Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Davido: List Of Celebrities Who Supported The Goal And The Amount Donated To Dav - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: List Of Celebrities Who Supported The Goal And The Amount Donated To Dav (2464 Views)

Pretty Mike Lists Names Of Celebrities In Nigeria Who Have Done Plastic Surgery / Nathan And Nadia Okoye Twins 1st Birthday Party (Photos Of Celebrities) / Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido: List Of Celebrities Who Supported The Goal And The Amount Donated To Dav by Nairablink(m): 6:28pm On Nov 17, 2021
Davido Adeleke had taken to his official Instagram page to task his colleagues and associates with the target of N100M for his birthday coming up on the 21st of November.

Davido who has gotten over N60M within 3hrs received 5000 naira as the least donation from Ikorodu boys and over N1.5M from individual celebrities.

Below is a list of celebrities who supported the goal and the amount donated;

Zlatan Ibile – 1,000,000
Ikorodu Bois – 5,000
Richie Richie – 1,000,000
Mr Eazi – 1,000,000
Papaya_Ex – Undisclosed
E Money – Undisclosed
Kolaqalagbo – 1,000,000
Aluya Richie – 1,000,000
Chike – 1,000,000
Nengi – 1,000,000
Money Maker – 1,000,000
Sir Banko – 1,000,000
Adekunle Gold – 1,000,000
 Evih – 1,000,000
Peruzzi – 1,000,000
Mr Peak – 1,000,000
Teni – 1,000,000
Akin Alabi – Undisclosed
Baba Ali – 1,500,000
Charles of Play – 1,000,000
Cubana Chief Priest – 1,000,000
Naira Marley – 1,000,000
Patoranking – Undisclosed
 Obi Cubana – Undisclosed
Femi Otedola – Undisclosed
Nasboi – Undisclosed
M.I. Abaga – 1,000,000
Eniola Badmus – 1,000,000
Sydney Talker – 1,000,000
Ubi Franklin – 1,000,000
Dorathy – Undisclosed
Phyno -1,000,000
MC Galaxy – 3,000,000
Don Jazzy  – Undisclosed
Focalistic – 1,000,0 00
Slim Read more

1 Share

Re: Davido: List Of Celebrities Who Supported The Goal And The Amount Donated To Dav by Ussycool: 6:39pm On Nov 17, 2021
OBO
This nigga is fantabulous.
Money is looking for him every minute of the day.

But is this not modern method of begging?
I will do the same with my friends. Order to send me jus 10k each

2 Likes

Re: Davido: List Of Celebrities Who Supported The Goal And The Amount Donated To Dav by Nairablink(m): 6:53pm On Nov 17, 2021
Ussycool:
OBO
This nigga is fantabulous.
Money is looking for him every minute of the day.

But is this not modern method of begging?
I will do the same with my friends. Order to send me jus 10k each

Nobody will give you money. They will even tell you to carry them go club

4 Likes

Re: Davido: List Of Celebrities Who Supported The Goal And The Amount Donated To Dav by lkillbrokehoes: 7:00pm On Nov 17, 2021
Majority of those that sent 1 million plus are celebrities, that's why it's very necessary to have connections and roll with rich guys if you are rich.

4 Likes

Re: Davido: List Of Celebrities Who Supported The Goal And The Amount Donated To Dav by slex(m): 7:01pm On Nov 17, 2021
Mc galaxy 3m hmm.

This guy get bar on a code.

1 Like

Re: Davido: List Of Celebrities Who Supported The Goal And The Amount Donated To Dav by Ussycool: 7:32pm On Nov 17, 2021
Nairablink:

Nobody will give you money. They will even tell you to carry them go club
Stingy friends kawai
Re: Davido: List Of Celebrities Who Supported The Goal And The Amount Donated To Dav by Bjwilly2000: 7:50pm On Nov 17, 2021
OMO SEE BRAIN... OFFICIAL BEGGER
Re: Davido: List Of Celebrities Who Supported The Goal And The Amount Donated To Dav by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 17, 2021
You mean list of celebrities he called out and harassed to send him money.

If it was from their heart they would have dropped before he did video calling dem out na. He had to call out his signees mayorkum and perruzi before they dropped. All these pple will lose respect for him though.
He even called out BBnaija pple. Smh.

Re: Davido: List Of Celebrities Who Supported The Goal And The Amount Donated To Dav by YangaBabe: 9:56pm On Nov 17, 2021
Ok o, dem for kukuma just give me 1 million to add to add to my business, but no wahala, I can still be a millionaire in the Golden morn heritage promo just by submitting 2 sachets of their 900g heritage pack.

Re: Davido: List Of Celebrities Who Supported The Goal And The Amount Donated To Dav by DaInferno(m): 11:08pm On Nov 17, 2021
Leaforever:
You mean list of celebrities he called out and harassed to send him money.

If it was from their heart they would have dropped before he did video calling dem out na. He had to call out his signees mayorkum and perruzi before they dropped. All these pple will lose respect for him though.
He even called out BBnaija pple. Smh.
that one consine you

2 Likes

Re: Davido: List Of Celebrities Who Supported The Goal And The Amount Donated To Dav by GodIsBiafran: 12:12am On Nov 18, 2021
I am surprised some of these Yoruba celebrities can afford one million. Is this real or audio? Because I know Yorubas cannot afford to spend 1 million like Igbos.
Re: Davido: List Of Celebrities Who Supported The Goal And The Amount Donated To Dav by Nobody: 1:45am On Nov 18, 2021
can you imaging if it is other way round now the kind insult that person go receive online ehhh

but as na yeyebrity see as them dey forward money 2 the yeye, this life no just balance undecided

Ikorodu Bois wey never bellful self send am 5k grin
Re: Davido: List Of Celebrities Who Supported The Goal And The Amount Donated To Dav by Fabemo: 1:55am On Nov 18, 2021
Nonsensical nonsense
Re: Davido: List Of Celebrities Who Supported The Goal And The Amount Donated To Dav by Mosmartleo: 4:19am On Nov 18, 2021
Make i try my own challenge too ni

1 Like

Re: Davido: List Of Celebrities Who Supported The Goal And The Amount Donated To Dav by femi4: 5:46am On Nov 18, 2021
GodIsBiafran:
I am surprised some of these Yoruba celebrities can afford one million. Is this real or audio? Because I know Yorubas cannot afford to spend 1 million like Igbos.
We are not noisemakers

1 Like

Re: Davido: List Of Celebrities Who Supported The Goal And The Amount Donated To Dav by DEROX: 8:40am On Nov 18, 2021
GodIsBiafran:
grin grin We dont shout, its not about spending 500 naira notes and shouting doings grin same way you cant see mike adenuga or otedola or kessington spraying money but they can buy those doing it.

1 Like

Re: Davido: List Of Celebrities Who Supported The Goal And The Amount Donated To Dav by DSC7: 9:34am On Nov 18, 2021
Nice one ... cool cool....

Mc Galaxy is damn loaded,3mshocked shocked
Re: Davido: List Of Celebrities Who Supported The Goal And The Amount Donated To Dav by Nairablink(m): 1:35pm On Nov 22, 2021
The man is a good man to have donated 250m

(1) (Reply)

I Did My Father Proud By Not Coming Home Pregnant” – Nancy Isime / What's Your Take On Rihanna's New Video Rude Boy / Upcoming Yoruba Actress Seun Ogunlade Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.