Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Ghanaian Barber Stabbed To Death In South Africa Over Black Stars' Penalty - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Barber Stabbed To Death In South Africa Over Black Stars' Penalty (32996 Views)

Samuel Nkennaya Killed In South Africa Over False Accusation (Photos) / Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic / Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Barber Stabbed To Death In South Africa Over Black Stars' Penalty by mudiana(m): 1:03pm On Nov 18, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Yet we are the most established blacks in all of Africa in terms of what we have achieved in the past two/three decades...but thank you for your opinion anyway.
Tah! wat have u achieved? when I was in Johannesburg some years ago I saw the divide between the white and the black. I stayed in park Inn in Sandton and I saw how the blacks were coming from their impoverished areas to work in Sandton. when work is over they go to their homes. Without the whites in ur country, u guys are nothing. in ur minds u guys are still slaves to the white and must fight anyone doing better jobs than u all. oh! I went to Soweto by the way, it was crazy. young men high on drugs even in the morning. how do u wake up to start taking drugs and I am sure u are going to say Nigerians supply em drugs Nd I say f that shit. the kind of cocktail of drugs ur youths take, most Nigerians can't take it reason why u guys act crazy when there is a riot in town and all u guys want to do is loot ur own future. See I have nothing against South Africa, it's a beautiful place the white built for themselves and the black pple dere just want to make it a wasteland. I pray those foreigners there actually leave so that u guys can kill yourselves. cos the hate in ur DNA can't even be washed with jilk or hypo. have a lovely day.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Barber Stabbed To Death In South Africa Over Black Stars' Penalty by mudiana(m): 1:07pm On Nov 18, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Lol, really? Its not us who think killing people for their kidneys will make us wealthy but you village simpletons grin
You guys are simply not innovative. what u guys do is start a riot when some pple think they short basic supplies at home. "Oh! which shop are we looting today, I don't have soap, toilet paper and biscuits in my house. let's start a riot my man". 80 per cent blacks dere are just failures and they know it.
Re: Ghanaian Barber Stabbed To Death In South Africa Over Black Stars' Penalty by Kinzo0917(m): 1:08pm On Nov 18, 2021
TMKsouth:
Fake news to deflect from the fact that SA (Bafana Bafana) were robbed in Ghana. No SA media has reported this story.

Where's his photo?

But was the penalty given to Ghana valid? About time VAR is introduced to African football
Re: Ghanaian Barber Stabbed To Death In South Africa Over Black Stars' Penalty by IronGalaxy: 1:14pm On Nov 18, 2021
mudiana:
You guys are simply not innovative. what u guys do is start a riot when some pple think they short basic supplies at home. "Oh! which shop are we looting today, I don't have soap, toilet paper and biscuits in my house. let's start a riot my man". 80 per cent blacks dere are just failures and they know it.
Okay, next time we'll be more innovative and start mining skulls like you guys grin grin

Re: Ghanaian Barber Stabbed To Death In South Africa Over Black Stars' Penalty by JaceBlaze: 1:19pm On Nov 18, 2021
TMKsouth:

I like this term - may I borrow it? grin

Take it away grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Barber Stabbed To Death In South Africa Over Black Stars' Penalty by mudiana(m): 1:19pm On Nov 18, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Okay, next time we'll be more innovative and start mining skulls like you guys grin grin
90 per cent south Africans are so stupid they killed their own brother, a famous reggae artiste thinking he was a Nigerian. R.I.P Lucky Dube - the man that made me fall in love with reggae music.
Re: Ghanaian Barber Stabbed To Death In South Africa Over Black Stars' Penalty by jcross19: 1:22pm On Nov 18, 2021
LeSudAfricaine:
So you are basically insulting us over fake news right?
Am concluding from xenophobic occurance in the past..
Re: Ghanaian Barber Stabbed To Death In South Africa Over Black Stars' Penalty by IronGalaxy: 1:23pm On Nov 18, 2021
mudiana:
90 per cent south Africans are so stupid they killed their own brother, a famous reggae artiste thinking he was a Nigerian. R.I.P Lucky Dube - the man that made me fall in love with reggae music.
Lol. He was killed by Mozambicans fyi an indication everyone hates your guts.

