Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,559 members, 7,837,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

DOUBTING THOMAS!!! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / DOUBTING THOMAS!!! (2869 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by steve13(m): 7:24pm On Jun 13, 2011
You see,u can't meet,u can't call,all u do is to condemn ,stop doing that,its very bad,we re still young.
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by justwise(m): 7:26pm On Jun 13, 2011
steve_101:

You see,u can't meet,u can't call,all u do is to condemn ,stop doing that,its very bad,we re still young.

He doesn't want to be associated with a thief, don't you get it?
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by steve13(m): 7:49pm On Jun 13, 2011
Olodo malaysian cars can't run in negeria,and I ve never and will never go to jail all my life,u re just silly,very sad person,malaysian cars are waja,gen2,wira,iswira,myv,I bet u ve not heard about this cars before,one of them cost more than RM80,000 =N4000000, yet u will prefer honda EOD to all of them,how do I send that to nigeria?right hand drive for that matter ,kia is more stronger than em,u see u talk rubbish on every post u see,u know nothing just to call some one a thief,I pity ur mother,homosexual like you,I also pity ur followers,you re doomed.
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by Xtfield(m): 11:04pm On Jun 13, 2011
@ ALL

I have stayed away from this thread for a few days because I am completely nauseated by what is going on here. Why should a post by an individual generate all this hate? Why is none of these gladiators acting mature? Why all these name calling. Someone offers a service which another considers a scam. And all hell is let loose. My advise, if Justwise really believes this is a scam, I think he has had his say and should leave the thread alone. Afterall, he does not have to patronize Yemmy7. On the other hand, Yemmy7 too should learn to ignore Justwise if he will not stop his campaign and just continue to deal with those who have been calling him. Let this matter not degenerate into Fela's song: You be thief! I no be thief!!. It's certainly making this thread a nightmare for those of us who have come here to access information.

Besides, I believe all visitors to NL ought to be mature enough to identify scams without any dictation or policing from any other person. I believe there is a warning on the first page of the thread. When you drive to some public places, one often see such signs as, "Cars parked at owners risk". Once that sign is visibly placed, it becomes the responsibility of the one parking the car. I do not have to stand there and shout. I leave every car owner to make their decision.

I wish to end by saying that if either parties read this post and do not feel happy about it, no one should abuse me. I am not a young man and I will not tolerate insults being poured on me simply because I have offered advice. And if you people insist on continuing with throwing insults at each other, then all I can do is wish you the best of time wasting.
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by justwise(m): 12:30am On Jun 14, 2011
Xtfield:

@ ALL

I have stayed away from this thread for a few days because I am completely nauseated by what is going on here. Why should a post by an individual generate all this hate? Why is none of these gladiators acting mature? Why all these name calling. Someone offers a service which another considers a scam. And all hell is let loose. My advise, if Justwise really believes this is a scam, I think he has had his say and should leave the thread alone. Afterall, he does not have to patronize Yemmy7. On the other hand, Yemmy7 too should learn to ignore Justwise if he will not stop his campaign and just continue to deal with those who have been calling him. Let this matter not degenerate into Fela's song: You be thief! I no be thief!!. It's certainly making this thread a nightmare for those of us who have come here to access information. Besides, I believe all visitors to NL ought to be mature enough to identify scams without any dictation or policing from any other person. I believe there is a warning on the first page of the thread. When you drive to some public places, one often see such signs as, "Cars parked at owners risk". Once that sign is visibly placed, it becomes the responsibility of the one parking the car. I do not have to stand there and shout. I leave every car owner to make their decision.I wish to end by saying that if either parties read this post and do not feel happy about it, no one should abuse me. I am not a young man and I will not tolerate insults being poured on me simply because I have offered advice. And if you people insist on continuing with throwing insults at each other, then all I can do is wish you the best of time wasting.
Sorry to disappoint you, that will not happen, yemmy7's activities are affecting every Nigerian, it renders Nigerian passport useless, i will comment on any of his post promising to get pple e-passport by proxy or promising to supply traveling documents for his clients.
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by steve13(m): 7:34am On Jun 14, 2011
Justwise you refuse to quote me again?laughs, ,you ve destroyed your future by calling me a thief,if I ever stole a car,or go to jail,or was deported,let me die by accident, but if I did not,as you read this post this morning,:, mmm you will die by accident very soon,AMEN, justwise say AMEN since you re sure I stole cars.
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by agitator: 8:02am On Jun 14, 2011
look steve-101 or whatever you call yourself if you don't stop creating multiple ids to sperm this forum and slowing down my entertainment. I will deal with you angry angry angry angry angry
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by steve13(m): 8:05am On Jun 14, 2011
Hahahah,u re probably new here hahahah such a kid.08121103906 call me and deal with me,I will come any where atleast am mobile.
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by justwise(m): 9:03am On Jun 14, 2011
agitator:

look steve-101 or whatever you call yourself if you don't stop creating multiple ids [/b]to sperm this forum and slowing down my entertainment. I will deal with you angry angry angry angry angry

