Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Oga Tinubu Buys Bellview Airline With Picture as Asiwaju Gets His Name In Forbes - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Oga Tinubu Buys Bellview Airline With Picture as Asiwaju Gets His Name In Forbes (18647 Views)

See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos / Africa's Top Ten Cities To Live In-Forbes / Fastjet Agrees To Form Low-cost Airline With Nigeria’s Red 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oga Tinubu Buys Bellview Airline With Picture as Asiwaju Gets His Name In Forbes by manny4life(m): 1:20pm On Jun 08, 2011
nakedwire:

When will Nigerian politicians ever learn.

After pressing calculator for expected daily revenue (Estimate of 120passengers X N20k = N2.4M/per average domestic flight) , they think it is a get-rich-quick scheme/investment.
Marwa wasted his stolen loot on AL-BARKA AIR. His rusted, scrap and junk planes are still littered all around the countries airports.
Now this Tinibu is investing in the same Air industry.

Another money miss road.

For people who don't understand the airline industry, that's what they think. That's why I questioned the "no less than $300 million" purchase transaction. Airline industry is a volatile industry and anyone doing their calculations like that is just doomed. However, I guess he had analyst who reviewed the details of the transactions and gave him a go-ahead. What I'm saying is if you purchase your airline for $300million, and then have to purchase brand new aircraft(s), that's so much liabilities though the aircraft(s) are assets.
Re: Oga Tinubu Buys Bellview Airline With Picture as Asiwaju Gets His Name In Forbes by aljharem3: 1:22pm On Jun 08, 2011
Wizardofoz:

Impressive!

Imposed Remi Tinubu on us               check
Withdraws N2Billion every month      check
Attacks HID Awolowo                         check
Buys contested election judgement   check
Started off with $18000/yr at Mobil   check
Funded NADECO with drug money     check

Buys Belleview with Tax payers money   PRICELESS!

For Tinubu's insatiable lust for power, there is a lot of gullible Nigerians!

Private business before venturing into politics              UNKNOWN!

Tinubu's coronation as ASIWAJU of Yorubaland              DONE!

bros u never finish ooooo

Onado oil owned by his cousin (Wale Tinubu)            Checked

Osun state assemble lead by son in law (Oyetunde Ojo)                    Checked

Agege constitute lead by his daughter (sade tinubu)              Checked  

Lola Akande, Remi"s elder sister picks House Of assembly      Checked

Owner of The nation newspaper                                             checked

most expensive hotel in lekki                                          Checked

Owner of lagos tax company(alpha beta)                               Checked

Owner of BEACH and Fara estate in lekki                               Checked

Owner of TVC station lagos                                                     Checked

the list goes on and on,
Re: Oga Tinubu Buys Bellview Airline With Picture as Asiwaju Gets His Name In Forbes by aljharem3: 1:25pm On Jun 08, 2011
^^^^ so bros 1 more thing

13bn in HITECT company is owned by Oga Tinubu Checked
Re: Oga Tinubu Buys Bellview Airline With Picture as Asiwaju Gets His Name In Forbes by aljharem3: 1:36pm On Jun 08, 2011
koins:

Well, the man is still better off those people that carry all the money abroad. Indirectly, he is creating employment for some people.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Oga Tinubu Buys Bellview Airline With Picture as Asiwaju Gets His Name In Forbes by oloriooko(m): 1:36pm On Jun 08, 2011
, hmmmmmmmm

Yet people are furiously angry that a man of God purchased only one aircraft  

Now a man buys a whole airline  shocked shocked shocked

What will these people now do to him lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Oga Tinubu Buys Bellview Airline With Picture as Asiwaju Gets His Name In Forbes by aljharem3: 1:37pm On Jun 08, 2011
Wizardofoz:

You are stooooopid beyond imagination.
The funniest thing is, you seem to take yourself too seriously. Somehow, you think you have some superior knowledge and insight WRT Lagos politics and good governance.

