Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

DOUBTING THOMAS!!! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / DOUBTING THOMAS!!! (2867 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by justwise(m): 11:33pm On Jun 09, 2011
steve_101:

Me I will not hesitate to conderm him If I have prove that he is not genuine,but my question is,who did he scam?is there any evidence against him?people claim to know his house and I called him on the phone and he dosent sound bad to me either,dare if he did bad to you or to any one you know pls let us know here but if not he is not guilty as charged by you dare and justwise,this name calling is really not good,it doesn't show any maturity,this is a matured section with big guys and big ladies,pls let's behave well.

God knows how old u are but steve_101 , how does a scammer or a fraudster sound on the phone? Do you want to wait untill he defraud somebody here b4 you u think 'outside the box'?
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by steve13(m): 12:16am On Jun 10, 2011
I ve said my own.
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by yemmy27: 6:52am On Jun 10, 2011
If there is any nairlanders that i have scammed?pls come outside and open my secret, @ steve101,when you called again i will tell you the reason as per the passpport issue.He doesnt understand what i mean which i can never say here but i will explain when you call me steve ok?Like a guy said here before Theres a price for every human.Lets behave matured,we are all grown up!
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by yemmy27: 6:56am On Jun 10, 2011
@ just mad

You are just mad for nothing!i think someone like u does not worth talking to.Have i ever scammed any member of your family?why do you keep spoiling my name for God sake?why why?I want to know?I discussed about what am capable of doing and the next thing u do is to call me Names, Look boy,enough of all this.I cant take this any longer, What is the meaning of this Rubbish?
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by yemmy27: 7:05am On Jun 10, 2011
@ dare

What is your problem?Think positive guy, if i have ever scammed u or any Nairalanders,Say it Here!
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by justwise(m): 7:06am On Jun 10, 2011
yemmy27:

@ just mad

You are just mad for nothing!i think someone like u does not worth talking to.Have i ever scammed any member of your family?why do you keep spoiling my name for God sake?why why?I want to know?I discussed about what am capable of doing and the next thing u do is to call me Names, Look boy,enough of all this.I cant take this any longer, What is the meaning of this Rubbish?

Yea u are capable of committing fraud, we know that
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by steve13(m): 11:07am On Jun 10, 2011
justwise if don't have anything to say ,keep ya mouth shut,which one be say he is capable of committing fraud,are u not capable of committing fraud?what exactly are u doing in the uk?genuine people travel to study or to do business,few went out to work with good working arrangements,you what do u do?how can can you say to some one u don't know from Adam that he is capable of committing fraud did went to primary school at all?why will u accuse people for a crime they do not commit ?hmmmm na waa oo for SAD people.
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by claremont(m): 10:14am On Jun 13, 2011
I have carefully observed most of the replies by Justwise to the posts on here, and I must say he is the most cynical Nigerian I have ever come across. In the UK here, we call people like him "coconut" because they seem black/brown on the outside but on the inside they will do everything in their power to frustrate the efforts of their fellow black man which is sad really.

I do understand that some Nigerians may be fraudulent especially when it comes to the issue of passports and visas, but who the hell gives Justwise the right to castigate all travel agents posting on nairaland as fraudulent? It seems Justwise operates on a policy of judging all travel agents as "guilty until proven innocent", which is obviously the same policy the white man uses on us blacks hence why he fits the description of a "coconut".

