Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Police Authorities Order Female Officers Married To Civilians To Vacate Barracks - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Authorities Order Female Officers Married To Civilians To Vacate Barracks (38115 Views)

Police Can Sack Female Officers Who Get Pregnant Out-Of-Wedlock - High Court / Police Order People To Vacate Barracks Near Jos Prison / Police Order Female Officers Married To Civilians To Vacate Barracks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Authorities Order Female Officers Married To Civilians To Vacate Barracks by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 17, 2021
I have never come across a police barrack that is neat and conducive to live in.The buildings are dilapidated,dirty surroundings,and filled with beer parlours.
Re: Police Authorities Order Female Officers Married To Civilians To Vacate Barracks by Farid24224(m): 9:55pm On Nov 17, 2021
emmnprince:

I congratulate you for achieving one of your purpose in life and on NL.

Darrrrrrrrrrrr!! Whatever dawg..
Re: Police Authorities Order Female Officers Married To Civilians To Vacate Barracks by Golan007: 10:09pm On Nov 17, 2021
What does their contract say first?
Re: Police Authorities Order Female Officers Married To Civilians To Vacate Barracks by Shittabay4nija(m): 10:10pm On Nov 17, 2021
This can be possible .
It’s a total gender discrimination!
In fact the originators of such signal should be persecuted.
Such blander should not be overlooked . I believe the legal professional should rises up in numbers to fight for the right of all workers . I take the signal or notice as a criminal notice is that highly punishable . Pls take my opinion . The originator of the native is not worth leading and part of the police because osue all is other judgement will be gender bias .
Re: Police Authorities Order Female Officers Married To Civilians To Vacate Barracks by NessFortunate: 10:12pm On Nov 17, 2021
olatade:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/11/17/exclusive-nigeria-police-authorities-order-female-officers-married-civilians-vacate
where are the FEMINIST COVEN? ANOTHER CHALLENGE. THIS IS A TOTAL INJUSTICE ON THE FEMALE FOLKS. EVERY SANE PERSONS SHOULD CONDEMN THIS. IF SOME OF CIVILIAN SPOUSE OF THE FEMALE OFFICERS ARE FOUND WANTON THEY SHOULD BE ARRESTED AND PROSECUTED. ROBBING PETER TO PAY PAUL WHO DOES THAT?
Re: Police Authorities Order Female Officers Married To Civilians To Vacate Barracks by bcomputer101: 10:16pm On Nov 17, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
What a foool you are, is lekki toll gate now in enugu state

I will be coming back to Naija by December for festive. If you know say na ur father impregnated ur 20-kobo mama, come meet me for Muritala airport make we settle this matter.
Oloriburuku omo.
Una never see anything yet for that country.
Buhari till 2070
Re: Police Authorities Order Female Officers Married To Civilians To Vacate Barracks by NessFortunate: 10:18pm On Nov 17, 2021
Joysticks:
I have never come across a police barrack that is neat and conducive to live in.The buildings are dilapidated,dirty surroundings,and filled with beer parlours.
come to OGIDA POLICE BARRACKS, BENIN CITY, YOU GO HAIL. THE FRON OF THE BARRACKS AND THE PRISON SECTION IS FILLED WITH BEER PARLOUR AND BUKA. WHAT AN IRONY FOR POLICE BARRACKS TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH SUCH MENANCE. I THINK NA ONLY EDO STATE SUCH THEY EXIST. #SMH

1 Like

Re: Police Authorities Order Female Officers Married To Civilians To Vacate Barracks by Breastfeed: 10:47pm On Nov 17, 2021
Na wa o, this thing no really make sense sha
Re: Police Authorities Order Female Officers Married To Civilians To Vacate Barracks by Coolgent(m): 10:52pm On Nov 17, 2021
Penguin2:
Muslims don’t value women, so I’m not surprised.

Left for them, women won’t be recruited into the military in the first place.

Pocohantus
Izzou

This is what feminists should be fighting and not teaching young girls how to go into fisticuffs with men.

Ndi ala!

Please divert your bigotry to something productive rather than spitting venom to the entire Muslims
Re: Police Authorities Order Female Officers Married To Civilians To Vacate Barracks by nitt: 11:12pm On Nov 17, 2021
Penguin2:

It’s obvious if I were close you would have murdered me.

How are different from these Islamic fundamentalists causing mayhem world over?

You would have committed suicide from the sheer state of depression you would fall in, once I treat your idiocy live & direct cool
Re: Police Authorities Order Female Officers Married To Civilians To Vacate Barracks by Ifyzidane: 11:27pm On Nov 17, 2021
What a shameful country called nigeria what about the d male that are married to civilians what now happen to them? Yeye dey smell follow police people in general.
Re: Police Authorities Order Female Officers Married To Civilians To Vacate Barracks by seunayantokun(m): 11:52pm On Nov 17, 2021
So policemen married to civilian wives can't be security risks?
Yeyenatu.
Re: Police Authorities Order Female Officers Married To Civilians To Vacate Barracks by dayounglor(m): 12:06am On Nov 18, 2021

Re: Police Authorities Order Female Officers Married To Civilians To Vacate Barracks by Oduduwa707: 12:10am On Nov 18, 2021
Farid24224:
There is this girl that am crushing on...She's a soldier on study leave...So beautiful and tall!!!

Yaba Left V.I.P undecided
Re: Police Authorities Order Female Officers Married To Civilians To Vacate Barracks by Nacl: 12:55am On Nov 18, 2021
There is nothing like gender equality.
The painful truth is that men and women are never and will never be equal as far as life on earth is concerned.
Secondly, I think when a woman is married, she goes to stay with her husband and not the other way round.
Re: Police Authorities Order Female Officers Married To Civilians To Vacate Barracks by Newness2019: 1:22am On Nov 18, 2021
THIS IS SIMPLE.