Listen here billy boy, you dont make sense at all.

Why would or should he be fronts for investors? Even if he were, shouldnt that send off alarm bells in your head that something isnt right here?
For comparison, Why would Obama or Rahm Emmanuel act as fronts for would-be investors if he or the investors arent hiding something?

How hard is it for Tinubu to invest in Bellview?  Very hard. How much does he make every year? How much does he have in his bank account? How much is he worth? For someone who hasnt held any job since leaving office.

In as much as Tinubu, like any one else in the country, is free to do what they so wish with their money, all we are asking for is accountability.        Especially for a former Governor and a self-proclaimed 'progressive' that is not too much to ask, or is it?

gbammmmm
Re: Oga Tinubu Buys Bellview Airline With Picture as Asiwaju Gets His Name In Forbes by rasputinn(m): 1:39pm On Jun 08, 2011
isuomo:

I shudder at how rumours and lies pass for the truth in Nigeria embarassed Please everyone on nairaland read carefully, Firstnation airline has nothing to do whatsoever with Bola Ahmed Tinubu, i know the owners and though i am not obliged to name them anyone can go to CAC and find out,

Sharrap there,just because he's not a member of PDP,you're falling over yourself to defend the indefensible by sttempting to deceive the uninitiated.
Bola Tinubu has just bought over Bellview airlines,it's been a subject of discussion in some sections of my club some months back.By saying his name is not on form CO7 and CO2 at CAC,you have shown yourself to be either very dubious or indeed very myopically gullible.For your info that's Tinubu's MO,who do you think own Hitech,Radio/TV continental,Oando etc?is Tinubu's name on any of the of the relevant forms of the companies at the CAC?

Go to the CAC also and look for Peter Odili's name in the forms of Arik air,dude have you ever heard of fronts?

Tinubu is a scheming criminal who has succeeded in hoodwinking almost everybody in the south west and some states in other parts of the country.I only pity L;agos tax payers as it's their money Tinubu is stealing and using for his personal investments
Re: Oga Tinubu Buys Bellview Airline With Picture as Asiwaju Gets His Name In Forbes by infinitii(f): 1:39pm On Jun 08, 2011
For me Tinubu is not a saint, he has done more evil than good, please,
he has single handedly privatised the GENERAL HOSPITAL IKEJA,
ALL GOVERNMENT ARM OF THE HOSPITAL HAS BEEN INDIRECTLY PRIVATISED AND ALL THE PROCEDS GOES TO TINUBU PURSE, CHECKOUT MY COMMENT ON ''SHOULD TINUBU BE MADE THE ASIWAJU OF YORUBALAND
IF THE PHARMACY, THE MORTUARY, THE MEDICAL LABORATORY, THE CT SCAN CENTRE, BLOOD BANK UNIT, THE LIST IS ENDLESS
PLEASE ASK HIM (TINUBU) WHY IS IT THAT ALL TESTS DONE BY QUALIFIED MEDICAL LAB SCIENTIST IN GENERAL HISPITAL ARE ALWAYS REJECTED BY THE DOCTORS AND ONLY TINUBU'S PRIVATISED LAB TESTS IS ACCEPTED AND GOOD, ASK asiwaju bola tinubu
Re: Oga Tinubu Buys Bellview Airline With Picture as Asiwaju Gets His Name In Forbes by aljharem3: 1:40pm On Jun 08, 2011
rasputinn:

Sharrap there,just because he's not a member of PDP,you're falling over yourself to defend the indefensible by sttempting to deceive the uninitiated.
Bola Tinubu has just bought over Bellview airlines,it's been a subject of discussion in some sections of my club some months back.By saying his name is not on form CO7 and CO2 at CAC,you have shown yourself to be either very dubious or indeed very myopically gullible.For your info that's Tinubu's MO,who do you think own Hitech,Radio/TV continental,Oando etc?is Tinubu's name on any of the of the relevant forms of the companies at the CAC?

