Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

POS And Bank Palava. Please Help - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / POS And Bank Palava. Please Help (873 Views)

How To Survive Cbn Cashless Policy; Especially Pos And Business Owners / Cocaine: Tammy Olaiya Pleads Guilty To Drug Trafficking And Bank Fraud / Man Who Pretends To Be Mad, Caught With Charms, POS And Live Tortoise In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

POS And Bank Palava. Please Help by talk2chomchom: 4:23pm On Nov 17, 2021
Please help me on what to do. I tried to withdraw from a POS machine sometime month but the transaction failed but I was debited. I complained to my bank they said they will find out. Today I was given a receipt indicating that the transaction was successful. I called to the attention of the POS agent she said anything I want to do that I should go ahead and do it. please my fellow nairalanders advise me on what to do next. Moderator please help me to push it to the front
Below is the receipt from my bank

Re: POS And Bank Palava. Please Help by Boogyman557: 4:34pm On Nov 17, 2021
Holly Gram cool WTF MAN
Re: POS And Bank Palava. Please Help by Nemesis0147(m): 5:30pm On Nov 17, 2021
Print your statement of account na
Re: POS And Bank Palava. Please Help by talk2chomchom: 6:33pm On Nov 17, 2021
Nemesis0147:
Print your statement of account na
the bank gave me the receipt to go and collect my money back from the POS agent
Re: POS And Bank Palava. Please Help by Nemesis0147(m): 6:36pm On Nov 17, 2021
talk2chomchom:
the bank gave me the receipt to go and collect my money back from the POS agent
get your statement of account for the month.
Re: POS And Bank Palava. Please Help by adebanjo595: 2:08am On Nov 18, 2021
sad
Re: POS And Bank Palava. Please Help by gulfer: 8:19am On Nov 18, 2021
How much is involved; this will guide my advice to you over this as it might cost you some money. Most of the POS operators are thieves......especially in some areas angry angry angry angry
Re: POS And Bank Palava. Please Help by Cerebellum: 8:37am On Nov 18, 2021
I still don't understand what you want us to see in that picture you uploaded

1 Like

Re: POS And Bank Palava. Please Help by 4reala(m): 4:22pm On Nov 18, 2021
Cerebellum:
I still don't understand what you want us to see in that picture you uploaded
The thing tire me o, even the amount wey him withdraw, him blank am, and him see approved, still come here they disturb people.
Re: POS And Bank Palava. Please Help by gbengaoyeladun(m): 8:53pm On Nov 18, 2021
From your receipt also...it shows that the transaction was successful because I can see approved on it..,.guy you be simp
Re: POS And Bank Palava. Please Help by talk2chomchom: 12:41pm On Nov 19, 2021
gulfer:
How much is involved; this will guide my advice to you over this as it might cost you some money. Most of the POS operators are thieves......especially in some areas angry angry angry angry
it's 5k bro
Re: POS And Bank Palava. Please Help by talk2chomchom: 12:46pm On Nov 19, 2021
gbengaoyeladun:
From your receipt also...it shows that the transaction was successful because I can see approved on it..,.guy you be simp
that receipt is from my bank. Not from POS agent bro
Re: POS And Bank Palava. Please Help by talk2chomchom: 12:49pm On Nov 19, 2021
4reala:

The thing tire me o, even the amount wey him withdraw, him blank am, and him see approved, still come here they disturb people.
it's 5k bro. Do. You have any idea on how to get my money back from the POS agent. Is there any place I can report the matter?
Re: POS And Bank Palava. Please Help by Bigpapi: 4:07pm On Nov 19, 2021
talk2chomchom:
that receipt is from my bank. Not from POS agent bro

This one you keep calling everyone bro ,are you a lady or a guy like us ?
Re: POS And Bank Palava. Please Help by 3ple9ine(m): 8:11pm On Nov 19, 2021
Go and collect your money.

Some of these people are thieves same thing happened to a neighbor when she went back to meet the pos attendant after a week the pos man told her "You neva forget about the money ni"

I had to tell her to go print her bank statement and take it back to him.

I neva see wer them they forget #10,000

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Can Never Live More Than 5 Years, Either They End Up Mad Or Dead / Quickteller Or Betking, Which Should I Sue? Successful But Uncredited Deposit. / Innocent Boy Reunited With Mum After Spending 3 Years In Boko Haram Captivity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.