Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,042 members, 7,828,666 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

The 'legal' Fraud Of Pump Attendants - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The 'legal' Fraud Of Pump Attendants (393 Views)

Fuel Attendants Insist Customers Buy Meatpie First Before They Sell Fuel (vid) / Motorist Calls Out Fuel Attendants For Allegedly 'scamming' Customers (video) / N50 Stamp? The Fraud Of The Banking Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 'legal' Fraud Of Pump Attendants by chariisGRACE(m): 1:31pm On Nov 17, 2021
Why is nobody saying anything concerning the fraud meted in the open by pump attendants?

A customer will pay for PMS of N100, and the said pump attendant will give the person PMS of 90 with the. What are they doing with the remainder?

Have you encountered them before? Share your experience.

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: The 'legal' Fraud Of Pump Attendants by Darthvader93: 11:12pm On Nov 17, 2021
chariisGRACE:
Why is nobody saying anything concerning the fraud meted in the open by pump attendants?

A customer will pay for PMS of N100, and the said pump attendant will give the person PMS of 90 with the. What are they doing with the remainder?

Have you encountered them before? Share your experience.

Lalasticlala

Lol. What about the change that they never return?
Re: The 'legal' Fraud Of Pump Attendants by Branson001: 6:10am On Nov 18, 2021
Mine was even worse than this. I will tell the pump attendant that I want N4,000 fuel and he will press N400 on the pump and put just N400 in my car thinking I can read the difference between N4,000 and N400. I almost killed one last week when he tried that same shit with me again. Their manager had to come out and begged me in order to save the reputation of the station. I ended up going home with free extra N500 in my car courtesy of the Manager.
Re: The 'legal' Fraud Of Pump Attendants by chariisGRACE(m): 7:01am On Nov 18, 2021
Branson001:
Mine was even worse than this. I will tell the pump attendant that I want N4,000 fuel and he will press N400 on the pump and put just N400 in my car thinking I can read the difference between N4,000 and N400. I almost killed one last week when he tried that same shit with me again. Their manager had to come out and begged me in order to save the reputation of the station. I ended up going home with free extra N500 in my car courtesy of the Manager.

Total Filling Station are fund of doing this.

If you decide to go with container, they will charge you N100 for the container.
Re: The 'legal' Fraud Of Pump Attendants by SavageResponse(m): 9:48am On Nov 18, 2021
That Mobil filling station that used to be at Maryland was notorious for shortchanging customers

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Kilimanjaro Outselling Every Other Food Chain In Nigeria / Having Problems Logging On Top My GTB Account / A Photographer Sold Three Photographs As Nfts For N740,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.