And 90 percent of you think money rituals will make you rich. Village chimps, capital of open defecation . Tell me how do you boil your oqn mother's head for a couple of bucks? You are as backward asf, now wonder you were celebrating road markings just two yeard ago.
Re: Ghanaian Barber Stabbed To Death In South Africa Over Black Stars' Penalty by TMKsouth: 2:09pm On Nov 18, 2021
Kinzo0917:
But was the penalty given to Ghana valid? About time VAR is introduced to African football

It was definitely not a penalty and SA player got booked for it. But round about that time the penalty was given there was a betting spike and SAFA handed that info to FIFA to investigate. The overall conduct of the match official is under scrutiny, not just the penalty - SA were bullied and 91% of all incorrect decisions went against SA. Definitely worth investigating for match fixing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLQ3Mdp0xUQ
Re: Ghanaian Barber Stabbed To Death In South Africa Over Black Stars' Penalty by lukency(m): 2:13pm On Nov 18, 2021
It's becoming too much of these south African beasts.
Re: Ghanaian Barber Stabbed To Death In South Africa Over Black Stars' Penalty by MrBONE2(m): 2:26pm On Nov 18, 2021
mysticwarrior:
When Nigerians were complaining about the violent nature of south Africans Ghanaians were busy laughing at Nigerians, now that the Zulu and Xhosa arrows are aiming at Ghanaians let see how they would deal with it.
cheesy

Re: Ghanaian Barber Stabbed To Death In South Africa Over Black Stars' Penalty by nisai: 2:45pm On Nov 18, 2021
grin[quote author=kmcutez post=107729053][/quote] grin grin
Why are u laughing? grin
Re: Ghanaian Barber Stabbed To Death In South Africa Over Black Stars' Penalty by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 18, 2021
nisai:
grin grin grin
Why are u laughing? grin

Re: Ghanaian Barber Stabbed To Death In South Africa Over Black Stars' Penalty by nisai: 3:23pm On Nov 18, 2021
[quote author=kmcutez post=107739108][/quote] grin grin grin u no well

E nor possible? grin
Re: Ghanaian Barber Stabbed To Death In South Africa Over Black Stars' Penalty by mudiana(m): 3:38pm On Nov 18, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Lol. He was killed by Mozambicans fyi an indication everyone hates your guts.

And 90 percent of you think money rituals will make you rich. Village chimps, capital of open defecation . Tell me how do you boil your oqn mother's head for a couple of bucks? You are as backward asf, now wonder you were celebrating road markings just two yeard ago.
S’fiso Mhlanga, Mbuti Mabe and Julius Gxowa are Mozambicans? u re such a liar. abeg getat Lia Mohammed counterpart.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Barber Stabbed To Death In South Africa Over Black Stars' Penalty by IronGalaxy: 3:54pm On Nov 18, 2021
mudiana:
S’fiso Mhlanga, Mbuti Mabe and Julius Gxowa are Mozambicans? u re such a liar. abeg getat Lia Mohammed counterpart.
Go and look up the nationalities of those people.
Re: Ghanaian Barber Stabbed To Death In South Africa Over Black Stars' Penalty by Wizzzzmike: 4:04pm On Nov 18, 2021
lezz:
blek-charlie is trying hard to be an American.

Your poverty is both intellectual and material.

Ghana is a country whose yearly budget is determined by foreign aid.

Lol ur the dumbest zoogerian I have ever meet online damn... Yet ur budget is $25 billion for people of over 200 million and our budget above $18 billion for people 30 million. Lol our educational budget is 3 times bigger than ur educational budget ur a joke. Lol grin grin grin grin grin grin. Ur health care budget Bill Gates support you every year cuz ur health sector is shi.t

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Barber Stabbed To Death In South Africa Over Black Stars' Penalty by tradepunter: 4:16pm On Nov 18, 2021
TMKsouth:
Fake news to deflect from the fact that SA (Bafana Bafana) were robbed in Ghana. No SA media has reported this story.

