Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,713 members, 7,844,351 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

El-Rufai: We No Longer Depend On Allocation To Run Kaduna - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: We No Longer Depend On Allocation To Run Kaduna (13368 Views)

Oseni Rufai: We Eagerly Await Bola Tinubu To Show Up For Interview / El-Rufai: We Will Bring In Foreign Mercenaries If FG Fails To End Terrorism / El-Rufai: We Were Ready To Lose Students In Planned Bandits’ Bombardment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: We No Longer Depend On Allocation To Run Kaduna by renheart(m): 7:38am On Nov 17, 2021
Its a lie. Politicians and their personal ambitions. Its a way yo cajole Nigerians for his presidential ambition. Thief
Re: El-Rufai: We No Longer Depend On Allocation To Run Kaduna by almayda: 7:43am On Nov 17, 2021
To be honest,I never doubted this man's ingenuity...wherever he goes, he delivers,I salute you sir.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: We No Longer Depend On Allocation To Run Kaduna by mixta140: 7:44am On Nov 17, 2021
PointZerom:
Why will you depend on federal allocation when your business of kidnapping is flourishing?
You dont have sense ... aswear
Re: El-Rufai: We No Longer Depend On Allocation To Run Kaduna by Almaiga: 7:44am On Nov 17, 2021
The North is moving forward while the East is moving at the opposite direction grin grin grin

Re: El-Rufai: We No Longer Depend On Allocation To Run Kaduna by luizpippo(m): 7:49am On Nov 17, 2021
Headline says : we no longer depend on Federal allocation,.....

Main body says in the next few years KD will no longer......

Even the commissioner said 2022 budget would be financed by the same Federal allocation.....

Meanwhile zombies who didn't read beyond the headline are already praising him based on a false headline.

Come and live in Kaduna, you will so much trek on those his marked roads that you will beg to leave. cheesy cheesy

Nonsense and road marking.
Re: El-Rufai: We No Longer Depend On Allocation To Run Kaduna by stuffs4me(m): 7:55am On Nov 17, 2021
Nasir El-Rufai, the man with balls. He says the truth as it is.

If El-Rufai was to govern Lagos state for a year, all those roads overflowing with water anytime it rains will be a thing of the past because El-Rufai will demolish any illegal structure blocking water flow. He would even prosecute the owner of the structure sef.

El-Rufai na mad man. He no send anybody father. If you block road or canal with any illegal structure, he would demolish your house and still prosecute you join.
Re: El-Rufai: We No Longer Depend On Allocation To Run Kaduna by olatade(m): 8:04am On Nov 17, 2021
Gyong:

How? Bro all the roads and bridges are constructed with borrowed fund from A to Z. How can the state pay the loans? Investment in income generating ventures which will provide jobs and revenue to the government is what we expected him to do no destroying good roads and constructing dual roads collecting kick-backs from the contractors. He had a fall out with shehu sani because of these loans likewise his current anointed son uba sani. Who will wanna be a governor that will spent his/her entire tenure looking for means to clean someone's shit? Lets not talk security ish, bad policies especially when it has to do with the south side. I guess you are only judging seen painted roads on nairaland, go study, travel to Kad and feel the reality. Na network and transport wahala go kee you till you run outta kad.

Oga hush,hush. I was born and brought up in kaduna (malali to be precise). I now recide in barnawa high cost. So if there's anybody to talk about kd, i should be one of them.

And emm... on the public transport issue, i no dey enter public transport oh. No be everybody for NL be suffer head like you.
Re: El-Rufai: We No Longer Depend On Allocation To Run Kaduna by brandsovermoon: 8:05am On Nov 17, 2021
If you are wondering how you can improve your brand awareness, then you are perfectly at the right place. Take your business to the moon with our [https://brandsovermoon.com/seo_services.html]best SEO services in delhi[/https://brandsovermoon.com/seo_services.html].We provide SEO services so that your website has a good ranking.

