Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Peter Okoye & Wife, Lola, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye & Wife, Lola, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (27728 Views)

The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) / Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary / Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye & Wife, Lola, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by TMSMedia: 1:03pm On Nov 17, 2021
Nigerian singer, Peter Okoye took to his Instagram handle to celebrate 8th wedding anniversary with his wife, Lola Omotayo Okoye, today 17th November, IgbereTV reports.

He shared photos of himself and his wife, Lola. He captioned the photos;

"HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
To my beautiful wife @lolaomotayo_okoye ! When I tell you “I LOVE YOU” I don’t say it out of habits or to make conversation. I say is to remind you that “I LOVE YOU” if I could give you one thing in life. I would give you the ability to see your self through my eyes. Only then would you realize how special you are to me. I LOVE YOU to the moon and back
Happy Anniversary!"
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CWX9lwmDpGX/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Both Lola and Peter got married in 2013. They have two children together, a boy and a girl.

43 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye & Wife, Lola, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by TMSMedia: 1:03pm On Nov 17, 2021
More

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye & Wife, Lola, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 17, 2021
Yes,let's see if Paul and Jude will wish them well so that we will know if their fight have truly finish.We're waiting.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye & Wife, Lola, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Mood11: 1:05pm On Nov 17, 2021
Congratulations.

True love is not defined by tribe, color or race.

STAY where you find love and peace.

125 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye & Wife, Lola, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Bola146(f): 1:33pm On Nov 17, 2021
Congratulations.. more good years ahead

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye & Wife, Lola, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by hollah123: 1:42pm On Nov 17, 2021
The one they label evil is celebrating 8 years while the one they called good is divorced.

Pray this people never support u on anything else na failure,I am happy they are opposing Yoruba presidency, it's a sign of good things to come

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye & Wife, Lola, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Lemmy123(m): 1:42pm On Nov 17, 2021
Eweeeyyyy!

I don't know the rationale behind Peter's recent behavior but it appears it's for the good and it's welcome...

Happy anniversary to them. I miss the days of PSquare, I wish they come back soon tho

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye & Wife, Lola, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by DejiPlug(m): 1:42pm On Nov 17, 2021
Bola146:
Congratulations.. more good years ahead
Congrats
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife, Lola, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 17, 2021
The bad wife ( according to The People of UAR ) is still in Marriage

The good one is taking a break from marriage

Don't let tribe influence your choice of picking a partner... Except it's Yoruba Muslim....Then you need to ruuuuunnnnnn.....

hollah123:
look at how u are contradicting yourself
Is oyakhilome not divorced despite being a celebrated pastor?

Mpuru at work sha so I won't blame u

Yoruba Muslim sef ....wetin concern Oyakhilome and Peter Okoye..... You need agbo

Microwhy:

Meaning what..?
What happen to being a yoruba Muslim?

seems like you're one....
Do you know Ishaq Akintola.... Tell him to stop tainting the good image of Yoruba Muslims grin

hollah123:
u present it as if Yoruba Muslims are the problem n i give u a typical example of a pastor tgat has marriage issues too.

I am a Christian with Muslims in my family too so I see things from different perspective n i don't see any particular religion as a problem but individuals

We have bad Christians n bad muslims

That one concern you....

Good Yoruba Muslim
Bad Yoruba Muslim....

E no concern me....Yoruba Muslim is Yoruba Muslim no matter how you try to paint dem.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye & Wife, Lola, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 17, 2021
I wish them many more happy years together.

These two have been through so much: social media backlash, tribalism, insults etc and they are still together going strong.

Peter Okoye, na man you be.
Lola Omotayo Okoye, you be strong woman! smiley

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye & Wife, Lola, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Skillsnigeria: 1:42pm On Nov 17, 2021
That's good

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye & Wife, Lola, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by DropsMic(m): 1:42pm On Nov 17, 2021
Good for them
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife, Lola, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by ILoveDemMANNA: 1:42pm On Nov 17, 2021
Happy wedding anniversary.
8 years amidst all the bad belle , hating and not so pleasant wishes from some foolish fans out to scatter their marriage and families.
Shame to bad people.
More happy years ahead Mr and Mrs Okoye.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye & Wife, Lola, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by LaSenior: 1:42pm On Nov 17, 2021
cheesy

African always trying to mimick the whites giving birth to two kids

Peter how I wish your mom was alive by now you and your wife for don born full house

Two kids not enough we more children from you and Lola

Enjoy your marriage brother , but whether you and your brother come back together or not that one no concern us at all our only concern is how we can fast forward buhari exit from office

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye & Wife, Lola, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Trabelsi: 1:42pm On Nov 17, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife, Lola, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Authoreety: 1:43pm On Nov 17, 2021
Cool something they got
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife, Lola, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by ILoveDemMANNA: 1:43pm On Nov 17, 2021
Iyaebe:
Yes,let's see if Paul and Jude will wish them well so that we will know if their fight have truly finish.We're waiting.
Yes o, I am waiting with you.
Just like dis..........

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye & Wife, Lola, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by UndisputedFaith: 1:43pm On Nov 17, 2021
Lovely

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye & Wife, Lola, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by JMK9600(f): 1:43pm On Nov 17, 2021
Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye & Wife, Lola, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by dominique(f): 1:43pm On Nov 17, 2021
So they wedded a day to his birthday, cool. HWA to them

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye & Wife, Lola, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by mooremoney(m): 1:43pm On Nov 17, 2021
Paul have congratulated them, I'm thinking they want to reconcile and drop one banger for the Xmas and use us to cash out grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye & Wife, Lola, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Ishilove: 1:43pm On Nov 17, 2021
Lemmy123:
Ba
Ba ba black sheep
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife, Lola, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Lee99: 1:44pm On Nov 17, 2021
Iyaebe:
First sensible comment you've made on NL. Kudos

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye & Wife, Lola, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 17, 2021
T
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife, Lola, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by jrupa(m): 1:44pm On Nov 17, 2021
Iyaebe:
Paul already did.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye & Wife, Lola, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 17, 2021
grin Lola is an omoluabi child of Grace..... despite the evil and weakness from her clannish in-laws she still came through. Today all her enemies have been put to shame.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Nice one
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife, Lola, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Farotimi72: 1:44pm On Nov 17, 2021
Congratulations.

True love is not defined by tribe, color or race.

STAY where you find love and peace. smiley

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye & Wife, Lola, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Jackson105: 1:44pm On Nov 17, 2021
Congratulations to them.
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife, Lola, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by ILoveDemMANNA: 1:45pm On Nov 17, 2021
jrupa:
Paul already did.
Good of him then, abi Iyaebe?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Homecoming: BBNaija's Nini Arrives Edo In Style (Video) / Dabota Lawson And Her Daughter Wow In Matching Outfits (Photos) / Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.