Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) (56580 Views)

Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug / Nina And Bobrisky Settle Beef And Hug At Sotayo Sobola's Birthday / Psquare’s Peter Okoye Reacts To Fighting Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by chrisifeanyi: 11:12pm On Nov 17, 2021
K
Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by Adaanna(f): 11:12pm On Nov 17, 2021
Congratulations to you both.
One love��
Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by MEGA4BILLION(m): 11:12pm On Nov 17, 2021
Their money don reduce, na wetin give them sense be that. Those guys hasn't make money from shows for the past 4 years.

9 Likes

Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:12pm On Nov 17, 2021
Wow
Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by NoToPile: 11:12pm On Nov 17, 2021
At least Lola will rest from all the chochocho people on Nairaland.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by CanadaOrBust: 11:13pm On Nov 17, 2021
Woo hooooo!!!
Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by tobienyn(f): 11:13pm On Nov 17, 2021
Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by Sunisonflex39(m): 11:13pm On Nov 17, 2021
Iyaebe:
Tears freely rolling down my face,good they made peace reign.
which tears..u never sleep

1 Like

Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by Mummiesgirls4(f): 11:13pm On Nov 17, 2021
let Love lead, Family is Everything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by TUTU147: 11:13pm On Nov 17, 2021
Good one, nothing like brotherly love.
Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by kkfada(m): 11:14pm On Nov 17, 2021
Sure blood is thicker than water....
Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 11:14pm On Nov 17, 2021
Ndi ara grin grin
Thank God you guys are back... please forget every hurt... it's very easy amongst siblings especially twins. You have erred each other in so many ways.... but let go.

3 Likes

Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by Thunderfayayou: 11:15pm On Nov 17, 2021
kktbm:
Check out the video of p square reuniting and Hugging each other after 4 years of serious fight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmdFxCzsGkU?feature=share

They should leave their wives aside and focus on their future which is music. If money no dey,wives go become a torn on their flesh oo

1 Like

Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by Eriokanmi: 11:16pm On Nov 17, 2021
All thanks to Peter for making this happen. Maturity is everything

10 Likes

Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by EnemyofGod22(m): 11:16pm On Nov 17, 2021
Rubbish,who take them serious, them go soon brake up again.

Anyway,God and satan doesn't exist

Know this and have peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by sureinfo: 11:16pm On Nov 17, 2021
Nice one, atleast now they have received sense
Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by Kingfragz: 11:16pm On Nov 17, 2021
Guys wey wan cash out dis year grin grin
Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by izubext007: 11:17pm On Nov 17, 2021
Blood is thicker than water

1 Like

Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by ikenna44: 11:17pm On Nov 17, 2021
The thing about this is... Their relationship will never be as it was... Now everybody has to be concious around everybody.

When you have a problem with blood fix it asap.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by tunashg: 11:18pm On Nov 17, 2021
They have come to realize that two is better than one grin grin

2 Likes

Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by Odidigboigbo(m): 11:20pm On Nov 17, 2021
EmzyT:
Good to see these brothers back together. It leaves one with so many Questions with little answers on who the Real Devil could be anyway!

Well, I give it all to LOLA, she's a brave lady. In all those hard times, she never for once said anything on the allegations, cyber bullying and Insults meted out on her by Paul and his Senior Brother Jude! Her level of Maturity and ability to remain silent, unmoved in all those hard times should be a case study at the university. Such a strong woman i must confess!

More so; Love shouldn't be defined or built on Religion, the tribe you came from, etc. Anywhere you find Peace, STAY!!!!

Your family aren't always right afterall.
Her not making a comment in social media does not mean she kept quiet all long. Not everybody is social media Frick. I Cant even remember the last time I post something in social media, that doesn't mean I'm not active.

4 Likes

Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by hkidola00(m): 11:21pm On Nov 17, 2021
GENTLENNAJI:
Mr P na hunger for kill am
guy wetin u dey talk

4 Likes

Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by Melaninprincess(f): 11:21pm On Nov 17, 2021
This is good to see. Make I go dey listen to their songs with my Oraimo freepods 3 grin
Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by toyini1234(m): 11:21pm On Nov 17, 2021
GENTLENNAJI:
Mr P na hunger for kill am
its rudeboy hunger would have killed

8 Likes

Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by mancoconut: 11:21pm On Nov 17, 2021
Nice! Oya make una drop one hot album to celebrate the reunion!
Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by sharone21(f): 11:22pm On Nov 17, 2021
Seems Peter started this reconciliation thing because pride will not allow the other 2 to start it.

I guess his mind wasn't at rest when all this fight was going on and was trying to draw his twin brother's attention with some of his instagram stuff he was doing

Seems Peter is the most mature out of the 3.

19 Likes

Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by Polynek(m): 11:24pm On Nov 17, 2021
Nice 1, I love Dix.
Our pple say
Iwe nwanne anaghi eru na okpukpu.
Meaning
Brodaly matter no de reach bone cool
Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by captainamiedi1: 11:26pm On Nov 17, 2021
Blood they say is thicker than water. one way the children or relatives will bring them together. congratulations

1 Like

Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by EmzyT: 11:26pm On Nov 17, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
Her not making a comment in social media does not mean she kept quiet all long. Not everybody is social media Frick. I Cant even remember the last time I post something in social media, that doesn't mean I'm not active.

Oh yes, and she was matured enough to manage her marital issues in "Private" and not make unnecessary noise in "Public" like others and even your favourite Celebs would do. cheesy

You and i know that these issue would've escalated even more if she had decided to throw Jabs at Paul and Jude just as they did to her!

You gotta give it to her man, Silence is Golden! cool

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by thaoriginator: 11:27pm On Nov 17, 2021
grin
Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by Cmanforall: 11:29pm On Nov 17, 2021
kktbm:
Check out the video of p square reuniting and Hugging each other after 4 years of serious fight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmdFxCzsGkU?feature=share

This is good!!!

Brothers release good music to compensate for this Buhari rule.

Lai M. And Buhari may add this as their achievement

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tosyn Bucknor Death: Meet Her Husband & 10 Things You Don't Know About Late OAP / Cute Abiola Acquires A New House (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Twerking On Stage In Washington DC [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.