@Justwise: I don't understand where your cynicism about Nigerians stems from, but what I would say is that if you are frustrated with aspects of your life, then you should have a way of dealing with your frustration rather than venting it on the posts of Nigerians trying to make a legitimate livelihood for themselves. Not all Nigerians are fraudulent, and the issue of fraud is not restricted to Nigeria alone. Every country has its own fair share of bad elements, but it is wrong for us to operate on a policy of judging everyone as fraudulent just because of the antics of a few disgruntled elements. Peace Out  cool cool cool
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by agitator: 11:35am On Jun 13, 2011
stop being a nuisance by creating multiple IDs to disturb nairaland. the damned webpages is taking longer to load in all my browsers angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by steve13(m): 12:40pm On Jun 13, 2011
@agitator, u mean an id opened on October 24, 2010, 08:29 PM is new?opened for justwise?this justwise might be a fraudster,only time will tell.
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by claremont(m): 3:32pm On Jun 13, 2011
was agitator referring to my IP? shocked shocked shocked If he was then it lends credence to my suspicion that there is something about Justwise and his cohorts that just does not seem right. How can someone in his right mind and his band of cynics simply go around a forum posting ridiculous comments to people's posts? I am not surprised that Justwise and his cronies might think my IP address is also fraudulent, hence I am a fraud grin grin grin. Sorry to disappoint you guys, but I am an independent thinker and I like to speak my mind when I see people behaving like a bunch of asses. cheers fella,
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by agitator: 4:27pm On Jun 13, 2011
steve_101:

@agitator, u mean an id opened on October 24, 2010, 08:29 PM is new?opened for justwise?this justwise might be a fraudster,only time will tell.

dude what i said was MULTIPLE, not NEW. dont you understand english. okay multiply so that you can remember. angry angry angry
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by justwise(m): 5:51pm On Jun 13, 2011
claremont:

I have carefully observed most of the replies by Justwise to the posts on here, and I must say he is the most cynical Nigerian I have ever come across. In the UK here, we call people like him "coconut" because they seem black/brown on the outside but on the inside they will do everything in their power to frustrate the efforts of their fellow black man which is sad really.I do understand that some Nigerians may be fraudulent especially when it comes to the issue of passports and visas, but who the hell gives Justwise the right to castigate all travel agents posting on nairaland as fraudulent? It seems Justwise operates on a policy of judging all travel agents as "guilty until proven innocent", which is obviously the same policy the white man uses on us blacks hence why he fits the description of a "coconut".@Justwise: I don't understand where your cynicism about Nigerians stems from, but what I would say is that if you are frustrated with aspects of your life, then you should have a way of dealing with your frustration rather than venting it on the posts of Nigerians trying to make a legitimate livelihood for themselves. Not all Nigerians are fraudulent, and the issue of fraud is not restricted to Nigeria alone. Every country has its own fair share of bad elements, but it is wrong for us to operate on a policy of judging everyone as fraudulent just because of the antics of a few disgruntled elements. Peace Out  cool cool cool
Its actually funny to read from pple like you talking completely nonsense, at one point reading through ur post i thought of giving u a polite reply but u don't deserve one from me, like i said to other fools like u here, if u can't stand what i do here then take a jump,I couldn't give a monkey.
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by justwise(m): 5:53pm On Jun 13, 2011
steve_101:

grin grin grin grin grin i'm now a fraudster? What a joke coming from a criminal.
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by justwise(m): 5:56pm On Jun 13, 2011
agitator:

dude what i said was MULTIPLE, not NEW. dont you understand english. okay multiply so that you can remember. angry angry angry

He doesn't understand anything, he is a dodgy character.
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by claremont(m): 6:02pm On Jun 13, 2011
justwise:

[/b] Its actually funny to read from pple like you talking completely nonsense, at one point reading through your post i thought of giving u a polite reply but u don't deserve one from me, like i said to other fools like u here, if u can't stand what i do here then take a jump,I couldn't give a monkey.
I won't be drawn into exchanging words with a random bloke on a public forum, I just can't descend to that level. You said " if u can't stand what i do here then take a jump", what is it really you do here? grin grin grin. Don't you have a real job or studies or family that you should spend time on, rather than going around making negative comments on people's threads. It's so sad really that someone will choose to descend to such depth of despair that he will want to spread it onto others.
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by justwise(m): 6:20pm On Jun 13, 2011
claremont:

I won't be drawn into exchanging words with a random bloke on a public forum, I just can't descend to that level. You said " if u can't stand what i do here then take a jump", what is it really you do here? grin grin grin. Don't you have a real job or studies or family that you should spend time on, rather than going around making negative comments on people's threads. It's so sad really that someone will choose to descend to such depth of despair that he will want to spread it onto others.