Go to the CAC also and look for Peter Odili's name in the forms of Arik air,dude have you ever heard of fronts?

Tinubu is a scheming criminal who has succeeded in hoodwinking almost everybody in the south west and some states in other parts of the country.I only pity L;agos tax payers as it's their money Tinubu is stealing and using for his personal investments

thank you

my SW people please wake up
Re: Oga Tinubu Buys Bellview Airline With Picture as Asiwaju Gets His Name In Forbes by KnowAll(m): 1:45pm On Jun 08, 2011
No doubt about that, Tinubu is a billionaire in dollars, if Otedola can be a billionaire from his father’s one stint as Lagos State Governor (Not Saying his Father made him a Billionaire) how much more Tinubu and Fashola with their 12years stint and still counting, they own all the prime lands in that city, you see “ Eko Atlantic City” if other Nigerians from the EAST and North don’t invest a Penny in this project, Tinubu and his boys would build it no shaking. I think that kind of ivestment is good for Nigeria. What of IBB that has an estate in Egypt Sham-ul-sheik or whatever that place is called, I would have preferred he invested in Nigeria and not some foreign country.

The guy is already a billionaire in Dollars it just a matter of time he would surpass Dangote. No wonder Dimeji won still $1 billion dollars.

The Billionaire race has started and every Nigeria Politician want to belong to this exclusive club.
Re: Oga Tinubu Buys Bellview Airline With Picture as Asiwaju Gets His Name In Forbes by manny4life(m): 1:50pm On Jun 08, 2011
Omo_Tier1:

Do not forget, since they are buying BellView, then many service agreement buyout MAY likely be involved, so yeah the cost of $300million isnt far off.

As for preference for new models of regional Aircraft, its a no brainer that new models have better performance ceiling compared to old ones. More so, most new model regional aircraft are more likely to be Turbo-props, meaning future take-off noise restriction may have little effect on them especially with EU's policy on noise. Ever close to the Airport to hear the sonic boom of these jet engines, with thier clinging fairlings, under carraiges etc.

Obviously service agreements or contracts I can understand which are heavily negotiated during acquisitions particularly in a service related business. Keep in mind as well this are existing contracts but (acquisition or not, they are bound to be honored) for instance if Bellview has a 2yr service agreement to a particular destination for (X$) million, acquisition WILL NOT change those terms) and please contracts do not add up to 1/3 of the said amount ($100million) given the size of the airline. First off let's starts out with what their service is like (types of service, hubs, et al, then talk of revenues) that way we can understand the size of their service.
Re: Oga Tinubu Buys Bellview Airline With Picture as Asiwaju Gets His Name In Forbes by BigB11(m): 1:55pm On Jun 08, 2011
In addition to the list, Fashola could have done even better as Lagos state governor if this weed-smoker dude, drug dealer, greedy black pig, cab driver, area boy could just get off his back.

Nigerians must wake up quickly and clearly identify folks that are killing this poor country. Without any questions, Tinubu is one of them
Re: Oga Tinubu Buys Bellview Airline With Picture as Asiwaju Gets His Name In Forbes by aljharem3: 1:55pm On Jun 08, 2011
KnowAll:

No doubt about that, Tinubu is a billionaire in dollars, if Otedola can be a billionaire from his father’s one stint as Lagos State Governor (Not Saying his Father made him a Billionaire) how much more Tinubu and Fashola with their 12years stint and still counting, they own all the prime lands in that city, you see “ Eko Atlantic City” if other Nigerians from the EAST and North don’t invest a Penny in this project, Tinubu and his boys would build it no shaking. I think that kind of ivestment is good for Nigeria. What of IBB that has an estate in Egypt Sham-ul-sheik or whatever that place is called, I would have preferred he invested in Nigeria and not some foreign country.

The guy is already a billionaire in Dollars it just a matter of time he would surpass Dangote. No wonder Dimeji won still $1 billion dollars.

