can keep lieing to yourself like you have sense ooo
Re: El-Rufai: We No Longer Depend On Allocation To Run Kaduna by PointZerom: 8:32pm On Nov 18, 2021
mixta140:

You are going to be a bad father ... from your comments here ... I percieved that... you can keep lieing to yourself like you have sense ooo
Rag stop ranting. Take your frustration to your early grave.
Re: El-Rufai: We No Longer Depend On Allocation To Run Kaduna by PointZerom: 6:44am On Nov 19, 2021
mixta140:

Rag where are you? Our floor is dirty we want to make use of you.
Re: El-Rufai: We No Longer Depend On Allocation To Run Kaduna by PointZerom: 8:53am On Nov 19, 2021
mixta140:

You dont have sense ... you only pretend to be sensible... am telling you...

Rag don't worry if I finish I will hang you to dry ok.
Re: El-Rufai: We No Longer Depend On Allocation To Run Kaduna by 7lives: 9:00am On Nov 19, 2021
jumper524:
so small business shouldn't pay tax abi? W
Hich money dem go take do the road for Keke riders to
Operate? Why are people so selfish.
That's how bike riders in Abuja lga are so adamant to pay #100 daily tax yet the ediot
Who call themselves poor men have two Wives atleast and have no problem giving birth to their 9th child that they won't take care off.
Rubbish

You've just summarize Nigeria problem in one simple paragraph.
Re: El-Rufai: We No Longer Depend On Allocation To Run Kaduna by 7lives: 9:05am On Nov 19, 2021
Biafrarep:

East is still ahead of you in every aspect! Having better motorable roads is not what qualifies for development. Development is all encompassing and we are light years ahead!

The other time, your almajiri brother was making noise because of a road this midget built until I put him to shame.

In that case stop wailing underdevelopment and marginalization.
Re: El-Rufai: We No Longer Depend On Allocation To Run Kaduna by mixta140: 7:32pm On Nov 19, 2021
PointZerom:

Rag don't worry if I finish I will hang you to dry ok.
Feeling insecure... make yourself rich here ... yinmu
Re: El-Rufai: We No Longer Depend On Allocation To Run Kaduna by PointZerom: 9:15pm On Nov 19, 2021
mixta140:

Feeling insecure... make yourself rich here ... yinmu

Rag shut up your dirty mouth.
Re: El-Rufai: We No Longer Depend On Allocation To Run Kaduna by mixta140: 10:34pm On Nov 19, 2021
PointZerom:

Rag shut up your dirty mouth.
People.like you will say Buhari dont have sense... what makes you... your likes are much on NL here... only to make noise online
Re: El-Rufai: We No Longer Depend On Allocation To Run Kaduna by PointZerom: 8:51am On Nov 20, 2021
mixta140:

People.like you will say Buhari dont have sense... what makes you... your likes are much on NL here... only to make noise online

Rag rag rag how many times did I call you?
Re: El-Rufai: We No Longer Depend On Allocation To Run Kaduna by mixta140: 3:37pm On Nov 20, 2021
PointZerom:

Rag rag rag how many times did I call you?
Online urchin...
Re: El-Rufai: We No Longer Depend On Allocation To Run Kaduna by PointZerom: 3:42pm On Nov 20, 2021
mixta140:

Online fucking my mother urchin

Rag I don hear.
Re: El-Rufai: We No Longer Depend On Allocation To Run Kaduna by mixta140: 3:58pm On Nov 20, 2021
PointZerom:

Rag I don hear.
Lolzzzzz
Re: El-Rufai: We No Longer Depend On Allocation To Run Kaduna by PointZerom: 5:28pm On Nov 20, 2021
mixta140:

Lolzzzzz

Rag I go use you clean floor tonight.
Re: El-Rufai: We No Longer Depend On Allocation To Run Kaduna by mixta140: 9:47pm On Nov 20, 2021
PointZerom:

Rag I go use you clean floor tonight.
You on automation now ... RAG
Re: El-Rufai: We No Longer Depend On Allocation To Run Kaduna by PointZerom: 12:28pm On Nov 21, 2021
mixta140:

You on automation now ... RAG

Rag you're too dirty.
Re: El-Rufai: We No Longer Depend On Allocation To Run Kaduna by mixta140: 9:37pm On Nov 21, 2021
PointZerom:

Rag you're too dirty.
Automation for RAG
Re: El-Rufai: We No Longer Depend On Allocation To Run Kaduna by Anglojosite7(m): 10:50am On Nov 23, 2021
PointZerom:

Stop telling me your father's name.
Thank God you know I have a father! You are still stinking from the gutters they picked you to the orphanage.
Re: El-Rufai: We No Longer Depend On Allocation To Run Kaduna by PointZerom: 11:18am On Nov 23, 2021
Anglojosite7:
Thank God you know I have a father! You are still stinking from the gutters they picked you to the orphanage.

Lol, ask the low lifes you call parents how they stole you from a mad woman after she gave birth to you at the market square.
Re: El-Rufai: We No Longer Depend On Allocation To Run Kaduna by Anglojosite7(m): 2:48pm On Nov 23, 2021
PointZerom:

Lol, ask the low lifes you call parents how they stole you from a mad woman after she gave birth to you at the market square.
The daft has changed his narration? No problem, product of Oloshos are always like that...I am not surprised.
Re: El-Rufai: We No Longer Depend On Allocation To Run Kaduna by PointZerom: 4:27pm On Nov 23, 2021
Anglojosite7:
The daft has changed his narration? No problem, product of Oloshos are always like that...I am not surprised.

Dimwit child of a mad woman. Your sister is number one Olosho.
Re: El-Rufai: We No Longer Depend On Allocation To Run Kaduna by PointZerom: 4:28pm On Nov 23, 2021
mixta140:

Automation for RAG

Rag lust of flesh will kill you. Anu Mpama.
Re: El-Rufai: We No Longer Depend On Allocation To Run Kaduna by mixta140: 7:30pm On Nov 23, 2021
PointZerom:

Rag lust of flesh will kill you. Anu Mpama.
Aarinya!
Re: El-Rufai: We No Longer Depend On Allocation To Run Kaduna by NaMe4: 7:46pm On Nov 23, 2021
El Rufai is doing well in Kd.

One of the working governors.
Re: El-Rufai: We No Longer Depend On Allocation To Run Kaduna by PointZerom: 9:01pm On Nov 23, 2021
mixta140:

Aarinya!

That must be your mother's name.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Currency Swap: Adamu Garba's Conflicting Opinion On Tinubu’s Chances / Christopher Kolade Resigns As SURE-P Chairman! / Sokoto Deputy Governor, Shagari Loses PDP Governorship Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.