They are not the same person, [b]Xtfield
writes what one can read and understand while the other 'thing' is just useless
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by steve13(m): 9:21am On Jun 14, 2011
Justwise u re a con person.even if don't say Amen to my prayers for us,So be it,it shall come to pass,Nigerians will surprise you,we will,we are not even into crime the way the world and You paint us,I know our problem,its just cash to spend but there are people that throws bomb,bomb is there problem yet nigeria is painted red every where because of people like u just fool. GOD BLESS THE FEDRAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by justwise(m): 9:58am On Jun 14, 2011
steve_101:

Justwise u re a con person.even if don't say Amen to my prayers for us,So be it,it shall come to pass,Nigerians will surprise you,we will,we are not even into crime the way the world and You paint us,I know our problem,its just cash to spend but there are people that throws bomb,bomb is there problem yet nigeria is painted red every where because of people like u just fool. GOD BLESS THE FEDRAL  REPUBLIC  OF NIGERIA.

Nigeria will be a much better place without cretins like you, Nigerians will be respected when thieves like you travels to other countries and stay away from crime.

Listen to a brain dead moro/n talking about bomb, how many bombs have gone off in Nigeria this yr alone? Rubbish
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by Xtfield(m): 10:09am On Jun 14, 2011
justwise:

They are not the same person, Xtfield writes what one can read and understand while the other 'thing' is just useless

Tanx Justwise for pointing the difference out. But since both sides are determined to fight it to the end, I'm off to some other threads. I am an old man (will be 50 next April) who came here to see if I could help one of my daughters who graduated three years ago see if I can get a school overseas for her. Otherwise, I have no business here. I guess you people are a lot younger than me and have so much energy to hurl insults and abuses at each other.

Permit me to end with this small story.

Sometimes ago in a village, a farmer after a hard day's work retired to a nearby river to have a bath. After removing all his clothes, he dived into the river. A few minutes later, he emerged to see the village mad man making away with his clothes. Our friend jumped out of the river and gave chase. The mad man was in front in his tattered clothes, the farmer was behind completely naked. So the two ran into the middle of the town. Soon a crowd was gathered and started screaming that the farmer had gone mad. So the village in spite of farmer's vehement protestations to the fact that he was not mad became known as the village of two mad men.

Have a wonderful time all of you.
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by justwise(m): 10:22am On Jun 14, 2011
Xtfield:

Tanx Justwise for pointing the difference out. But since both sides are determined to fight it to the end, I'm off to some other threads. I am an old man (will be 50 next April) who came here to see if I could help one of my daughters who graduated three years ago see if I can get a school overseas for her. Otherwise, I have no business here. I guess you people are a lot younger than me and have so much energy to hurl insults and abuses at each other.

Permit me to end with this small story.
Sometimes ago in a village, a farmer after a hard day's work retired to a nearby river to have a bath. After removing all his clothes, he dived into the river. A few minutes later, he emerged to see the village mad man making away with his clothes. Our friend jumped out of the river and gave chase. The mad man was in front in his tattered clothes, the farmer was behind completely unclothed. So the two ran into the middle of the town. Soon a crowd was gathered and started screaming that the farmer had gone mad. So the village in spite of farmer's vehement protestations to the fact that he was not mad became known as the village of two mad men.
Have a wonderful time all of you.
I'm glad that u are planing to send your daughter oversea to study, very expensive project though, but  Xtfield, don't you think that it will be good idea to contact[b] Yemmy[/b] to supply traveling documents for your daughter to apply for visa?
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by Xtfield(m): 10:52am On Jun 14, 2011
Actually, I've settled for North Cyprus. There's a guy in a University there who is doing a very nice job. To be candid, I called Yemmy since I discovered he stays in Ikorodu and I work in Ikorodu. I asked for his advise on which country he thinks would be affordable and easy to access for this purpose. He told me 'Cyprus'. Like I said, I already settled for NC and have already contacted the University and have been told what documents to send so I really would not need a go-between.

While I may not endorse Yemmy outright, I must say that he did not sound to me as a desperate guy. And Like I said above, his answer tallies with what I already knew. But the truth is detecting a scam goes beyond how the person sounds.