We provide On-Page SEO services as well as Off-Page SEO services.
Even your site will have Search Engine Optimized blogs which will help you earn better revenue.
Outstanding CTA only for you, so that your clients contact you ASAP.
Our services will increase your web page visibility efficiently.
Re: El-Rufai: We No Longer Depend On Allocation To Run Kaduna by PointZerom: 8:05am On Nov 17, 2021
mixta140:

You dont have sense ... aswear

The same thing you told your parents though they were angry but your kinsmen confirmed that you're right by telling them their conditions.
Re: El-Rufai: We No Longer Depend On Allocation To Run Kaduna by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:06am On Nov 17, 2021
9jah:
The Nigerian Breweries has paid a total of N1. 4 billion to Kaduna state government as PAYE and levies, among others between 2018 and 2020. The Nigerian Breweries Plc has bagged the Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service 2020 Highest Taxpayer, Pay-As-You-Earn Award despite the existence of Sharia Law in the state.
Without income tax from beer money .
Kaduna wey no like alcohol for be = Zero.
who told you there's Sharia law in kaduna state Ina go just wake up write rubbish
Re: El-Rufai: We No Longer Depend On Allocation To Run Kaduna by blackpanda: 8:12am On Nov 17, 2021
maxzzo1:

So u believe this liar? Ask ursef where d money come from?

Same place your own governor's own came from. Just that your governor looted his own rather than provide amenities. Yet here u are excited about being scammed sad shocked

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: We No Longer Depend On Allocation To Run Kaduna by prickursense: 8:29am On Nov 17, 2021
About time too. There has been a lot of policy formulation in this direction. After Lagos and Rivers, Now Kaduna. We would like to see the unemployment figures too.

Awesome.
Re: El-Rufai: We No Longer Depend On Allocation To Run Kaduna by eas01: 8:34am On Nov 17, 2021
olatade:
The best performing governor so far, man is a genius. Other governors need to keep their flaws aside to learn from him, he's performing wonders in kaduna, he might not be perfect tho, but his performance so far is beyond expectations.
Please share with us five things that shows El Rufai is a genius.
Re: El-Rufai: We No Longer Depend On Allocation To Run Kaduna by LordEmrys: 8:34am On Nov 17, 2021
Should we now fry egg�? grin
Re: El-Rufai: We No Longer Depend On Allocation To Run Kaduna by Anglojosite7(m): 8:39am On Nov 17, 2021
PointZerom:
Why will you depend on federal allocation when your business of kidnapping is flourishing?
Daft!!!
Re: El-Rufai: We No Longer Depend On Allocation To Run Kaduna by mixta140: 8:42am On Nov 17, 2021
PointZerom:

The same thing you told your parents though they were angry but your kinsmen confirmed that you're right by telling them their conditions.
EFCC go still catch you ... dont worry...
Re: El-Rufai: We No Longer Depend On Allocation To Run Kaduna by Don27tiky(m): 8:44am On Nov 17, 2021
EmptyGarden:
See this nama! So because you try construct one underpass now make we no hear word again.
be deceiving yourself there. We wey dey kaduna know say this man has done well. He is the kind of leader we wish Nigeria as a whole should have. We in kaduna south hated him initially because of what we were told, but as time past we know better. God bless kaduna, God bless Nigeria with El Rufai kind of leader in Jesus name
Re: El-Rufai: We No Longer Depend On Allocation To Run Kaduna by EmptyGarden(m): 8:45am On Nov 17, 2021
Don27tiky:
be deceiving yourself there. We wey dey kaduna know say this man has done well. He is the kind of leader we wish Nigeria as a whole should have. We in kaduna south hated him initially because of what we were told, but as time past we know better. God bless kaduna, God bless Nigeria with El Rufai kind of leader in Jesus name
Where in Kaduna?
Re: El-Rufai: We No Longer Depend On Allocation To Run Kaduna by rollandben(m): 8:47am On Nov 17, 2021
Coly2012:
We no longer depend on allocation to run govt – Kaduna

https://punchng.com/we-no-longer-depend-on-allocation-to-run-govt-kaduna/?amp

Banditory money pays more than allocation. His business us really booming. God is watching us
Re: El-Rufai: We No Longer Depend On Allocation To Run Kaduna by PointZerom: 8:58am On Nov 17, 2021
mixta140:

EFCC go still catch you ... dont worry...

Finish your case with them first.
Re: El-Rufai: We No Longer Depend On Allocation To Run Kaduna by PointZerom: 8:59am On Nov 17, 2021
Anglojosite7:
Daft!!!

Stop telling me your father's name.
Re: El-Rufai: We No Longer Depend On Allocation To Run Kaduna by Biafrarep(m): 9:02am On Nov 17, 2021
Almaiga:
The North is moving forward while the East is moving at the opposite direction grin grin grin

East is still ahead of you in every aspect! Having better motorable roads is not what qualifies for development. Development is all encompassing and we are light years ahead!

The other time, your almajiri brother was making noise because of a road this midget built until I put him to shame.

