Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,501 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Police Authorities Order Female Officers Married To Civilians To Vacate Barracks - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Authorities Order Female Officers Married To Civilians To Vacate Barracks (38113 Views)

Police Can Sack Female Officers Who Get Pregnant Out-Of-Wedlock - High Court / Police Order People To Vacate Barracks Near Jos Prison / Police Order Female Officers Married To Civilians To Vacate Barracks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Authorities Order Female Officers Married To Civilians To Vacate Barracks by chloride6: 7:22pm On Nov 17, 2021
highoctane:

Why should a married female soldiers or policewomen married to civilians live with their husband in a military or police barracks. Let's assume they are married to business men, what manner of men are that? Have you visited police barracks lately?

That's the couples decision to make. Not the IG..
Re: Police Authorities Order Female Officers Married To Civilians To Vacate Barracks by Lionnation: 7:22pm On Nov 17, 2021
chloride6:

How can a woman living in the barracks be exposed to danger?

That purported uselessness of her husband is her business, why don't you mind your business?

the police gave reason for their directives or you don't want to read that part, my response to you bothered on what you said about Muslims not valuing women, mind you I am not a Muslim, but when I see truth I speak it the way it is, at the bolded, when you allow your women move around seductively, and almost naked in public you are not just exposing her too danger you are also exposing mankind to danger, accept it or not its what it is

1 Like

Re: Police Authorities Order Female Officers Married To Civilians To Vacate Barracks by baggioni: 7:22pm On Nov 17, 2021
I think I agree with this arrangement
Re: Police Authorities Order Female Officers Married To Civilians To Vacate Barracks by chloride6: 7:23pm On Nov 17, 2021
Lionnation:
the police gave reason for their directives or you don't want to read that part, my response to you bothered on what you said about Muslims not valuing women, mind you I am not a Muslim, but when I see truth I speak it the way it is

Lol, I wasn't the one who made the initial comment.
Re: Police Authorities Order Female Officers Married To Civilians To Vacate Barracks by chloride6: 7:25pm On Nov 17, 2021
baggioni:
I think I agree with this arrangement

Why?
Re: Police Authorities Order Female Officers Married To Civilians To Vacate Barracks by Joetttimua1811(m): 7:25pm On Nov 17, 2021
Why na?
Re: Police Authorities Order Female Officers Married To Civilians To Vacate Barracks by Formularcr7: 7:26pm On Nov 17, 2021
They should simply stay with their husbands
Re: Police Authorities Order Female Officers Married To Civilians To Vacate Barracks by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:26pm On Nov 17, 2021
That's very wrong
Re: Police Authorities Order Female Officers Married To Civilians To Vacate Barracks by emmnprince(m): 7:27pm On Nov 17, 2021
Farid24224:
There is this girl that am crushing on...She's a soldier on study leave...So beautiful and tall!!!

And so?

What do you want us to do with this information?
Re: Police Authorities Order Female Officers Married To Civilians To Vacate Barracks by slowice(m): 7:28pm On Nov 17, 2021
I don't support this at all... An officer is an officer whether male or female and as such should be accorded equal rights
Re: Police Authorities Order Female Officers Married To Civilians To Vacate Barracks by Lionnation: 7:30pm On Nov 17, 2021
highoctane:

Why should a married female soldiers or policewomen married to civilians live with their husband in a military or police barracks. Let's assume they are married to business men, what manner of men are that? Have you visited police barracks lately?
I can't live there for free even if I am church rat
Re: Police Authorities Order Female Officers Married To Civilians To Vacate Barracks by Richy4(m): 7:32pm On Nov 17, 2021
Farid24224:

Haba Ogbeni....E Neva reach there na.
Thank God.. I was just scared for u.. smiley
Re: Police Authorities Order Female Officers Married To Civilians To Vacate Barracks by Penguin2: 7:33pm On Nov 17, 2021
nitt:

What an idiot!.

You know nothing of what you type.

Ignorance and idiocy is a very dangerous mix.

I pray you don't procreate and transfer such vices to another generation, cos the world will definitely suffer for it

It’s obvious if I were close you would have murdered me.

How are different from these Islamic fundamentalists causing mayhem world over?
Re: Police Authorities Order Female Officers Married To Civilians To Vacate Barracks by nurain150(m): 7:33pm On Nov 17, 2021
Penguin2:
Muslims don’t value women, so I’m not surprised.

Left for them, women won’t be recruited into the military in the first place.

Pocohantus
Izzou

This is what feminists should be fighting and not teaching young girls how to go into fisticuffs with men.

Ndi ala!

You must be an idiot.

Isn't it your enugu Indi Ara christians evicting women. Did you even hear that in the north.

Christians value your women stop selling them for bride price.