Some people may genuinely wish to help even if it will involve some illegality. Whether it is right for them to do so is a different matter entirely. And like I said earlier, those who go the illegal route will probably not be doing it if there are no active collaborators at the embassies and immigration offices.

To me, a scam is when a fellow collects money and fails to deliver or delivers fake papers. But if he delivers genuine papers even if procured illegally, then it is no longer a scam because a contract was entered into and he delivered.
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by justwise(m): 11:24am On Jun 14, 2011
Xtfield:
Actually, I've settled for North Cyprus. There's a guy in a University there who is doing a very nice job. To be candid, I called Yemmy since I discovered he stays in Ikorodu and I work in Ikorodu. I asked for his advise on which country he thinks would be affordable and easy to access for this purpose. He told me 'Cyprus'. Like I said, I already settled for NC and have already contacted the University and have been told what documents to send so I really would not need a go-between. While I may not endorse Yemmy outright, I must say that he did not sound to me as a desperate guy. And Like I said above, his answer tallies with what I already knew. But the truth is detecting a scam goes beyond how the person sounds. Some people may genuinely wish to help even if it will involve some illegality. Whether it is right for them to do so is a different matter entirely. And like I said earlier, those who go the illegal route will probably not be doing it if there are no active collaborators at the embassies and immigration offices.To me, a scam is when a fellow collects money and fails to deliver or delivers fake papers. But if he delivers genuine papers even if procured illegally, then it is no longer a scam because a contract was entered into and he delivered.
I know that wip5 https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-351402.1152.html  helps alot of Nigerians who intend to study in North Cyprus, he knows alot about North Cyprus and education there reading through his posts.

Xtfield, when it comes to visa application, all the document needed should be urs and original, it should be your bank statement, your school certificate, passport with your details, u don't need an agent to supply any of those for you , agent can help book ticket or advice on visa issues and get paid for it, there is nothing like an agent supplying documents for your travels. I keep hearing pple saying. . .he doesn't sound like a fraudster on the phone. . pls how does a fraudster sound on the phone? Do you expect him  to tell u straight away on the phone that he is a fraudster? Wait untill your money gets into his hand then u will know, how will you even know that the visa he will be getting for u is original? I don't have any problem with pple running genuine travel business, its a good thing but what i hate so much is reading from pple advertising illegal business, yes some will say its not my business what pple do, nonsense!! its my business cos i hold Nigeria passport, the activities of those bogus travel agents affect any Nigerian traveler, we are treated with suspicion at airports, job centers, banks, so whether you agree with me or not, the truth is that we will all feel the heat.
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by yemmy27: 6:00pm On Jun 14, 2011
@ just mad ,
Its up to u to say whatever you want to say.nah the problem of bottle nah hin go kill person wey dey sell ice water.yoruba meaning,wala igo loma pa oni ice water.Keep giving ur self problem.
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 15, 2011
What is moderator waiting for angry angry angry
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by agitator: 11:06am On Jun 15, 2011
the honorable moderator is on recess lipsrsealed
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by kennybuda: 10:17am On Jun 23, 2011
God know that you yemmy your not realy i read a post of one bro who just got stock in turkey you yemmy wrote something trying to sympathise that fellow , and with advice for him to cross to greece by boat i also coment on that same tread. yemmy i have seing alot of post from you azerbejan turkey bla bla bla and how can the same time had sympathy on that brother who got himself stock in turkey and ur turkey visa agent and the same time azerbejan worster than turkey idiot only fool will be your victim, get off niaraland you may get some mugus near your catire in in lagos ashole if i can meet u in person i will grind you idiot
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by steve13(m): 11:10am On Jun 23, 2011
Kennybuda I don't understand,what are u talking about?avoid much mistakes in ur write up for us to understand.
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by yemmy27: 11:15am On Jun 23, 2011
@ kennybuda
                   You are a Naugthy-person.You this bush hausa guy.Your name is irritating, I can see reason now that people like you dont even understand common english.If i post a message that i can help in securing Turkish Visa,does that mean that am a thief or scammer?Every body with different intent of going to a country, why am i even responding  to  a dull-headed someone like you who has never travelled out of Nigeria before.LMAO!!You are a bad luck, If i wake up and u happen to be the first person i see ,I bet i will need to go back to bed to sleep for anothers 5 to 6 hours because i wouldnt want my day to be destroyed, I have an hausa friend when i was in Turkey and the guy makes sense, not someone like you who hardly understand english, bleep off!
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by yemmy27: 11:20am On Jun 23, 2011
Stevo,,,,how you expect say u go fit understand that kind person english, A cattle rearer, hihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihi.
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by kennybuda: 11:44am On Jun 23, 2011
yemmy u can use difrent id but you will not suceed here in niaraland, ole you can call me even truck driver but you will never hook up with anybody here on nairaland mumu
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by chinboy(m): 2:41pm On Jun 23, 2011
@ALL
when will u people stop fighting on nairaland travel section.

