Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,560 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Nigeria Army Killing Northerners And Tagging Them ISWAP -simon Ekpa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Army Killing Northerners And Tagging Them ISWAP -simon Ekpa (1703 Views)

Police Killing Cultists And Tagging Them ESN (pics) / "Stop Killing Northerners In The South East" - Shia Muslim Begs Igbos (Photos) / FG Under Fire For Tagging #EndSARS Campaigners Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Army Killing Northerners And Tagging Them ISWAP -simon Ekpa by Janicex: 12:12pm On Nov 17, 2021
Simon ekpa produces hard core evidences on how Nigeria army wastes the lives of innocent Northerners including farmers and fishermen in the name of fighting Iswap..

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1460876660148883462?s=19

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Killing Northerners And Tagging Them ISWAP -simon Ekpa by Fahdiga(m): 12:13pm On Nov 17, 2021
What's this one saying? Nigerian army are mainly northerners so how can northerners be killed themselves

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Killing Northerners And Tagging Them ISWAP -simon Ekpa by 2special(m): 12:24pm On Nov 17, 2021
Betrayal, e dey their body
Re: Nigeria Army Killing Northerners And Tagging Them ISWAP -simon Ekpa by Janicex: 12:27pm On Nov 17, 2021
Fahdiga:
What's this one saying? Nigerian army are mainly northerners so how can northerners be killed themselves

Nigeria army are mainly Nothern/fulani Moslems

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Army Killing Northerners And Tagging Them ISWAP -simon Ekpa by Paretomaster1(m): 1:08pm On Nov 17, 2021
Honestly looking closely, and from the activities of IPOB, I have come to the conclusion that the Fl*atro**ns are very dumb..

See this one o......

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Army Killing Northerners And Tagging Them ISWAP -simon Ekpa by alanto: 1:24pm On Nov 17, 2021
Paretomaster1:
Honestly looking closely, and from the activities of IPOB, I have come to the conclusion that the Fl*atro**ns are very dumb..

See this one o......
When you listen to them you will just know.
I engage them because of the non Nigerians on nairaland. Other than that they are not worthy any conversation. Shebi you see fahdiga comment. Someone reading this from outside Nigeria will believe what he just wrote up there is true.
Small time they will come out to cry that they are killing southern soldiers, they can still do that before the end of today. Just makes me perplex.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Killing Northerners And Tagging Them ISWAP -simon Ekpa by Tranquillity360: 1:28pm On Nov 17, 2021
But north are not complianing.

With what Northern soldiers are doing in East,What makes you think southern soldiers in north won't want to revenge.

The houses northern soldiers
are burning in East,abi non
of them get Soldier serving in north.

Soon i e go be soldiers verse soldiers.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Killing Northerners And Tagging Them ISWAP -simon Ekpa by KanoFirstSon: 2:49pm On Nov 17, 2021
Simon Ekpa the fat elephant of Ebonyi state is a fool. Foolish Ipob miscreant living abroad and causing trouble in Nigeria. Eastern activities don tire them dey have now moved to North. Fools

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Killing Northerners And Tagging Them ISWAP -simon Ekpa by Maxymilliano(m): 2:53pm On Nov 17, 2021
Very soon he will come up with a bank account for donations towards actualization of Biafra ...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Killing Northerners And Tagging Them ISWAP -simon Ekpa by Cantonese: 4:16pm On Nov 17, 2021
alanto:

When you listen to them you will just know.
I engage them because of the non Nigerians on nairaland. Other than that they are not worthy any conversation. Shebi you see fahdiga comment. Someone reading this from outside Nigeria will believe what he just wrote up there is true.
Small time they will come out to cry that they are killing southern soldiers, they can still do that before the end of today. Just makes me perplex.

Without a doubt in my mind, your head must resemble the head of a little agama lizard.

“They are not worthy any conversation”. That’s simple to understand because you are very infantile and unable to engage knowledgeable people in good conversations. Looking at your poor English, it is very easy to draw a conclusion about your person.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Army Killing Northerners And Tagging Them ISWAP -simon Ekpa by SIRRITE: 4:18pm On Nov 17, 2021
DSS AT WORK grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Army Killing Northerners And Tagging Them ISWAP -simon Ekpa by Ikinternational: 4:24pm On Nov 17, 2021
Just a question o
If a mumu is calling others mumu, how do we settle who is the real mumu
Re: Nigeria Army Killing Northerners And Tagging Them ISWAP -simon Ekpa by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:32pm On Nov 17, 2021
Fahdiga:
You mean how can Fulanis kill hausas or northern christians

Or how can Buhari kill Nigerians grin grin

Please don't make me laugh! The guy make sense!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Army Killing Northerners And Tagging Them ISWAP -simon Ekpa by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:00pm On Nov 17, 2021
I THOUGHT U SAID NA ONLY IGBOS THE DEY KIL
Y U PPL SEF
Re: Nigeria Army Killing Northerners And Tagging Them ISWAP -simon Ekpa by vedaxcool(m): 5:04pm On Nov 17, 2021
This man is compound fool, worshipped by many morons. Imagine this are the leading light of IPob and beerfraud land of fantasy!
Re: Nigeria Army Killing Northerners And Tagging Them ISWAP -simon Ekpa by esnbrutality: 6:37pm On Nov 17, 2021
And miscreants like you worship Buhari the "mannequin" and appreciate your useless brothers that support "al qeda in Afghanistan"...

Supporting Buhari alone ..is the most foolish thing a "Human Being" should do. Are you a "human being" or a useless miscreant??

vedaxcool:
This man is compound fool, worshipped by many morons. Imagine this are the leading light of IPob and beerfraud land of fantasy!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Killing Northerners And Tagging Them ISWAP -simon Ekpa by Fahdiga(m): 8:14pm On Nov 17, 2021
Cantonese:

Without a doubt in my mind, your head must resemble the head of a little agama lizard.

“They are not worthy any conversation”. That’s simple to understand because you are very infantile and unable to engage knowledgeable people in good conversations. Looking at your poor English, it is very easy to draw a conclusion about your person.
What a fatal blow you gave him

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Killing Northerners And Tagging Them ISWAP -simon Ekpa by jmoore(m): 8:44pm On Nov 17, 2021
Janicex:
Simon ekpa produces hard core evidences on how Nigeria army wastes the lives of innocent Northerners including farmers and fishermen in the name of fighting Iswap..

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1460876660148883462?s=19

So where is the evidence in what you posted?
Re: Nigeria Army Killing Northerners And Tagging Them ISWAP -simon Ekpa by Tingotoe: 9:37pm On Nov 17, 2021
This fat terrorist again
Re: Nigeria Army Killing Northerners And Tagging Them ISWAP -simon Ekpa by Eze2000(m): 6:36am On Nov 18, 2021
Fahdiga:

What's this one Saying?

Pls tell me, what made that group Boko Haram, an originally religious sect, turn violent in the first place?

Nefore you reply think we'll. I have written 3 novels on this issue and all are best sellers. What I'm saying is I'm very knowledgeable on the issue but I'm I'm willing to learn from you.
Re: Nigeria Army Killing Northerners And Tagging Them ISWAP -simon Ekpa by MosheDayan: 7:09am On Nov 18, 2021
vedaxcool:
You claim others are fools but a whooping 12 million people voted a dunce without certificate from the North. The SW with all their education voted the same dunce and you have the effrontery to call others morons. Many people are extremely senseless in Nigeria. undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reactions As Aisha Yesufu Request More Fund From Obidients (pic) / Anambra Is A Yorubaland / Nigeria Is Collapsing, Supreme Court To Demand Polling Booths Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.