Rubbish!! who exactly do you think u are? When u stu/pi/dly decided to put across ur moronic view on my posts here did u not think about ur imaginary level? What do u really mean by me attacking pple trying to make '' legitimate livelihood''? Who told u that i careless about ur ranting? You silly fool, kiss my backside.
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by steve13(m): 6:20pm On Jun 13, 2011
@claremont ,are you talking that boy?justwise?pls my brother leave him  alone,he is frustrated,sad,angry with God,hate life,the people that supports him are also like him,how can some one just wake up and start accusing another fellow of being a thief?that is illiteracy,stupidity and frustration,the person in question did not steal from you or your mum or father,yet u call him names,plenty people have contact at the embassy,a lot of people are leaving the country every day while many re coming back,why will some one kill him self over peoples issue?foreigners will be reading tru all this and be laughing at us as we fight each other,all because of frustrated justwise and the focus less followers,am ashamed of all of you spoiling the names of follow country men,i wonder how justwise looks at our people in the uk.
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by claremont(m): 6:26pm On Jun 13, 2011
justwise:

Rubbish!! who exactly do you think u are? When u stu/pi/dly decided to put across your moronic view on my posts here did u not think about your imaginary level? What do u really mean by me attacking pple trying to make '' legitimate livelihood''? Who told u that i careless about your ranting? You silly fool, kiss my backside.
I won't even bother to reply to your online insults. What a sad human being you are
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by justwise(m): 6:29pm On Jun 13, 2011
steve_101:

@claremont ,are you talking that boy?justwise?pls my brother leave him  alone,he is frustrated,sad,angry with God,hate life,the people that supports him are also like him,how can some one just wake up and start accusing another fellow of being a thief?that is illiteracy,stupidity and frustration,the person in question did not steal from you or your mum or father,yet u call him names,plenty people have contact at the embassy,a lot of people are leaving the country every day while many re coming back,why will some one kill him self over peoples issue?[b]foreigners will be reading tru all this and be laughing at us as we fight each other,[/b]all because of frustrated justwise and the focus less followers,am ashamed of all of you spoiling the names of follow country men,i wonder how justwise looks at our people in the uk.  

No,foreigners are fed up with criminals like you stealing cars in Malaysia to send home, they are fed up with pple like u traveling with stolen passport, i'm fed up with yahoo yahoo boy like you trying very hard to justify every criminal activities with all sorts of silly excuses. You don't have a name to be proud of, what u are is an ex-convict.
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by justwise(m): 6:30pm On Jun 13, 2011
claremont:

I won't even bother to reply to your online insults. What a sad human being you are

I'm ready to reply any nonsense from u.
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by steve13(m): 6:41pm On Jun 13, 2011
and you justwise a bastard,born trow way,where is your family?you have been living the uk for 6 years what have you achieved?6 years with 6 months visa yet you have the mouth to talk,why are u hiding your true identity if you re genuine?no real name,no real email add,no phone number,no facebook acount,nothing because you re a fu/cking ILLEGAL,roaming the street of London with some one else paper,am a qualified electrical engineer ,have worked with union bank and PHCN victoria island unit,where have you worked?which school did you attend?because your father and mother are thief's made you see every one as a thief,no wonder they abandoned you to look so skiny in the uk, jobless online fool,24/7 on nairaland,go trace your fuc/king family and get a life ,BASTARD
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by justwise(m): 6:53pm On Jun 13, 2011
steve_101:

and you justwise a naughty person,born trow way,where is your family?you have been living the uk for 6 years what have you achieved?6 years with 6 months visa yet you have the mouth to talk,why are u hiding your true identity if you re genuine?no real name,no real email add,no phone number,no facebook acount,nothing because you re a fu/cking ILLEGAL,roaming the street of London with some one else paper,am a qualified electrical engineer ,have worked with union bank and PHCN victoria island unit,where have you worked?which school did you attend?because your father and mother are thief's made you see every one as a thief,no wonder they abandoned you to look so skiny in the uk, jobless online fool,24/7 on nairaland,go trace your fuc/king family and get a life ,naughty person