1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: We No Longer Depend On Allocation To Run Kaduna by Kissiemu(m): 9:06am On Nov 17, 2021
9jah:
The Nigerian Breweries has paid a total of N1. 4 billion to Kaduna state government as PAYE and levies, among others between 2018 and 2020. The Nigerian Breweries Plc has bagged the Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service 2020 Highest Taxpayer, Pay-As-You-Earn Award despite the existence of Sharia Law in the state.
Without income tax from beer money .
Kaduna wey no like alcohol for be = Zero.
Sharia law in Kaduna State? Are you sure?
Re: El-Rufai: We No Longer Depend On Allocation To Run Kaduna by Mavenladan(m): 9:07am On Nov 17, 2021
Coly2012:
We no longer depend on allocation to run govt – Kaduna

https://punchng.com/we-no-longer-depend-on-allocation-to-run-govt-kaduna/?amp

pls pay us last month salary first
Re: El-Rufai: We No Longer Depend On Allocation To Run Kaduna by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 17, 2021
Kissiemu:

Sharia law in Kaduna State? Are you sure?

Map showing states with Sharia law in the Northern region In November 2001, Kaduna state established a modified version of Shari'a law. The criminal and procedural codes did not come into effect until July 2002, and national human right groups reported that the court in Kaduna issued several sentences for minor offenses in September. These sentences did not include corporal punishment. Christian and Islamic groups planning to build new churches or mosques were required to register with the corporate affairs commission (CAC).
I repeat remove Nigeria Brewery, from Kaduna - Kaduna will be broke.
I dont like commenting here anymore,yall are uninformed.

Re: El-Rufai: We No Longer Depend On Allocation To Run Kaduna by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 17, 2021
OGHENAOGIE:
who told you there's Sharia law in kaduna state Ina go just wake up write rubbish

Map showing states with Sharia law in the Northern region In November 2001, Kaduna state established a modified version of Shari'a law. The criminal and procedural codes did not come into effect until July 2002, and national human right groups reported that the court in Kaduna issued several sentences for minor offenses in September. These sentences did not include corporal punishment. Christian and Islamic groups planning to build new churches or mosques were required to register with the corporate affairs commission (CAC).
I repeat ;remove Nigeria Brewery from Kaduna;Kaduna will be broke.
Yall dont do any research.
Bye.

Re: El-Rufai: We No Longer Depend On Allocation To Run Kaduna by oyatz(m): 10:13am On Nov 17, 2021
AgentGoat:

Remove federal allocations and many states will seize to exist. Many states in nigeria are just bullshiits including my own.

These States will and the corruption in many of them will reduce drastically.

Corruption rates in Tanzania, Rwanda and Namibia are lower than that of Nigeria and they are better managed than Nigeria largely because they don't have free money like rents collected on crude oil so they have to work to get money.
Re: El-Rufai: We No Longer Depend On Allocation To Run Kaduna by moskush1(m): 10:27am On Nov 17, 2021
The devil will give you with the right hand collect back with left hand.
Re: El-Rufai: We No Longer Depend On Allocation To Run Kaduna by Foreseer: 11:22am On Nov 17, 2021
Terrorist talking trash
Re: El-Rufai: We No Longer Depend On Allocation To Run Kaduna by ArewaNorth: 11:27am On Nov 17, 2021
FreedomArmy:
Stop listening to political IGR. These are mere political statement to impress the gullible. And please don't quote me to yarn rubbish. I don't engage with miscreants.
Do u think a Governor can make this dangerous statement when he knows he will be held to account one day?
Not all risks are taken!
Re: El-Rufai: We No Longer Depend On Allocation To Run Kaduna by asanausana91: 11:46am On Nov 17, 2021
EmptyGarden:
See this nama! So because you try construct one underpass now make we no hear word again.
you are really empty like your name, but please I will advice you to replace the Garden with Skull. Thank me later I am busy now.
Re: El-Rufai: We No Longer Depend On Allocation To Run Kaduna by Microwhy: 12:00pm On Nov 17, 2021
jumper524:
so small business shouldn't pay tax abi? W
Hich money dem go take do the road for Keke riders to
Operate? Why are people so selfish.
That's how bike riders in Abuja lga are so adamant to pay #100 daily tax yet the ediot
Who call themselves poor men have two Wives atleast and have no problem giving birth to their 9th child that they won't take care off.
Rubbish
Agreed with you totally but state governments are doing little or no effort in bringing investors to put in place big projects.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Maiduguri Residents Commend Satomi For Subsidising Fuel / FG Hires Asset Tracers To Go After 150 Moneybags / Insecurity: Senate Summons Defence Minister, Service Chiefs, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.