The Billionaire race has started and every Nigeria Politician want to belong to this exclusive club.

smh
Re: Oga Tinubu Buys Bellview Airline With Picture as Asiwaju Gets His Name In Forbes by DaDoctor: 2:00pm On Jun 08, 2011
FU WATCH ALL MY POST ON NL, I USUALLY SAY TINUBU IS THE CASE IN LAGOS,
IF YOU DOUBT CONDUCT SEARCHES ON ALPHA BETA, HITECH ETC AND SEE PERCENTAGE OF CONTRACTS AWARDED THEM.

FASHOLA IS WORKING BUT CAN DO BETTER IF ONLY BABA WILL LEAVE LAGOS ALONE.
NOW TELL ME WHERE HE GOT ALL THE MONEY IF THIS IS TRUE?

I BET FASHOLA CANT BOAST OF MUCH INVESTMENT BUT HAS A GOOD NAME AND MAY HAVE SERVICED HIS GOD FATHERS ELSE I SEE NO REASON PRIMARIES WERENT CONDUCTED.

PROGRESSIVES MY FOOT, YET EKO ILE AND THE REST OF FASHOLA FANATICS WOULD MAKE A HELL OF NOISE,

I LIKE WHERE YTHIS COUNTRY IS HEADING, ALLL WILL BE EXPOSED SOONER.
Re: Oga Tinubu Buys Bellview Airline With Picture as Asiwaju Gets His Name In Forbes by rasputinn(m): 2:04pm On Jun 08, 2011
KnowAll:

Unbelievably shameful
Re: Oga Tinubu Buys Bellview Airline With Picture as Asiwaju Gets His Name In Forbes by BetaThings: 2:09pm On Jun 08, 2011
rasputinn:

Unbelievably shameful
Really very shameful,
but when are you going to whisper to Jonathan to send EFCC after him?
Or is Oga Jonathan too not so clean as to be afraid?
Re: Oga Tinubu Buys Bellview Airline With Picture as Asiwaju Gets His Name In Forbes by EkoIle1: 2:16pm On Jun 08, 2011
Big B1:

Dr. Eko Ile:
1stly, I can never have bad belly for anybody (especially, for a group of lowlife politicians that continues to suck the blood of our nation) simply because I have done it, been there and even have 2 or 3 t-shirts to show for it.
2ndly, I can not blame you for posting such a f00lish comment because you can not miss what you do not know.
3rdly, How can we ever witness competent and honest leaders in this country when we still have genius like you around? Folks like you are the ones that we pray to never return back home; obviously the little crumbs you're able to eat has placed you into a permanent darkness. And I doubt it if you'll ever recover from it.
Finally, your hero himself happens to be very smart and clearly knows where my post is coming from, and I can assure you with confidence that his time is around the corner; he can not stop the rain forever.
Nigerians are smarter, stronger and ready to experience genuine leadership; and not the imposter leaders we currently have, that will chop 90 kobo and distribute 10 kobo among the citizens they're leading.

How I hope all Nigerians can come together as one and rescue this lovely nation from blood suckers, lowlife politicians that have capitalized upon this country sad and difficult situation for personal gain. And yet the most despicable part of it all is the fact that some of us (Eko Ile) are still here singing hallelujah behind these bastards. I guess, it is true that we have a long way to go.

I know too much, I've seen enough and completely understand what is on ground in Nigeria, hence, Asiwaju or what ever you call him is not my leader, can never be and will never be.
Sorry!

This is not hating, this is simply the way I feel; Tinubu is too small for me to hate. Trust me.

Again, when that time comes, Asiwaju go don by more companies, more planes, create more jobs for thousands of unemployed Nigerians, develop the SW, but you and these losers and disgruntled elements go still dey here yelling all over the place with your misplaced anger and bad bele.

How I wish and pray that rich Nigerians invest and crate jobs like this smart Nigerian.

