Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

High Income Skill Acquisition Series - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / High Income Skill Acquisition Series (604 Views)

Deeper Life To Graduate 355 Skill Acquisition Participants / Skill Acquisition: A Better Alternative For Formal Education? What Do You Think? / Skill Acquisition Programme/ Self Empowerment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

High Income Skill Acquisition Series by Jexieslindy(f): 1:36pm On Nov 17, 2021
Maybe you're interested in signing up for an online course or learn a digital skill to increase your sales online or even offline but you're skeptical and wondering if this is legit...would it match up with your expectations, much less supersede them.

Well, I won't try to assume but rather I'll tell you this;

Make a choice to either remain where you are, not progressing, not earning or growing

Or

A choice to overcome fear of the unknown and get on the money making train now!

Try HISA series today!

Make a 1 time payment of #1000 naira and get access now.

For payment details, send a WhatsApp message to 08143479420 now!

This offer expires on Black Friday. If you miss this, you will have to pay #10,000 to get access!

Re: High Income Skill Acquisition Series by Jexieslindy(f): 1:41pm On Nov 17, 2021
Get tips and resources to help you get started on your High Income Skill Acquisition today!

Jexieslindy:
Maybe you're interested in signing up for an online course or learn a digital skill to increase your sales online or even offline but you're skeptical and wondering if this is legit...would it match up with your expectations, much less supersede them.

Make a choice to either remain where you are, not progressing, not earning or growing

Or

Try HISA series today!

This offer expires on Black Friday. If you miss this, you will have to pay #10,000 to get access!
Re: High Income Skill Acquisition Series by Jexieslindy(f): 4:25pm On Nov 17, 2021
Leverage High Income Skill Acquisition Today

Jexieslindy:
Get tips and resources to help you get started on your High Income Skill Acquisition today!

Re: High Income Skill Acquisition Series by Jexieslindy(f): 12:44pm On Nov 18, 2021
Get HISA Series Today for just #1000

WhatsApp me @+2348143479420 for payment details.

Jexieslindy:

Or

Try HISA series today!

Re: High Income Skill Acquisition Series by Jexieslindy(f): 12:12pm On Nov 19, 2021
You have a chance to change your future now.

Try HISA Series today
Message me @ +2348143479420

Jexieslindy:

Or

Try HISA series today!

Re: High Income Skill Acquisition Series by Jexieslindy(f): 4:09pm On Nov 23, 2021
The only way to get the best out High Income Skill Acquisition (HISA) series is to take action.

"the difference between the successful people & others is that the former *TAKES ACTION*

Below is my WhatsApp contact to grant you access to more details on how to acquire a high income skill today.

Take a moment to send a message to +2348143479420 now for payment details

Make a one time payment of #1000 to get access before BLACK FRIDAY SALES END

P.S - This discount offer will expire soon so take action now!

Cant wait to aid you on this journey smiley

Jexieslindy:

Or

Try HISA series today!

(1) (Reply)

Telegram Group For Job Vacancies In Lagos / The Power Of This Thing Called Internet And Why Nigerians Are Not Using It Enoug / Cac Business/brand Name Registration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.