Why would i put my number here? You begged me to add u in my fb and i refused, i got nothing to with thieves like you.
You are a qualified what? Electrical engineer my foot, you might have worked as a gate man or tea boy in union bank or PHCN, that i can't dispute, but when was that? After servicing time in Malaysian prison for dealing on stolen cars or b4 you left Nigeria with a stolen passport?
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by steve13(m): 6:58pm On Jun 13, 2011
i asked you justwise to add me on fb?in ur dreams,you are fake very very fake living a fake life,justwise if you wanna know me,go to PHCN victoria island unit, before bar beach lagos and ask of mr Rumen,a Bulgarian, he was my direct boss,still my oga now cos i supply IT equipments there on intervals ,ask him of Steve (prepaid meter section ) i headed one of the teams that installed PMP at lekki phase one,ajah and VGC in 2007,ask him he will explain to you who i am, i/diot, ohh i forgot u cant ask him now cos u cant travel,u dont have papers ,pardon my manners , I/diot.toilet washer like you.
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by steve13(m): 7:02pm On Jun 13, 2011
@justwise,you were raised among thieves thats why every one look like thief to you oloriburuku ,motherless baby,
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by Dare14: 7:08pm On Jun 13, 2011
@ justwise no waste your time with all this mad people, your really doing a good job here
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by claremont(m): 7:10pm On Jun 13, 2011
steve_101:

i asked you justwise to add me on fb?in your dreams,you are fake very very fake living a fake life,justwise if you wanna know me,go to PHCN  victoria island unit, before bar beach lagos and ask of mr Rumen,a Bulgarian, he was my direct boss,still my oga now cos i supply IT equipments there on intervals ,ask him of Steve (prepaid meter section ) i headed one of the teams that installed PMP at lekki phase one,ajah and VGC in 2007,ask him he will explain to you who i am, i/diot,  ohh i forgot u cant ask him now cos u cant travel,u dont have papers ,pardon my manners , I/diot.toilet washer like you.
Brother, just forget that Justwise character abeg, no need to descend to his level and start exchanging insults on an online forum. I wonder how it is Justwise business if anyone has spent time in jail or travels using false passport? Justwise is a very sad character, and he wants to spread as much badluck and misfortune as he can in this forum. Just leave him to it.
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by justwise(m): 7:12pm On Jun 13, 2011
Dare14:

@ justwise no waste your time with all this mad people, your really doing a good job here

Thats an insult to mad pple,  madness is a health issue, Steve is a shameless criminal.
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by steve13(m): 7:13pm On Jun 13, 2011
@Dare, a good job that will take you where?accusing people and lying a lot about others is a good job?people in malaysia will be laughing at just wise any time he mentioned that i stole a car,how possible is that?yet you dare support him?if you are in lag try and meet me.
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by justwise(m): 7:14pm On Jun 13, 2011
claremont:

Brother, just forget that Justwise character abeg,[b] no need to descend to his level and start exchanging insults on an online forum. [/b]I wonder how it is Justwise business if anyone has spent time in jail or travels using false passport? Justwise is a very sad character, and he wants to spread as much badluck and misfortune as he can in this forum. Just leave him to it.

You keep coming back to repeat the same garbage, can u now see how s/tu/pid you are? What a waste of space.
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by Dare14: 7:17pm On Jun 13, 2011
steve_101:

@Dare, a good job that will take you where?accusing people and lying a lot about others is a good job?people in malaysia will be laughing at just wise any time he mentioned that i stole a car,how possible is that?yet you dare support him?if you are in lag try and meet me.

meet you for what? what biz do we v together? guy go rest jor
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by justwise(m): 7:18pm On Jun 13, 2011
steve_101:

Yes Steve u were running illegal car renting business in Malaysia while sending some to Nigeria b4 u were arrested and jailed, you took picture with one of the cars and post them online. Malaysians are happy to see ur back.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

British Guy In Lagos Looking For A Nigerian Girl / FEMALE EVENT USHERS Needed For Rivers, Imo, Edo, Bayelsa And Delta States. / NIGERIAN Singles Meet here..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.