Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Nigerian Woman Arrested By Indian Police, With Her 2 Children, Cries Out (video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Woman Arrested By Indian Police, With Her 2 Children, Cries Out (video) (21793 Views)

Tajuddeen Musawa: Sokoto Lecturer, His Wife, 2 Children Die In Accident / Ondo: Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Kids Crushed To Death In Tanker Accident (Pix) / Pregnant Lady & Her 2 Kids Survive After Their Car Somersaulted Severally (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested By Indian Police, With Her 2 Children, Cries Out (video) by Sultty(m): 2:21pm On Nov 17, 2021
u no see better country

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested By Indian Police, With Her 2 Children, Cries Out (video) by HEAVEN4444: 2:21pm On Nov 17, 2021
what is the collateral ?
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested By Indian Police, With Her 2 Children, Cries Out (video) by Dikaveli(m): 2:21pm On Nov 17, 2021
Cerebellum:
Amaka..amaka...amaka.grin

Amaka been dey give you guy's high bp from time imo river

While adebisi dey sell agbo for amaka land

Ndi ndi ala everywhere
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested By Indian Police, With Her 2 Children, Cries Out (video) by dapolaw(m): 2:22pm On Nov 17, 2021
Except for the little kids I no feel anything... Don't worry they will soon tell you what you did wrong, I no dey support nonsense in the name say you are Nigerianm..

Una don too spoil the name of the country out there.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested By Indian Police, With Her 2 Children, Cries Out (video) by cl0r0x: 2:22pm On Nov 17, 2021
And the bastards are forming white men with VIP treatment in naija.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested By Indian Police, With Her 2 Children, Cries Out (video) by Yuslaw2438: 2:23pm On Nov 17, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpNw10opz5A

http://saharareporters.com/2021/11/17/how-india-police-detained-me-my-two-kids-without-offence-%E2%80%94-nigerian-woman-laments

What's she doing in India is it must to travel out of Nigeria or abroad stay in Kenya it better off even Indians dont stay at India because of poverty

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested By Indian Police, With Her 2 Children, Cries Out (video) by goody234: 2:23pm On Nov 17, 2021
What are these idiots doing in india for gods sake ....it will never be good for nigeria as a country i swear ..those people are rancid racists ....what are you people going there for ,cant you stick it out in nigeria ....you are competing with almost a billion people with limited resources, Nigeria is way better ...Get out of there you ingrates !!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested By Indian Police, With Her 2 Children, Cries Out (video) by Lionnation: 2:23pm On Nov 17, 2021
The same reason yout are asking for a loan of just 200k, that's why Nigeria is bad, Nigerians abroad did not make Nigeria bad but Nigerians and their leaders at home made Nigeria bad before traveling out
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested By Indian Police, With Her 2 Children, Cries Out (video) by OlogoJ: 2:26pm On Nov 17, 2021
Mitasag:

Every other countries are paradise compared to Nigeria

Buhari has finished us kpatakpata

If that's the case then they should tear their passport and stop calling on Nigeria for help. Kapish.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested By Indian Police, With Her 2 Children, Cries Out (video) by sammirano: 2:28pm On Nov 17, 2021
The profiling is getting started. Very soon, no country will allow igbos visa

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested By Indian Police, With Her 2 Children, Cries Out (video) by Imustnottalk: 2:29pm On Nov 17, 2021
Why always Nigeria ?abi nah only Nigeria they know for bad things
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested By Indian Police, With Her 2 Children, Cries Out (video) by Stanleyville(m): 2:30pm On Nov 17, 2021
shocked

I pity anybody for diaspora wey enter one chance like this my sister.

You have a deadbeat president n government that have zero empathy for its citizens and have failed woefully in all aspects of international relations and diplomacy.

If you know how many Nigerians in the UAE,Cambodia,Isreal,turkey,Ukraine,cyprus, to mention but a few that their human rights are been violated,some doing time for offenses dey know nothing about,suffering because of stereotype,then you will understand only God's grace can help you my sister.

Just pray to God. �
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested By Indian Police, With Her 2 Children, Cries Out (video) by Stanleyville(m): 2:30pm On Nov 17, 2021
Immatureslow poke
sammirano:
The profiling is getting started. Very soon, no country will allow igbos visa
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested By Indian Police, With Her 2 Children, Cries Out (video) by sammirano: 2:32pm On Nov 17, 2021
Stanleyville:
Immatureslow poke

You may still speak English, when it dawns on you lot, you will speak arabic.
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested By Indian Police, With Her 2 Children, Cries Out (video) by wallrichy: 2:33pm On Nov 17, 2021
What is India to Nigeria if not that Nigeria
has always been besieged with Satanic leaders like Buhari, Babangida, Jonathan, Obasanjo etc ..since her inception. Who is Indian where Nigerian stands....

Every country just want to chance Nigeria at all cost....2 days ago, it was Ivory Coast that killed Tinuola....a Nigerian girl. Some months ago, it was Chinese policemen beating one Nigeria diplomat and men the guy cried like a baby....

Other Asian countries and Ghana, Zambia and South Africa maltreatment ain't left out too.