Igbo people

1 Like

Re: Police Authorities Order Female Officers Married To Civilians To Vacate Barracks by ignis: 7:34pm On Nov 17, 2021
Good for them.
Re: Police Authorities Order Female Officers Married To Civilians To Vacate Barracks by Evercurious(f): 7:35pm On Nov 17, 2021
lonelydora:
This is the right thing to do. There are many male police officers who should be in the barracks.

Married female officers are dependants to their husbands who should be working too. Except their husbands are not working.

Your brain dey shake
Re: Police Authorities Order Female Officers Married To Civilians To Vacate Barracks by Sbabanani: 7:36pm On Nov 17, 2021
who is that animal that is saying Muslims dont value women. I google it from your phone 'women rights in islam'i believe you will say islam is the no1 religion that gives better right to women.
Re: Police Authorities Order Female Officers Married To Civilians To Vacate Barracks by Sbabanani: 7:37pm On Nov 17, 2021
who is that animal that is saying Muslims dont value women. google it from your phone 'women rights in islam' i believe you will say islam is the no1 religion that gives better right to women.
Re: Police Authorities Order Female Officers Married To Civilians To Vacate Barracks by Farid24224(m): 7:37pm On Nov 17, 2021
Richy4:

Thank God.. I was just scared for u.. smiley

The girl isn't harsh at all..very calm..She trained to be a medic..and came to study physiology at my Uni...She's 18
Re: Police Authorities Order Female Officers Married To Civilians To Vacate Barracks by Farid24224(m): 7:38pm On Nov 17, 2021
emmnprince:

And so?

What do you want us to do with this information?

To see it...And you've just did.
Re: Police Authorities Order Female Officers Married To Civilians To Vacate Barracks by Cantonese: 7:38pm On Nov 17, 2021
cheruv:
Please evict them... kiss

And you will provide them with accommodation abi?
Re: Police Authorities Order Female Officers Married To Civilians To Vacate Barracks by ahnie: 7:39pm On Nov 17, 2021
Family problem
Re: Police Authorities Order Female Officers Married To Civilians To Vacate Barracks by steveodo(m): 7:41pm On Nov 17, 2021
I don't see this fight against women but against men, civilian women are permitted to enter/live in the baracks but civilian men are not permitted to live there.
Their thought may be "men should be able to take care of their family, that is why they are only chasing the married female officers n leaving the singles.

1 Like

Re: Police Authorities Order Female Officers Married To Civilians To Vacate Barracks by Richandsimple: 7:43pm On Nov 17, 2021
Madness.

They have equal rights with male officers.

How can a sane person even think of formulating such an insensitive policy?

Can't u do background checks on all spouses to ensure dr are no criminals being harboured?

The other time it was sack of an officer that got pregnant out of wedlock,can you just imagine?
Re: Police Authorities Order Female Officers Married To Civilians To Vacate Barracks by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 17, 2021
Sharia small small
Re: Police Authorities Order Female Officers Married To Civilians To Vacate Barracks by Maxvasia(m): 7:47pm On Nov 17, 2021
This is the kind of injustice and inequality that feminists should be fighting against, not whose turn it is to wash plates and how many times a week should the man wash dishes or it should be called Mistress's degree certificate and not Masters degree certificate. If they fight against this kind of nonsense here, we would gladly support their course but you'd be surprised that you won't see them in this.
Re: Police Authorities Order Female Officers Married To Civilians To Vacate Barracks by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 17, 2021
Male officers married to FEMALE CIVILIANS should also be evicted.
Re: Police Authorities Order Female Officers Married To Civilians To Vacate Barracks by Pyhonist: 7:51pm On Nov 17, 2021
That's not cool...another level of gender inequality.

I don't like this policy.
Re: Police Authorities Order Female Officers Married To Civilians To Vacate Barracks by dasparrow: 7:54pm On Nov 17, 2021
That is very unfair. The misogyny in Nigeria is through the roof just like tribalism is. It is why I can never live in that country again.
Re: Police Authorities Order Female Officers Married To Civilians To Vacate Barracks by emmnprince(m): 7:55pm On Nov 17, 2021
Farid24224:

To see it...And you've just did.

I congratulate you for achieving one of your purpose in life and on NL.
Re: Police Authorities Order Female Officers Married To Civilians To Vacate Barracks by King44(m): 8:03pm On Nov 17, 2021
Re: Police Authorities Order Female Officers Married To Civilians To Vacate Barracks by highoctane: 8:07pm On Nov 17, 2021
chloride6:

That's the couples decision to make. Not the IG..

You don't want to live up to your responsibility by providing suitable shelter for your family.,other than in a police barracks? Go on
In this case the wife decision do no matter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) / Major General VT Okoro Traces Chief Sergeant Major CSM To Ibadan / Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.