Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,522 members, 7,850,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:05 AM

Update On Timothy Adegoke Oludare!!! - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Update On Timothy Adegoke Oludare!!! (2479 Views)

CCTV Shows Rahmon Adedoyin, Others, Entered Timothy Oludare Room, Took His Body / What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found / Missing Timothy Adegoke Found Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Timothy Adegoke Oludare!!! by delzbaba(m): 11:24am On Nov 18, 2021
When they tell you to follow african religion gods and forget about the white mans own, they won't tell you that there god is a blood sucking vermin that will also put them in alife of bondage.

1 Like

Re: Update On Timothy Adegoke Oludare!!! by emmanuelbrown26: 2:42pm On Nov 18, 2021
FarahAideed:

Nothing new here , Yoruba tradition is powered by Human blood since time immemorial
Honestly, I don't see ritual going anytime soon in Yorub land

1 Like

Re: Update On Timothy Adegoke Oludare!!! by PoliteActivist: 3:01pm On Nov 18, 2021
akinade28:

I understand your point of view; though the impact might be very minimal but if these don't work at all people will never be involved in them. You won't hear of yahoo boys, some spiritual leaders or politicians doing them. The risk and pain involved is too much for something that doesn't work at all.

Well, if you are Christian you can see clearly Islam is a sham, does that prevent millions from following Islam? Or vise versa. Like I said there is a tiny percentage of juju that's real - but not real in the way we think. They are real in logical and explainable ways.. There is nothing like female panties turning into money!
Re: Update On Timothy Adegoke Oludare!!! by RetiredOG(m): 3:11pm On Nov 18, 2021
Abeg good people, make una help me see weytn person wey con squat with me for Lagos from Keffi Nasarawa state keep inside him bag, I won fess know the main reason, abeg anyone with ideal please bcus the dude say na for protection and blessings.
We be three for the house.

Re: Update On Timothy Adegoke Oludare!!! by PoliteActivist: 3:13pm On Nov 18, 2021
akinade28:

The hidden technology and hidden poison is the juju we are talking about na. People doing evil in exchange for money, power and political influence

No, people think of juju as unexplainable magic - female panties turning into money. Cell phones can be sold as juju to someone who knows nothing about them. So also airplanes, etc. But they are all technology. So also zombi or hypnotizing herbs or poisons. My point is, it is not the killing and eating the child that gives you money - the money is delivered to you in an explainable way. Sometimes just directly - like the Yahoo boy to whose account 5m was deposited after he finished doing some horrible things he was told to do!
Re: Update On Timothy Adegoke Oludare!!! by BigYash: 3:34pm On Nov 18, 2021
entrep88:
My taught on this!
1. Deceased approached receptionist for hookup unknown that she is chairman food
2. Receptionist collect 37k after bargain
3. Chairman was hinted and he was annoyed she is doing hookup
4. Argument ensured and chairman used affluence and influence to kill the man
5. Attempted to bury him codedly
6. Ball later burst
Rubbish! How old are you by the way? You think like a daycare baby..

1 Like

Re: Update On Timothy Adegoke Oludare!!! by entrep88: 4:41pm On Nov 18, 2021
BigYash:
Rubbish! How old are you by the way? You think like a daycare baby..
U r stupid!!!
Re: Update On Timothy Adegoke Oludare!!! by BigYash: 5:55pm On Nov 18, 2021
entrep88:

U r stupid!!!
U r mad!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Beware When Buying Tv At Ladipo Market / Residents Of Lekki Peninsula laments an increase In Crime Rate. / “don’t Call ‘yahoo’ A Thief,” Singer Anointed Sings, During Performance In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.