Where's his photo?

The only south african on nairaland...

But why do your brothers hate other Africans?? Especially Nigerians.

Apart from the few bad eggs, Nigerians are hardworking and are only desperate for a stable and sane environment.

If we had up up to half the sanity south africa has, most Nigerians won't go to south africa or far away lands.

Please beg your people
Re: Ghanaian Barber Stabbed To Death In South Africa Over Black Stars' Penalty by TMKsouth: 5:24pm On Nov 18, 2021
tradepunter:

Apart from the few bad eggs, Nigerians are hardworking and are only desperate for a stable and sane environment.

If we had up up to half the sanity south africa has, most Nigerians won't go to south africa or far away lands.

Please beg your people

Answer to the bolded: Nigerians are associated with criminality, dodginess and arrogance.

Re: Ghanaian Barber Stabbed To Death In South Africa Over Black Stars' Penalty by IronGalaxy: 5:29pm On Nov 18, 2021
tradepunter:

Please beg your people

People generally view Nigerians with suspicion, it's not only South Africans

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Barber Stabbed To Death In South Africa Over Black Stars' Penalty by Kinzo0917(m): 6:35pm On Nov 18, 2021
TMKsouth:

It was definitely not a penalty and SA player got booked for it. But round about that time the penalty was given there was a betting spike and SAFA handed that info to FIFA to investigate. The overall conduct of the match official is under scrutiny, not just the penalty - SA were bullied and 91% of all incorrect decisions went against SA. Definitely worth investigating for match fixing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLQ3Mdp0xUQ
. After watching the video, i can say that wasn't a penalty at all. That was a total robbery and a dark day for South africa and African football. No wonder, African football is not growing. South africa should take it to the appropriate quarters

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Barber Stabbed To Death In South Africa Over Black Stars' Penalty by TMKsouth: 6:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
Kinzo0917:
. After watching the video, i can say that wasn't a penalty at all. That was a total robbery and a dark day for South africa and African football. No wonder, African football is not growing. South africa should take it to the appropriate quarters

That's the exact words SA used immediately after the match - ROBBERY.

They've already lodged a complaint with CAF and FIFA. FIFA today gave Ghana 3 days to respond to the allegations and then FIFA will investigate all several allegations made by SA.
Re: Ghanaian Barber Stabbed To Death In South Africa Over Black Stars' Penalty by lezz(m): 6:47pm On Nov 18, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

Lol ur the dumbest zoogerian I have ever meet online damn... Yet ur budget is $25 billion for people of over 200 million and our budget above $18 billion for people 30 million. Lol our educational budget is 3 times bigger than ur educational budget ur a joke. Lol grin grin grin grin grin grin. Ur health care budget Bill Gates support you every year cuz ur health sector is shi.t
don't talk about dumb when you can't punctuate or write properly.

You were either born with brain lesions or you're an insufferable epileptoid .

Ghana is over 25 million people and Lagos economy is twice that of Ghana.

Mother nature never meant well for Ghana.

Your 60 billion economy is not up to nairaland's hosting charges.

And you're several millions indepted to Nigeria. So in all fairness, you're my property.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Barber Stabbed To Death In South Africa Over Black Stars' Penalty by Wizzzzmike: 7:46pm On Nov 18, 2021
lezz:
don't talk about dumb when you can't punctuate or write properly.

You were either born with brain lesions or you're an insufferable epileptoid .

Ghana is over 25 million people and Lagos economy is twice that of Ghana.

Mother nature never meant well for Ghana.

Your 60 billion economy is not up to nairaland's hosting charges.

And you're several millions indepted to Nigeria. So in all fairness, you s you're my property.

First, I speak and write better than you. I wanna short and simple for ur understand. Think me for dumbass illiterate lol.

When you smoke generator fume, I can see ur brains shakes like ur sick illiterate president walking. Lol

Yet they're more poor people living in poverty than the whole of Ghana.