God Bless Asiwaju Tinubu

May God give him good health and vitality to keep doing whatever that's giving you clowns hart burn and sleepless nights. Amen
Re: Oga Tinubu Buys Bellview Airline With Picture as Asiwaju Gets His Name In Forbes by KnowAll(m): 2:20pm On Jun 08, 2011
Unbelievably shameful

What is shameful there, let us talk the truth there is no point hiding under a tribal cloak of being my brothers keeper because he is a Yoruba man(me self I be Yoruba man). The man has the best Hotel in Lagos today as it stands, he gets enormous cut from taxes in Lagos, Hi-tec the company that infamously built roads in Lekki for 1 Billion a km is inextricably linked to Messer’s Tinubu.

God Knows how much the FG gave him for throwing in the towel or a license to rig election during the Presidential. The Guy is a made man but the problem with Tinubu be say “projects full ground money no reach” hence his insatiable appetite to grab more and conquer new domains and push boundaries. Nothing spoil as long as they are creating jobs and helping the poor no wahala!!!!
Re: Oga Tinubu Buys Bellview Airline With Picture as Asiwaju Gets His Name In Forbes by fxtopedia(m): 2:26pm On Jun 08, 2011
It seems some fools had been paid to do PR for this yeye Tinubu!
If this is true, then sooner or later this man will soon sleep in JAIL.

Where did he get this money from? Nonsense!!!

A good Lagosian will not be happy reading this, but some cretins will!
Re: Oga Tinubu Buys Bellview Airline With Picture as Asiwaju Gets His Name In Forbes by aljharem3: 2:28pm On Jun 08, 2011
fxtopedia:

gbammmmmmmmmmm
Re: Oga Tinubu Buys Bellview Airline With Picture as Asiwaju Gets His Name In Forbes by EkoIle1: 2:30pm On Jun 08, 2011
Wizardofoz:

You are stooooopid beyond imagination.
The funniest thing is, you seem to take yourself too seriously. Somehow, you think you have some superior knowledge and insight WRT Lagos politics and good governance.

Listen here billy boy, you dont make sense at all.

Why would or should he be fronts for investors? Even if he were, shouldnt that send off alarm bells in your head that something isnt right here?
For comparison, Why would Obama or Rahm Emmanuel act as fronts for would-be investors if he or the investors arent hiding something?

How hard is it for Tinubu to invest in Bellview?  Very hard. How much does he make every year? How much does he have in his bank account? How much is he worth? For someone who hasnt held any job since leaving office.

In as much as Tinubu, like any one else in the country, is free to do what they so wish with their money, all we are asking for is accountability.        Especially for a former Governor and a self-proclaimed 'progressive' that is not too much to ask, or is it?

This has got to be the dum.best post ever. Why don't you tell us how hard it is to secure a loan in Nigeria or be part of a group of investors?

You really are a babbling nuisance. What are you crying about? Tinubu is a free man in Nigeria and if he's done anything wrong, why is he not in jail?

The man left office like 12 years ago meaning there is no immunity protecting him from anybody, they've investigated him, enemies like OBJ sent EFCC after him, Yaradua also did, Jonathan tried, but the man is still standing because they have nothing against him. With his popularity and stance against the people in control of the EFCC, why haven't they touched him? Shey na juju?

My question now is, beyond your market women rumors, show me what this man stole with evidence?

All you clowns are entitled to is your silly rumors which is OK for losers and perpetual bad bele people like you, you are just not entitled to your own facts.

Awon internet rumor mongers and losers
Re: Oga Tinubu Buys Bellview Airline With Picture as Asiwaju Gets His Name In Forbes by KnowAll(m): 2:30pm On Jun 08, 2011
People better wake up and smell the coffee. The SW Government would like to build railways linking their towns, airports, seaports or all sort of investment, where do people think the money would come from. Abi na thing say na oil money go build all these thing. The money would come from “Godfathers” like Tinubu, if the Yankees with all their high tech gears cannot nail him, Na Naija EFCC go nail na am.

