Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

I’m On Hot Seat’ Comedian Cute Abiola Allegedly Breaks Silence On His Arrest - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I’m On Hot Seat’ Comedian Cute Abiola Allegedly Breaks Silence On His Arrest (854 Views)

Arrested 'Aye' cultist Threatens to Kill All The Policemen Behind His Arrest / Nigerian Man Scared Of Returning Home, Allegedly Breaks Traffic Rules In US / Ayoade Akinnibosun, Offa Robbery Gang Leader At A Gym Before His Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m On Hot Seat’ Comedian Cute Abiola Allegedly Breaks Silence On His Arrest by Jenniferchuma10: 12:25pm On Nov 17, 2021
Famous Nigerian comedian Ahmed Gafar, known as Cute Abiola, broke silence on his arrest by the Nigerian Navy after arriving in office on Monday morning, 15th November 2021.

Although Cute Abiola’s arrest report is still sketchy, a source alleged that the comedian was arrested by a senior officer of the Nigerian Navy and not missing as widely speculated on social media.

the Cute Abiola Entertainment Management statement disclosed that the comedian, since his arrest, was denied food, and no date has been stated for his release from custody.

The statement revealed no factual information regarding Cute Abiola’s offence, and he’s been detained on orders from the Nigerian Navy Headquarters.

Adeherself deletes all Cute Abiola posts from her page after he dumped her for an Ibadan lady
According to the statement, the unfortunate situation has rendered his wife emotionally tortured and traumatized as Cute Abiola is an Ulcer patient.

However, a chat and video that surfaced online a few hours ago captured Cute Abiola in a detention uniform, stating he is currently on a hot seat and can’t pick any call at the moment.

According to the source, the chat with a friend was days ago before he was detained and locked up inside the Nigerian Navy Guardroom without food.

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/im-on-hot-seat-comedian-cute-abiola-allegedly-breaks-silence-on-his-arrest/

Re: I’m On Hot Seat’ Comedian Cute Abiola Allegedly Breaks Silence On His Arrest by Sultty(m): 1:04pm On Nov 17, 2021
he signed up for this. Nothing new

1 Like

Re: I’m On Hot Seat’ Comedian Cute Abiola Allegedly Breaks Silence On His Arrest by Mayng01(m): 9:05pm On Nov 17, 2021
Very sketchy news
Re: I’m On Hot Seat’ Comedian Cute Abiola Allegedly Breaks Silence On His Arrest by Flamees(m): 6:42am On Nov 18, 2021
Military dey wicked im own

(1) (Reply)

FUTA Final Year Student Shot By Armed Robbers / Woman, Her Mother And A Co-wife Shot At Her Late Husband’s Burial / What You Need To Know About The Scam Called Money Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.