Yet we enjoy basic amenities than ur so called rich zoogeria lol. Take generator out of ur life and you'll never ever enjoy 24/7 electricity still you die.

And you don't even read anymore cuz zoogeria is so Bleep up you have given up. Oh sorry. Go and ask ur corrupt leaders where the money we paid in 2018. Dumbass fool. LMFAO grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Barber Stabbed To Death In South Africa Over Black Stars' Penalty by LeSudAfricaine: 8:39pm On Nov 18, 2021
Ixua:

So the proof is for him to come to south Africa abi?.
Oga state the proof here.
You should have proof to back up your assertion
Shut up! He says he's been to SA, I'm disputing that. Stop being forward
Re: Ghanaian Barber Stabbed To Death In South Africa Over Black Stars' Penalty by LeSudAfricaine: 8:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
light kia you mean torch light grin cheesy and for your info nobody give a shit about you guys oh we hardly discuss ur guys here or in Nigeria but you guys always talk about us every seconds
Jesus,why would we torture ourselves like that?
Re: Ghanaian Barber Stabbed To Death In South Africa Over Black Stars' Penalty by lezz(m): 9:36pm On Nov 18, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

First, I speak and write better than you. I wanna short and simple for ur understand. Think me for dumbass illiterate lol.

When you smoke generator fume, I can see ur brains shakes like ur sick illiterate president walking. Lol

Yet they're more poor people living in poverty than the whole of Ghana.

Yet we enjoy basic amenities than ur so called rich zoogeria lol. Take generator out of ur life and you'll never ever enjoy 24/7 electricity still you die.

And you don't even read anymore cuz zoogeria is so Bleep up you have given up. Oh sorry. Go and ask ur corrupt leaders where the money we paid in 2018. Dumbass fool. LMFAO grin grin grin grin grin grin
check the emboldened and realise that none of your forebears saw the walls of formal education.

You're not just illiterate, you're the poster child for irredeemable illiteracy.

Lagos is bigger than Ghana. Don't talk about Nigeria. Your president was meeting with NNPC director....that how low ghana is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Barber Stabbed To Death In South Africa Over Black Stars' Penalty by tradepunter: 9:42pm On Nov 18, 2021
TMKsouth:

Answer to the bolded: Nigerians are associated with criminality, dodginess and arrogance.

You brought up an article to justify generalization of all Nigerians??

Men I got nothing to say, continue
Re: Ghanaian Barber Stabbed To Death In South Africa Over Black Stars' Penalty by Kinzo0917(m): 6:57am On Nov 19, 2021
TMKsouth:

That's the exact words SA used immediately after the match - ROBBERY.

They've already lodged a complaint with CAF and FIFA. FIFA today gave Ghana 3 days to respond to the allegations and then FIFA will investigate all several allegations made by SA.
Who was the ref that officiated that biko? Where is he from? Don't you think is about time VAR is introduced to Africa football?
Re: Ghanaian Barber Stabbed To Death In South Africa Over Black Stars' Penalty by IbadeHQ: 7:44am On Nov 19, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

Ur a piece of shi.t...if Ghanaians are killing zoogerians what SAns did will be small... dumbass illiterate

What have you been drinking on? are you high? Just listen to yourself. You spit poo
Re: Ghanaian Barber Stabbed To Death In South Africa Over Black Stars' Penalty by Wizzzzmike: 9:59am On Nov 19, 2021
lezz:
check the emboldened and realise that none of your forebears saw the walls of formal education.

You're not just illiterate, you're the poster child for irredeemable illiteracy.

Lagos is bigger than Ghana. Don't talk about Nigeria. Your president was meeting with NNPC director....that how low ghana is.

Oh this guy dumb as fvck lol... Lagos is bigger than Ghana in terms of land mass huh lol I know it dumbass

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Caught For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl In Abia, Blames Devil, Rain / 3 Elephant Tusks, 1 Ivory Pieces Worth $500,000 Smuggled From Nigeria (Photos) / Texas: Woman Sentenced To Death For Killing Pregnant Woman, Ripping Unborn Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.