Some people on these thread does not know what is gwan, the guy is one smart dude. Investigate him from now till kingdom come you would find nothing on him.
Re: Oga Tinubu Buys Bellview Airline With Picture as Asiwaju Gets His Name In Forbes by Akanbiedu(m): 2:35pm On Jun 08, 2011
Tinubu is not a saint, who needs a saint anyway in this jungle. Even Big B1, a staunch supporter of IBB is condemning Tinubu.

Until those crooks in PDP are brought down, I got nothing on Tinubu. shior

"Omo adie o mo awodi, Iya e lomo asha"
Re: Oga Tinubu Buys Bellview Airline With Picture as Asiwaju Gets His Name In Forbes by OmoTier1(m): 2:36pm On Jun 08, 2011
manny4life:

Obviously service agreements or contracts I can understand which are heavily negotiated during acquisitions particularly in a service related business. Keep in mind as well this are existing contracts but (acquisition or not, they are bound to be honored) for instance if Bellview has a 2yr service agreement to a particular destination for (X$) million, acquisition WILL NOT change those terms) and please contracts do not add up to 1/3 of the said amount ($100million) given the size of the airline. First off let's starts out with what their service is like (types of service, hubs, et al, then talk of revenues) that way we can understand the size of their service.

I know Bellview had connected route to th UK via Monrovia and some Middle East and West Africa destinations. Also Bellview owned and also leased some B767 for thier long hauls and if First Nation is buying all that plus an committed orders already place by Bellview with MOEs, plus man power rentention and re-training plus DEBT PURCHASE and SERVICING,then the $300million may not be too much of an estimate. But then I ask myself, Ryan Air is said to be worth less than £1bn despite thier expansive routes and number of man power, aircraft, etc.
Re: Oga Tinubu Buys Bellview Airline With Picture as Asiwaju Gets His Name In Forbes by Wizardofoz: 2:41pm On Jun 08, 2011
Eko Ile:

This has got to be the dum.best post ever. Why don't you tell us how hard it is to secure a loan in Nigeria or be part of a group of investors?

Well you tell me, since you know more than the rest of us.

So you are telling me that it is easy to secure a $300 Million loan? That you can just walk into bank and secure a $300 Million loan, having no track record whatsoever, besides having governed a state?
Re: Oga Tinubu Buys Bellview Airline With Picture as Asiwaju Gets His Name In Forbes by EkoIle1: 2:43pm On Jun 08, 2011
fxtopedia:

And I think fools like you are paid to do PR and rubbish a man with no evidence of wrong doing. It's a free country so if you have anything against him apart from your silly rumors, do your civic duty and take it to the EFCC because your rubbish is useless in NL.

Don't be a fool, the EFCC has the best financial forensic tools and manpower in sub Saharan Africa so they know how much he has and where his money came from.

Unlike raving internet losers and rumor mongers like many of you, Lagosians are sensible people. Abi you see them yelling all over the place with silly and dum.b nonsense you people are peddling.

Lagosians have better things too worry about, they see their leaders doing great things, their state is fast developing, they have the most efficient and credible leaders in Nigeria and they are seeing results everyday and so it shall remain and you clowns shall remain on NL still spewing the same rubbish while Lagos and it's leaders keep forge ahead like they've been doing.
Re: Oga Tinubu Buys Bellview Airline With Picture as Asiwaju Gets His Name In Forbes by clays: 2:43pm On Jun 08, 2011
In Nigeria,

Politics sets you on the path to being a billionnaire.

Weldone Oga Tinubu after making Lagos state indebted.

**Singing "Too much money, problem's how to spend it"**
Re: Oga Tinubu Buys Bellview Airline With Picture as Asiwaju Gets His Name In Forbes by aljharem3: 2:46pm On Jun 08, 2011
Eko Ile:

And I think fools like you are paid to do PR and rubbish a man with no evidence of wrong doing. It's a free country so if you have anything against him apart from your silly rumors, do your civic duty and take it to the EFCC because your rubbish is useless in NL.

