Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,373 members, 7,861,024 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:21 PM

Award Of Excellence In Creative Writing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Award Of Excellence In Creative Writing (123 Views)

Iyabo Ojo Bags Tiktok Award Of Creative Recognition / Beverly Osu Stuns In Creative Market Photo Shoot (photos) / Mary Timms Dazzles In Creative African Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Award Of Excellence In Creative Writing by Lumenasblog(m): 6:48am On Nov 17, 2021
Gratitude

It's a great honour to be given a Certificate of Award by Society of Young Nigerian Writers (Anambra State Chapter), in recognition of my effort in the upliftment of literary arts in Anambra State.

This award was presented to me by Legendary Nollywood Actor, Bob-Manuel Udokwu during 2021 Chinua Achebe Literary Festival and Memorial Lecture which held on 16th November 2021 at Kenneth Dike Library, Awka in Anambra State, Nigeria.

Thank you so much SYNW Anambra State Chapter for this great recognition. I'm grateful.

I've long dedicated myself to the service of humanity. I believe that young people have the tools they can use to change the world.

And before this world comes to an end, I pray to prove to it that the pen is mightier than the gun and that even sacred cows can bleed and be meat.

The reward for hard work is more work. Let's do more.

(1) (Reply)

If Davido Made 1.2million Naira In A Few Hours, How Much Will Wizkid Make In Tha / Adele Hello Rap Cover Most Emotional Freestyle Ever, Try Not To Cry.(video) / Gozy Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.