THE AFFECTED HUSBANDS SHOULD JUST MOVE OUT OF THE BARRACKS AND BE VISITING THEIR WIVES ON A DAILY BASES.

BY SO DOING, THEY ARE NOT LIVING THERE BUT THEY ARE THERE.
Re: Police Authorities Order Female Officers Married To Civilians To Vacate Barracks by Luvvy01(f): 1:48am On Nov 18, 2021
Re: Police Authorities Order Female Officers Married To Civilians To Vacate Barracks by DKM123: 1:50am On Nov 18, 2021
Nigeria will shock you at their wicked archaic misogynistic policies in the year 2021!

This barracks sometimes proves as safety measures for the police men and women who are exposed to danger and attacks by virtue of thier jobs.

Yet, the directive is targeting police women to go get exposed outside the barracks.
Re: Police Authorities Order Female Officers Married To Civilians To Vacate Barracks by Nobody: 4:40am On Nov 18, 2021
NessFortunate:

come to OGIDA POLICE BARRACKS, BENIN CITY, YOU GO HAIL. THE FRON OF THE BARRACKS AND THE PRISON SECTION IS FILLED WITH BEER PARLOUR AND BUKA. WHAT AN IRONY FOR POLICE BARRACKS TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH SUCH MENANCE. I THINK NA ONLY EDO STATE SUCH THEY EXIST. #SMH
No police barrack in Lagos that is neat.The occupants don't do monthly sanitation.Their soakaway pits have burst with shits flowing out.I wonder why they have not been infected with poor and unhygienic surroundings,
Re: Police Authorities Order Female Officers Married To Civilians To Vacate Barracks by amaks: 4:46am On Nov 18, 2021
This is flagrant discrimination. Is it civilian wives that can't be a security threat too? Why punish policewomen only? Equal law to all. Crime is genderless. The Police of all people should understand this.There is no basis for this decision in the first place. Innocent cuoples will suffer. Punish only the guilty. Put laws restricting movements to certain areas in the barracks if it wish. Police can't even monitor their barracks or what. So policewomen are not entitled to accommodation or what? Or they don't deserve the security of their barracks or what? They should be easily huned outside the barracks. This will even discourage females from joining the force, which is another discrimination.

1 Like

Re: Police Authorities Order Female Officers Married To Civilians To Vacate Barracks by oyatz(m): 5:44am On Nov 18, 2021
Penguin2:
Muslims don’t value women, so I’m not surprised.

Left for them, women won’t be recruited into the military in the first place.

Pocohantus
Izzou

This is what feminists should be fighting and not teaching young girls how to go into fisticuffs with men.

Ndi ala!

Cc: Iyaebe
NnwanyiOgwashi
Re: Police Authorities Order Female Officers Married To Civilians To Vacate Barracks by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:57am On Nov 18, 2021
bcomputer101:

I will be coming back to Naija by December for festive. If you know say na ur father impregnated ur 20-kobo mama, come meet me for Muritala airport make we settle this matter.
Oloriburuku omo.
Una never see anything yet for that country.
Buhari till 2070
See this computer village hustling monkey dey claim abroa
Re: Police Authorities Order Female Officers Married To Civilians To Vacate Barracks by tsdarkside(m): 7:25am On Nov 18, 2021
cheruv:
Please evict them... kiss

abeg gerraut....!!
Re: Police Authorities Order Female Officers Married To Civilians To Vacate Barracks by annyz: 7:28am On Nov 18, 2021
They will soon come back to deny it.
No be today with Nigerian Agencies and denials.

They are like 5&6
Re: Police Authorities Order Female Officers Married To Civilians To Vacate Barracks by Ndipe(m): 8:59am On Nov 18, 2021
Gender discrimination. We should fight against it.
Re: Police Authorities Order Female Officers Married To Civilians To Vacate Barracks by JULIONE: 9:26am On Nov 18, 2021
Normal thing to do, this is not about gender equality, a woman should move to her husband's house police or not. Is the police barracks your matrimonial home
Re: Police Authorities Order Female Officers Married To Civilians To Vacate Barracks by adekolaelect(m): 9:54am On Nov 18, 2021
Esseite:
This is Gender segregation... policemen married to civilian spouse should aswell vacate the barracks for purpose of equality.

Policewoman with working civilian spouse is equivalent to policemen with working spouse.
there is no equality where there is security Treaght .civilians males that married female officers leaving in the police barrack can sabotage the security activities of the police bcs he may have access to so important information about planing and esecution of security activeities in the state.

Re: Police Authorities Order Female Officers Married To Civilians To Vacate Barracks by spiceadole: 11:20am On Nov 18, 2021
A responsible, decent and reasonable woman does not join the Nigerian Police Force.
Re: Police Authorities Order Female Officers Married To Civilians To Vacate Barracks by oluxy(m): 7:47pm On Nov 18, 2021
olatade:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/11/17/exclusive-nigeria-police-authorities-order-female-officers-married-civilians-vacate

Civilian calling another person civilians.

I only know armed forces.
Police is not categories in the force category.

There are civilians because the lack the real armed forces training.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Proposed National Conference: A Case For Kwara State / We Gave (BRIBE) Lawmakers N17bn To Pass 2015 Budget - Okonjo-iweala / Mum Of Chidinma Ajoku Who Died In Container Accident Speaks Up Against Injustice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.