Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Iyabo Ojo Bags Tiktok Award Of Creative Recognition - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo Bags Tiktok Award Of Creative Recognition (31894 Views)

Iyabo Ojo And Priscilla Ajoke, Her Daughter Look Hot In New Adorable Photos / Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" / Funke Akindele, Grace Amah, Iyabo Ojo: Throwback Photo At Her Birthday In UNILAG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyabo Ojo Bags Tiktok Award Of Creative Recognition by Abdulazeez99: 4:48pm On Dec 16, 2020
Nollywood actress Iyabo Ojo has been awarded for her active use of the video-sharing social networking service TikTok, Igbere TV reports.

The 43-year-old took to her Instagram page on Wednesday to celebrate and thank TikTok Nigeria for the award.

“Thank you for this beautiful award, I’m humbled,” she wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI2tH1KnaTA/?igshid=iumxip9tnjdu

TikTok is one of the social platforms that gained prominence during the lockdown caused by the coronavirus pandemic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHSj7Y7G6Kw

Iyabo Ojo, a mother of two, regularly shares her TikTok videos on Instagram. In one of the videos, she mimicked comedian, Debo Adebayo, popularly known as Mr Macaroni.

7 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Bags Tiktok Award Of Creative Recognition by FAndreas(m): 4:55pm On Dec 16, 2020
hmmm
Re: Iyabo Ojo Bags Tiktok Award Of Creative Recognition by pocohantas(f): 5:12pm On Dec 16, 2020
Thank you for this beautiful award, I’m humbled,” she wrote.

For the fact that she knows it is I’m not AM- she deserves the award...

132 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo Bags Tiktok Award Of Creative Recognition by lkillbrokehoes: 5:14pm On Dec 16, 2020
Nigerians always celebrating mediocrity, e dey una blood.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Bags Tiktok Award Of Creative Recognition by Beckysexy(f): 5:47pm On Dec 16, 2020
Wow ...... She deserves it tho.
Nairaland, I'm waiting for mine!

7 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Bags Tiktok Award Of Creative Recognition by Aboguede(m): 6:02pm On Dec 16, 2020
Who is she grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo Bags Tiktok Award Of Creative Recognition by adonni: 6:03pm On Dec 16, 2020
congrats to her. but facebook should watch it, tiktok isnot here to play
Re: Iyabo Ojo Bags Tiktok Award Of Creative Recognition by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 16, 2020
Ahh see old cargo self no one retire for her younger ones grin

Trust me somebody must have TIKTOKED his way to her pussy before she got this award grin

You know whores women na,they do anything for clout

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Bags Tiktok Award Of Creative Recognition by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:03pm On Dec 16, 2020
If I want to read correct news I don't visit NL

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Bags Tiktok Award Of Creative Recognition by Osnami: 6:03pm On Dec 16, 2020
angry
Re: Iyabo Ojo Bags Tiktok Award Of Creative Recognition by pickatyouu: 6:03pm On Dec 16, 2020
Tiktok sef dey give award.
I am a cave man when it comes to the social media apps .

5 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Bags Tiktok Award Of Creative Recognition by Sunnycliff(m): 6:04pm On Dec 16, 2020
This Chinese app, that soys on people's privacy and details

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Bags Tiktok Award Of Creative Recognition by DrBrainstorm(m): 6:04pm On Dec 16, 2020
angry
Re: Iyabo Ojo Bags Tiktok Award Of Creative Recognition by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:04pm On Dec 16, 2020
lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Iyabo Ojo Bags Tiktok Award Of Creative Recognition by olaiya2007(m): 6:05pm On Dec 16, 2020
Ok.. Noted
Re: Iyabo Ojo Bags Tiktok Award Of Creative Recognition by Dollanaira: 6:05pm On Dec 16, 2020
Really
Re: Iyabo Ojo Bags Tiktok Award Of Creative Recognition by zeusdgrt(m): 6:05pm On Dec 16, 2020
And so?
Re: Iyabo Ojo Bags Tiktok Award Of Creative Recognition by dyera(m): 6:05pm On Dec 16, 2020
Just watch how Tiktok go blow after Donald Trump leave office next year.

That wicked man was doing everything to suppress non US social media.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Bags Tiktok Award Of Creative Recognition by Pearly255(f): 6:05pm On Dec 16, 2020
Ok
Re: Iyabo Ojo Bags Tiktok Award Of Creative Recognition by olaric(m): 6:05pm On Dec 16, 2020
Chai! Different kinds of awards now
Re: Iyabo Ojo Bags Tiktok Award Of Creative Recognition by kaze4blues(m): 6:05pm On Dec 16, 2020
Well deserved. She's naija's queen of tiktok.

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Bags Tiktok Award Of Creative Recognition by Sonnobax15(m): 6:06pm On Dec 16, 2020
Never too late to ascertain your dreams...
Re: Iyabo Ojo Bags Tiktok Award Of Creative Recognition by Tbvxl: 6:06pm On Dec 16, 2020
Good for her
Re: Iyabo Ojo Bags Tiktok Award Of Creative Recognition by Prodigee: 6:07pm On Dec 16, 2020
Who she be? We don't know her here on Tatooine!
Re: Iyabo Ojo Bags Tiktok Award Of Creative Recognition by BigBrother9ja: 6:07pm On Dec 16, 2020
Re: Iyabo Ojo Bags Tiktok Award Of Creative Recognition by Generalkorex(m): 6:07pm On Dec 16, 2020
Congratulations to her.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Bags Tiktok Award Of Creative Recognition by IamWonderful: 6:07pm On Dec 16, 2020
ok
Re: Iyabo Ojo Bags Tiktok Award Of Creative Recognition by Sonnobax15(m): 6:07pm On Dec 16, 2020
pocohantas:

For the fact that she knows it is I’m not AM- she deserves the award...
Lol.
You noticed that too...
Re: Iyabo Ojo Bags Tiktok Award Of Creative Recognition by Ayoemrys(m): 6:07pm On Dec 16, 2020
When will nairaland give me award Seun too stingy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Fans Of Angel Surprise Her With Flowers: Pics & Video / Who Is Nigeria's Richest Artiste(s)? D'banj, 2face Or Psquare? / List Of 6 Richest Kid Celebrities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.