Don't be a fool, the EFCC has the best financial forensic tools and manpower in sub Saharan Africa so they know how much he has and where his money came from.

Unlike raving internet losers and rumor mongers like many of you, Lagosians are sensible people. Abi you see them yelling all over the place with silly and dum.b nonsense you people are peddling.

Lagosians have better things too worry about, they see their leaders doing great things, their state is fast developing, they have the most efficient and credible leaders in Nigeria and they are seeing results everyday and so it shall remain and you clowns shall remain on NL still spewing the same rubbish while Lagos and it's leaders keep forge ahead like they've been doing.

chai

what about this allegations

Impressive!

Imposed Remi Tinubu on us check
Withdraws N2Billion every month check
Attacks HID Awolowo check
Buys contested election judgement check
Started off with $18000/yr at Mobil check
Funded NADECO with drug money check

Buys Belleview with Tax payers money PRICELESS!

For Tinubu's insatiable lust for power, there is a lot of gullible Nigerians!

Private business before venturing into politics UNKNOWN!

Tinubu's coronation as ASIWAJU of Yorubaland DONE!

bros u never finish ooooo

Onado oil owned by his cousin (Wale Tinubu) Checked

Osun state assemble lead by son in law (Oyetunde Ojo) Checked

Agege constitute lead by his daughter (sade tinubu) Checked

Lola Akande, Remi"s elder sister picks House Of assembly Checked

Owner of The nation newspaper checked

most expensive hotel in lekki Checked

Owner of lagos tax company(alpha beta) Checked

Owner of BEACH and Fara estate in lekki Checked

Owner of TVC station lagos Checked

the list goes on and on,
Re: Oga Tinubu Buys Bellview Airline With Picture as Asiwaju Gets His Name In Forbes by EkoIle1: 2:50pm On Jun 08, 2011
Wizardofoz:

Well you tell me, since you know more than the rest of us.

So you are telling me that it is easy to secure a $300 Million loan? That you can just walk into bank and secure a $300 Million loan, having no track record whatsoever, besides having governed a state?

You are the expert, I want you to tell us what you know about this deal

I want you to show us verifiable facts about Tinubu's track record

Show us how hard it is for a man like Tinubu to team up with other investors in Nigeria

Leave the rumors and show us how smart you are, show us how much you know about the man and new the airline

If unable to answer the questions, feel free to label yourself dum'b and ignorant?
Re: Oga Tinubu Buys Bellview Airline With Picture as Asiwaju Gets His Name In Forbes by manny4life(m): 2:50pm On Jun 08, 2011
Here goes Nairaland glorified mofo and internet troll,  cheesy cheesy cheesy

Has nothing useful or sensible to contribute.
Re: Oga Tinubu Buys Bellview Airline With Picture as Asiwaju Gets His Name In Forbes by EkoIle1: 2:54pm On Jun 08, 2011
I can't believe this clown said What about allegations.

So in a sane and rational world, it's perfectly OK to rubbish and tarnish people just because you feel like based on some unproven allegations?

You see how crazy you clowns sound? You fools get away with this nonsense because you are in a lawless country like Nigeria, people get sued for libel in other countries.

You are a nuisance anyways, making sense is not your forte

Some of you really should have been kept in elementary school.
Re: Oga Tinubu Buys Bellview Airline With Picture as Asiwaju Gets His Name In Forbes by fxtopedia(m): 2:56pm On Jun 08, 2011
Eko Ile:

You just confirmed that YOU are the fool paid!
I am a Lagosian not by putting it as username! You are known for your foolishness, Mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"My Nasty Encounter With South African High Commission" / Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos / Nigeria Issues 58,000 Visas To Foreign Investors At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.