Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,376 members, 7,812,094 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Osinbajo Urges Youths To Join Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Urges Youths To Join Politics (238 Views)

Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared / Osinbajo: Social Media Won’t Transform Lives, Join Politics / Obasanjo Speaks On EndSARS Protests, Urges Youths To Stop The Protests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Urges Youths To Join Politics by NRTC: 9:55am On Nov 17, 2021
Nigeria Vice President yemi Osinbajo advices youths to join politics to make a difference.
My brothers and sisters, when are you registering in your ward? Which party are you joining?

Click the link below for more details
https://newsroundtheclock.com/osibanjo/

Re: Osinbajo Urges Youths To Join Politics by Jollylolly(f): 10:18am On Nov 17, 2021
thats the best thing to do. join politics nigerian youths to makereal change.
Re: Osinbajo Urges Youths To Join Politics by ekesol: 10:20am On Nov 17, 2021
NRTC:
Nigeria Vice President yemi Osinbajo advices youths to join politics to make a difference.
My brothers and sisters, when are you registering in your ward? Which party are you joining?

Click the link below for more details
https://newsroundtheclock.com/osibanjo/

Joining Politis is being able to say No to wrongs when you have the financial wherewithal. Now the youths don't have job
Now tell me if they would be able to say No to wrongs
Re: Osinbajo Urges Youths To Join Politics by okefranci: 10:28am On Nov 17, 2021
Let us join politics and stop complaining
Re: Osinbajo Urges Youths To Join Politics by Shooyie: 11:03am On Nov 17, 2021
It's important for youths to join politics in Nigeria to do everything possible to bring about the change we desire.

(1) (Reply)

N/delta Ethnic Nationalities Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari, Akpabio / Yoruba Nation! Hear What Koiki Said Last Month About Igboho, FG Has Failed / Subsidy Removal: No Provision For N5000 Transport Grant In 2022 Budget – Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.