Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,228 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

N-Power: How To Fix "Error" Messages When Updating Account Details - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power: How To Fix "Error" Messages When Updating Account Details (4192 Views)

N-Power: How To Check Your Shortlising/selection Status Using *45665# / N-power: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer / N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-Power: How To Fix "Error" Messages When Updating Account Details by ezenwaez(m): 5:51am On Nov 17, 2021
If you are an N-Power Batch C Volunteer and you are having an error message highlighted in pink background popping up as you try updating your account details, please this is a network issue.

Try updating at an off peak period say early in the morning, or adjust your browser settings by clearing cache memory.

Please if this situation continues, please call 092203102, 018888340 alternatively you can send an email to support.npower@nasims.gov.ng when making your complain always attach a screenshot of the exact issue you are facing and avoid lengthy write up.

1 Like

Re: N-Power: How To Fix "Error" Messages When Updating Account Details by Mcpe: 2:34pm On Nov 17, 2021
Okay
Re: N-Power: How To Fix "Error" Messages When Updating Account Details by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 17, 2021
N-Powder. This guy is really trying so hard to help people that need 30k. Come to think of it, that award given to Alex was not right. The OP is the real owner of that Award. �

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N-Power: How To Fix "Error" Messages When Updating Account Details by tolue42(m): 2:34pm On Nov 17, 2021
M
Re: N-Power: How To Fix "Error" Messages When Updating Account Details by Lemmy123(m): 2:34pm On Nov 17, 2021
Eweeeyyyy!

I hope every beneficiary becomes truly empowered at the end of this scheme, if not na total waste of time...
30k inside inflation
Re: N-Power: How To Fix "Error" Messages When Updating Account Details by Mcpe: 2:35pm On Nov 17, 2021
Lemmy123:
Jq

Jr ni
Re: N-Power: How To Fix "Error" Messages When Updating Account Details by Antoeni(m): 2:38pm On Nov 17, 2021
Present situation report of EndSARS & #LekkiLies panel after sensible incorruptible Nigerians faulted their claims with verifiable informations, evidences, facts and figures.

1 Like

Re: N-Power: How To Fix "Error" Messages When Updating Account Details by Lemmy123(m): 2:39pm On Nov 17, 2021
Mcpe:

Jr ni
Re: N-Power: How To Fix "Error" Messages When Updating Account Details by Danwakae(m): 2:42pm On Nov 17, 2021
ezenwaez:
If you are an N-Power Batch C Volunteer and you are having an error message highlighted in pink background popping up as you try updating your account details, please this is a network issue.

Try updating at an off peak period say early in the morning, or adjust your browser settings by clearing cache memory.

Please if this situation continues, please call 092203102, 018888340 alternatively you can send an email to support.npower@nasims.gov.ng when making your complain always attach a screenshot of the exact issue you are facing and avoid lengthy write up.

pls how do I redeploy from my PPA to a PPA in another LGA
Re: N-Power: How To Fix "Error" Messages When Updating Account Details by Joetttimua1811(m): 3:04pm On Nov 17, 2021
Noted
Re: N-Power: How To Fix "Error" Messages When Updating Account Details by gr8cany: 3:07pm On Nov 17, 2021
ezenwaez:

Npower, you people are confused, you paid even those who didn't do physical verification where as most that has been carrying the npower work for head never receive shigba and no sign of incoming payment as the details reads no payment data available.

Give back that program to osinbajo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power: How To Fix "Error" Messages When Updating Account Details by gloriaolachi: 3:52pm On Nov 17, 2021
Pls help me. Mine is showing no payment data available also my account no. did not show on my self portal hence i validated my account details. Will i still be paid? Npower batch C stream 1.

1 Like

Re: N-Power: How To Fix "Error" Messages When Updating Account Details by jimakeabi: 4:35pm On Nov 17, 2021
gloriaolachi:
Pls help me. Mine is showing no payment data available also my account no. did not show on my self portal hence i validated my account details. Will i still be paid? Npower batch C stream 1.
did you verify your account on dashboard before
Re: N-Power: How To Fix "Error" Messages When Updating Account Details by pabio: 4:46pm On Nov 17, 2021
Please my sister own is showing failed in the payment. Amd it was processing before. What is the solution

ezenwaez:

Re: N-Power: How To Fix "Error" Messages When Updating Account Details by sukar886: 4:58pm On Nov 17, 2021
ezenwaez:

Please if this situation continues, please call
092203102, 018888340 alternatively you can send an email to support.npower@nasims.gov.ng when making your complain always attach a screenshot of the exact issue you are facing and avoid lengthy write up.

abeg when is October stipends coming, I don finish Sept own ooo
Re: N-Power: How To Fix "Error" Messages When Updating Account Details by microscope1(m): 5:53pm On Nov 17, 2021
My phone was stolen, and the thieves hacked my Gmail account, including resetting my Npower log in password. Now I can't access my dashboard plus Npower customer's agents are not taking calls or replying several mails I've sent to them.
I have not been paid, and I think the frauds may have messed with my Npower account.
Re: N-Power: How To Fix "Error" Messages When Updating Account Details by MossLuv: 7:31pm On Nov 17, 2021
gr8cany:

Npower, you people are confused, you paid even those who didn't do physical verification where as most that has been carrying the npower work for head never receive shigba and no sign of incoming payment as the details reads no payment data available.

My brother this thing pain me. Only God know how I suffer carry out this job

Give back that program to osinbajo
Re: N-Power: How To Fix "Error" Messages When Updating Account Details by Tribu(m): 7:37pm On Nov 17, 2021
sukar886:
abeg when is October stipends coming, I don finish Sept own ooo

Me too oooo cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: N-Power: How To Fix "Error" Messages When Updating Account Details by MaxiB1242: 9:54pm On Nov 17, 2021
Tribu:

Me too oooo cheesy cheesy grin grin
me three.... that money nor reach to do anything as i recieve am.. i add 10k join to buy just one shoe....
Re: N-Power: How To Fix "Error" Messages When Updating Account Details by Tribu(m): 3:33pm On Nov 18, 2021
When are we seeing October stipends?

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy-oil Company (shell) / Accion Mfb Test Format / If Jobs Are Not Coming, Why Don't You Give This A Try...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.