Is better you all give urself appointment in one bar in lagos, where you can come and shoot each other with AK-47. And a camera man to cover the show, and we title the movie NAIRALAND TRAVEL SECTION WAR PART 1. Starring yemmy77 and pals,against justwise and pals. I PROMISE TO GET A MOVIE PROMOTER TO MARKET THE MOVIE.rather than come on this forum to RANT AT EACH OTHER.
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 23, 2011
Do u mean AK-47 wit life amunitions or the AK-47 that use fresh tomatoes? Who is gonna be the Director?
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by suxes2005(m): 5:46pm On Jun 23, 2011
LOL @ chinboy and tamita

I will be a spectator @ d making of d film

SHALOM
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by noblegas2(m): 7:21pm On Jun 23, 2011
chinboy:

@ALL
when will u people stop fighting on nairaland travel section.

Is better you all give urself appointment in one bar in lagos, where you can come and shoot each other with AK-47. And a camera man to cover the show, and we title the movie NAIRALAND TRAVEL SECTION WAR PART 1. Starring yemmy77 and pals,against justwise and pals. I PROMISE TO GET A MOVIE PROMOTER TO MARKET THE MOVIE.rather than come on this forum to RANT AT EACH OTHER.

Not such a bad idea, lol
Stil thinkin of a venue though!!! grin grin grin
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by DAY12(m): 8:36pm On Jun 23, 2011
^^^ Pure Comedy!!

Please, don't stop gidi gidi!
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by yemmy27: 8:59pm On Jun 23, 2011
@ kennybuda or buba

Well,i can see you have time to waste.dont forget that everything in life can be recircle ,the only thing in life that cannot be recircled is a waste of time which you are doing now.Instead of you to find something that will befit your life/future ,you are busy here wasting your time on my affairs.Let me give u a tips.On this nairaland alone i have gotten more than 10 jobs and which most have been delivered.hahahaha.people keeps calling me and coming to my place because they knew that am good at what i do.so you see your words does not stop people from consulting me as far as i know that am real.
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by chinboy(m): 1:17am On Jun 24, 2011
;d
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by chinboy(m): 1:29am On Jun 24, 2011
yemmy27:

@ kennybuda or buba

Well,i can see you have time to waste.dont forget that everything in life can be recircle ,the only thing in life that cannot be recircle is a waste of time which you are doing now.Instead of you to find something that will befit your life/futire ,you are busy here wasting your time on my affairs.Let me give u a tips.On this nairaland alone i have gotten more than 10 jobs and which most have been delivered.hahahaha.people keeps calling me and coming to my place because they knew that am good at what i do.so you see your words does not stop people from consulting me as far as i know that am real.

GUY, NA THROUGH YOU DEY TELL AM.
  NA on this nairaland travel section, i dey make money to take recharge my internet monthly since march wey i start dey advertice wetin i dey do, that is why i just come under my special topic daily to reply with just.   CALL AUSTINE ON 07066233991/08126867600.  AND THEN THEY CALL ME DAILY FROM THIS NAIRALAND.
The truth is neglect them and go on with ur job the best way you know you can to deliver on your promise, surely there will be Bleep-ups but settle it the best way you can, so as to keep ur name because that is my watch word, and all who did biz with from nairaland knows that.

noble_gas1:

Not such a bad idea, lol
Stil thinkin of a venue though!!! grin grin grin

a bar in a village in borno state will be the best location.

suxes2005:

LOL @ chinboy and tamita

I will be a spectator @ d making of d film

SHALOM
dont attempt been a spectator. because  BOKO HARAM TEAM WILL BE THERE LIVE TO WATCH THE SHOOTING OF THE MOVIE.AND NIGER DELTA MILITANT CREW WILL BE DIRECTING THE MOVIE.

Tamita:

Do u mean AK-47 wit life amunitions or the AK-47 that use fresh tomatoes? Who is gonna be the Director?

THE TYPE USED ON NAIJA POLICE HEAD QUARTER BOMBING FILM SHOW.

@ALL

STOP THIS FIGHT
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by yemmy27: 7:12am On Jun 24, 2011
@ chinboy

Thanks man!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Any Girls Looking For An Indian Boyfriend...???? / Yoruba Girl In Imo State. / Free African Dating Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.