Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

I Bite Off His Finger And Swallowed It - Ebonyi Bus Driver Attacks Taskforce - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Bite Off His Finger And Swallowed It - Ebonyi Bus Driver Attacks Taskforce (719 Views)

Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) / UK Jails A Nigerian Who Swallowed 67 Wraps Of Cocaine From "Brazil to London" [P / Indian Man Chops Off His Finger After Finding Out He Voted For The Wrong Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Bite Off His Finger And Swallowed It - Ebonyi Bus Driver Attacks Taskforce by ahimedua: 4:07pm On Nov 17, 2021
A commercial driver in Ebonyi state is currently on the run after he bit off and swallowed the finger of Iboko Kenneth, a task force member in the state who was trying to get him arrested.

According to reports, the incident occurred at the Onuebonyi Junction in the Abakaliki metropolis, when the Ministry of Capital City Development and the taskforce team were on an inspection tour within the state capital to stop illegal parking and loading of passengers.

The erring driver was said to have been spotted loading passengers at the Onuebonyi junction when the state government had last week relocated the drivers to the Akubaraoha central park where all drivers are meant to start loading their passengers.

After he was spotted parking illegally to pick passengers, the erring driver was said to have bitten ..........https://sleekgist.com/i-bite-off-his-finger-and-swallowed-it-ebonyi-commercial-bus-driver-attacks-taskforce-member-while-attempting-to-resist-arrest-photo/

Re: I Bite Off His Finger And Swallowed It - Ebonyi Bus Driver Attacks Taskforce by SIRRITE: 4:21pm On Nov 17, 2021
Ok
Re: I Bite Off His Finger And Swallowed It - Ebonyi Bus Driver Attacks Taskforce by Boogyman557: 4:35pm On Nov 17, 2021
Holly Gram cool WTF MAN
Re: I Bite Off His Finger And Swallowed It - Ebonyi Bus Driver Attacks Taskforce by temitope27(m): 4:36pm On Nov 17, 2021
U dey chop human body, see this biafran oo
Re: I Bite Off His Finger And Swallowed It - Ebonyi Bus Driver Attacks Taskforce by dynicks(m): 4:50pm On Nov 17, 2021
Bite off and SWALLOWED!!

With the intent to later puke it out and use it for rituals or what?....please someone explain better cus SON OF MAN ain't getting something right here!!

Abi the guy don turn cannibal within the split of a second...?

1 Like

Re: I Bite Off His Finger And Swallowed It - Ebonyi Bus Driver Attacks Taskforce by Shellsploit: 9:21pm On Nov 17, 2021
I guess he used a chilled bottle of Pepsi to step it down!
Re: I Bite Off His Finger And Swallowed It - Ebonyi Bus Driver Attacks Taskforce by aimmoney9: 9:52pm On Nov 17, 2021
Buhari has made most Nigerians hungry to the point they start eating people's fingers..

From skull mining to eating fingers.. what's next?
Re: I Bite Off His Finger And Swallowed It - Ebonyi Bus Driver Attacks Taskforce by Lastmankc(m): 12:10am On Nov 18, 2021
Vampires abi cannibal
Re: I Bite Off His Finger And Swallowed It - Ebonyi Bus Driver Attacks Taskforce by Amoda1(m): 12:48am On Nov 18, 2021
WTF MAN
Re: I Bite Off His Finger And Swallowed It - Ebonyi Bus Driver Attacks Taskforce by Praxis758: 1:23am On Nov 18, 2021
Spirit of vampire on the loose
Re: I Bite Off His Finger And Swallowed It - Ebonyi Bus Driver Attacks Taskforce by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 18, 2021
All these Ngwa and Ebonyin people with their awkwardness.

See his face.
Re: I Bite Off His Finger And Swallowed It - Ebonyi Bus Driver Attacks Taskforce by Cerebellum: 8:45am On Nov 18, 2021
temitope27:
U dey chop human body, see this biafran oo

Amaka Amaka amaka amaka

Re: I Bite Off His Finger And Swallowed It - Ebonyi Bus Driver Attacks Taskforce by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:06am On Nov 18, 2021
Cannibal

(1) (Reply)

Deeper Life Pastor Arrested For Allegedly Defiling 4-year-old Pupil / Abomination! Another Head Gone. / [PIC] Onigbogi Daniel Femi: A Delivery Agent Turned Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.