Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,562 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Ezinne Kalu Out Of Action For 6 Months Due To Injury - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ezinne Kalu Out Of Action For 6 Months Due To Injury (10756 Views)

Serena Williams Retires At Rogers Cup Finals Due To Injury, Cries Bitterly / Barcelona Confirm Lionel Messi Will Miss Three Weeks Due To Injury (Photos) / Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ezinne Kalu Out Of Action For 6 Months Due To Injury by naptu2: 6:38am On Nov 17, 2021
D'Tigress of Nigeria and Landerneau Basketball Club of France point guard, Ezinne Kalu will be out of action for 6 months due to an injury.

Official Page of Ezinne Kalu @_the9jaqueen

Tore my PCL/MCL in a game on October 30th, I will be getting surgery this coming Thursday! I will return back to the court in 6 months maybe sooner! Please everyone pray for a successful procedure. Thank you.

https://mobile.twitter.com/_the9jaqueen/status/1460678106931474436

2 Likes

Re: Ezinne Kalu Out Of Action For 6 Months Due To Injury by PlayMaker14: 6:39am On Nov 17, 2021
Pretty lady, I really don't understand what you “Tore”

Doctors in the house, pardon my ignorance, kindly help me with the meaning of PCL/MCL.... I don't want any of our female basketball players to tear their own again.

12 Likes

Re: Ezinne Kalu Out Of Action For 6 Months Due To Injury by kinzation(m): 6:44am On Nov 17, 2021
Get well soon my love ❤️

1 Like

Re: Ezinne Kalu Out Of Action For 6 Months Due To Injury by MadamVanessa(f): 6:50am On Nov 17, 2021
She will be fine

1 Like

Re: Ezinne Kalu Out Of Action For 6 Months Due To Injury by Benjaniblinks(m): 6:57am On Nov 17, 2021
Tore what
Re: Ezinne Kalu Out Of Action For 6 Months Due To Injury by haconjy(m): 6:58am On Nov 17, 2021
Hsbs
Re: Ezinne Kalu Out Of Action For 6 Months Due To Injury by Rekyz(m): 6:58am On Nov 17, 2021
Get well soon and start flourishing

2 Likes

Re: Ezinne Kalu Out Of Action For 6 Months Due To Injury by temitope27(m): 6:59am On Nov 17, 2021
So painful, abeg get well soon
Re: Ezinne Kalu Out Of Action For 6 Months Due To Injury by xpressionx(m): 6:59am On Nov 17, 2021
sorry dear
Re: Ezinne Kalu Out Of Action For 6 Months Due To Injury by Boogyman557: 6:59am On Nov 17, 2021
Holly Gram cool WTF MAN
Re: Ezinne Kalu Out Of Action For 6 Months Due To Injury by Coldsperm: 7:00am On Nov 17, 2021
Tore wetin? Which one come be PCL and MCL again. Let it not be what I am thinking oo. To dance legbegbe with this babe just dey hungry me now. With my 9 inches gbola, I can give her enough satisfaction more than she can ever imagine. How I wish she will read this and then give me the chance to do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Ezinne Kalu Out Of Action For 6 Months Due To Injury by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:00am On Nov 17, 2021
Wishing her successful recovery and a bright future
Re: Ezinne Kalu Out Of Action For 6 Months Due To Injury by Queenslander(f): 7:01am On Nov 17, 2021
Wish her speedy recovery!! �
Re: Ezinne Kalu Out Of Action For 6 Months Due To Injury by Guyman02: 7:01am On Nov 17, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Doctors in the house, pardon my ignorance, kindly help me with the meaning of PCL/MCL.... I don't want any of our female basketball players to tear their own again.

No be that side you dey think she tore, na her PCL/MCL na him tear grin
Re: Ezinne Kalu Out Of Action For 6 Months Due To Injury by EmmyCC: 7:03am On Nov 17, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Medial collateral ligament / posterior collateral ligament.
It's a ligament found in the knee.

7 Likes

Re: Ezinne Kalu Out Of Action For 6 Months Due To Injury by AxeofGod(m): 7:07am On Nov 17, 2021
I don't want to google yet but I sha know that those Ls stand for ligament.

1 Like

Re: Ezinne Kalu Out Of Action For 6 Months Due To Injury by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 17, 2021
Vvg
Re: Ezinne Kalu Out Of Action For 6 Months Due To Injury by PlayMaker14: 7:08am On Nov 17, 2021
EmmyCC:

Thank you Sir.

1 Like

Re: Ezinne Kalu Out Of Action For 6 Months Due To Injury by googlepikins: 7:25am On Nov 17, 2021
I have all videos of our Nigerian girls basketball finals on my phone. And this Kalu girl is a strong fighter.

2017, 2019 and 2021 championship . Get well soon champ.

On a more serious note, when will ministry of sports Pay these girls.? Why are politicians always greedy

3 Likes

Re: Ezinne Kalu Out Of Action For 6 Months Due To Injury by Najyin(m): 7:26am On Nov 17, 2021
EmmyCC:

I didn't bother to check. But I think you're right.

1 Like

Re: Ezinne Kalu Out Of Action For 6 Months Due To Injury by googlepikins: 7:30am On Nov 17, 2021
chuksmma1:
Good morning house! I am into installation of handrails both aluminium steel, stainless steel and wrought-iron. My contact number is 07061287119. I am currently base in enugu state.

Hope you know you will soon be ban when they see your advertisement. You're violating the 6 rule.

6. Don't post adverts or affiliate links outside the areas where adverts are explicitly allowed.
Re: Ezinne Kalu Out Of Action For 6 Months Due To Injury by Mintyguy(m): 7:31am On Nov 17, 2021
Come for a stitch at my place dear
Will offer u the best treatment
Re: Ezinne Kalu Out Of Action For 6 Months Due To Injury by Tomek09(m): 7:34am On Nov 17, 2021
Get well soon.
Re: Ezinne Kalu Out Of Action For 6 Months Due To Injury by JackWolfskin: 7:35am On Nov 17, 2021
EmmyCC:

Cruciate

1 Like

Re: Ezinne Kalu Out Of Action For 6 Months Due To Injury by muheeb01(m): 7:36am On Nov 17, 2021
Oh no wonder she's a basketballer the name doesn't sound familiar
Re: Ezinne Kalu Out Of Action For 6 Months Due To Injury by Transporter11: 7:41am On Nov 17, 2021
shocked
Re: Ezinne Kalu Out Of Action For 6 Months Due To Injury by Bigboy911: 7:46am On Nov 17, 2021
You sure say mumu afonjas never knack am jazz?
Re: Ezinne Kalu Out Of Action For 6 Months Due To Injury by bencr7: 7:53am On Nov 17, 2021
Bigboy911:
You sure say mumu afonjas never knack am jazz?
una don come again, it seem una no dey tire for all diz childish behavior
Re: Ezinne Kalu Out Of Action For 6 Months Due To Injury by Vulcanheph(m): 7:54am On Nov 17, 2021
PlayMaker14:

I swear mad people plenty for this nairaland.cheesygrincheesygrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Jonathan Reverses Ban On Super Eagles Hours To Fifa Deadline! / World Athletics Championship: Ese Brume Wins Nigeria's First Medal / Conte's Uncertain As Chelsea Is In A Confused State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.