Every country just want to ridicule Nigerians at all cost because of the maggots of leaders we have and not just because of the bad behaviours of some Nigerians. God keep this country to the time the people will wake up and help themselves to discover that the real power to change things from the norms is right with them. I believe that if the present situation of things in Nigeria continue to lingers, soon very soon...the pandemonium that would erupt will be 20 times greater than what happened during Endsars....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested By Indian Police, With Her 2 Children, Cries Out (video) by mukthar2000(m): 2:42pm On Nov 17, 2021
Calm down sister, we most help u to protest to gained ur freedom soon, indians are just theost useless human being on planet, those smelling fool animals
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested By Indian Police, With Her 2 Children, Cries Out (video) by sneedpahpaz(m): 2:42pm On Nov 17, 2021
Jonathan10r:
Ok

This is fake... Wetin you gain with all this rubbish you post? Is this not local Yahoo? If am wrong, scan the bet ID and check the response
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested By Indian Police, With Her 2 Children, Cries Out (video) by Jeffersonagain(m): 2:44pm On Nov 17, 2021
The same question I ask all the time.

But when one considers the nightmare that Nigeria has been reduced to, it would seem as if even hell is a place of refuge.

I hope she finds respite, soon enough.

Candidlady:
What do people see in india!!

just pray the fg looks into it.

i dedicate this ftc to all those out there

¤who are discouraged ipray god encourages you

¤who are down may god uplift you

¤who have given up ipray hope is restored to you

and

lastly to those fighting any form of addiction, ipray you come out victorious
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested By Indian Police, With Her 2 Children, Cries Out (video) by Hotzone(m): 2:44pm On Nov 17, 2021
Me and my blakkaxe got no biz hanging out in non English speaking country

Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested By Indian Police, With Her 2 Children, Cries Out (video) by Candidlady: 2:49pm On Nov 17, 2021
Jeffersonagain:
The same question I ask all the time.

But when one considers the nightmare that Nigeria has been reduced to, it would seem as if even hell is a place of refuge.

I hope she finds respite, soon enough.

amen o!

it is really terrible! Just heard on radio today someone saying "he rather be in prison in yankee than stay in 9ja"

people are suffering
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested By Indian Police, With Her 2 Children, Cries Out (video) by lexy2014: 2:54pm On Nov 17, 2021
OlogoJ:
Wetin Nigerians dey find for India of all places? Na to dey harass Nigerians dem sabi over there. India isn't better than Nigeria. If you wan japa do so with sense abeg.

Are u sure India isn't better than Nigeria?
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested By Indian Police, With Her 2 Children, Cries Out (video) by lexy2014: 2:55pm On Nov 17, 2021
Hotzone:
Me and my blakkaxe got no biz hanging out in non English speaking country

India is actually English speaking
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested By Indian Police, With Her 2 Children, Cries Out (video) by Litmus: 2:55pm On Nov 17, 2021
PizzleGold:
Ok, we haven’t heard the part of the Indian police though, but Nigerians has been blasting India with different crime and drug offence, so every Nigerian is a suspect.
This is the extent it has gotten to. I’m sad for my dear country

I can get you a custom made website and it’ll be delivered in a week for an affordable price
0 8 1 3 1 5 2 8 5 4 1
Contact me for my portfolio( websites that I’ve designed)

Sharrap dia, India that has caused the deaths of possibly millions of Nigerians through the sale of fake drugs, how many times have Nigerians harassed Indians in Nigeria ?
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested By Indian Police, With Her 2 Children, Cries Out (video) by planetx: 2:56pm On Nov 17, 2021
And you people treat them like oyinbo when they come to Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested By Indian Police, With Her 2 Children, Cries Out (video) by Joetttimua1811(m): 2:58pm On Nov 17, 2021
If our leaders are trying we won't be traveling and being maltreated up and down. Mtcheww
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested By Indian Police, With Her 2 Children, Cries Out (video) by Litmus: 3:00pm On Nov 17, 2021
If the woman is Nigerian then those able need to do what they can to help her. As a woman + with children, helping her is more important than questioning and cussing her. She can be questioned later.
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested By Indian Police, With Her 2 Children, Cries Out (video) by lekan3531(m): 3:05pm On Nov 17, 2021
Omo iya mi u too dey come back to Nigeria jare..

shey na by force to stay for India ni....
I beg carry ur noise comot here jare...
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested By Indian Police, With Her 2 Children, Cries Out (video) by techWriter3: 3:11pm On Nov 17, 2021
Of all the whole kwuantri...wetin bring you betweens India
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested By Indian Police, With Her 2 Children, Cries Out (video) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 17, 2021
Madam should calm down and stop shouting .
That they even allow her to use phone to go live and be shouting means she is not being badly mistreated, she should talk quietly and stay calmer whilst demanding for a lawyer instead of shouting like she is before she puts herself into unnecessary problem.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested By Indian Police, With Her 2 Children, Cries Out (video) by udemzyudex(m): 3:14pm On Nov 17, 2021
Farid24224:
Of all the whole kwuantri...wetin carry you go India

As long as the money high pass naira, my country people go gather enter the country cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

USA Visa: Nigerian Investors, Others To Pay More / Coca-Cola Truck Kills Schoolgirl In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Stranded Nigerians In Mali Transported In A NAF Aircraft Back Home (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.