Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,434 members, 7,836,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Ezinne Kalu Out Of Action For 6 Months Due To Injury - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ezinne Kalu Out Of Action For 6 Months Due To Injury (10764 Views)

Serena Williams Retires At Rogers Cup Finals Due To Injury, Cries Bitterly / Barcelona Confirm Lionel Messi Will Miss Three Weeks Due To Injury (Photos) / Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezinne Kalu Out Of Action For 6 Months Due To Injury by Joshifeanyi(m): 8:11am On Nov 17, 2021
Re: Ezinne Kalu Out Of Action For 6 Months Due To Injury by awa(m): 8:42am On Nov 17, 2021
Lil Sis, please get well soon and keep doing Nigeria proud. Ohafia is proud of you. Much love
Re: Ezinne Kalu Out Of Action For 6 Months Due To Injury by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 17, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Pretty lady, I really don't understand what you “Tore”

Doctors in the house, pardon my ignorance, kindly help me with the meaning of PCL/MCL.... I don't want any of our female basketball players to tear their own again.

Posterior cruciate ligament (pcl)and Medial collateral ligament (mcl)

Pcl is one the ligament connecting the femur bone to the tibia.

While mcl runs inside outer part connecting the bone as above..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ezinne Kalu Out Of Action For 6 Months Due To Injury by SpeedyDave: 11:33am On Nov 17, 2021
EmmyCC:

Medial collateral ligament / posterior collateral ligament.
It's a ligament found in the knee.

It's posterior cruciate ligament(rear of the knee) and Medius/medial cruciate ligament(side of the knee...inner side I guess).
You also have the ACL which anterior cruciate ligament.

1 Like

Re: Ezinne Kalu Out Of Action For 6 Months Due To Injury by gentlegiant95: 11:35am On Nov 17, 2021
SpeedyDave:

It's posterior cruciate ligament(rear of the knee) and Medius/medial cruciate ligament(side of the knee...inner side I guess).
You also have the ACL which anterior cruciate ligament.
Right. It's not collateral. Footballers suffer more of ACL tears.

1 Like

Re: Ezinne Kalu Out Of Action For 6 Months Due To Injury by Joetttimua1811(m): 12:37pm On Nov 17, 2021
Get well soon

(1) (2) (Reply)

Conte's Uncertain As Chelsea Is In A Confused State / Videos Of Goals By Super Falcons Players (For Club And Country) / World Athletics Championship: Ese Brume Wins Nigeria's First Medal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.