Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,886 members, 7,848,573 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:32 AM

P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) (56604 Views)

Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug / Nina And Bobrisky Settle Beef And Hug At Sotayo Sobola's Birthday / Psquare’s Peter Okoye Reacts To Fighting Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by Luvvy01(f): 1:08am On Nov 18, 2021
Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by juniorstar(m): 1:11am On Nov 18, 2021
kktbm:
Check out the video of p square reuniting and Hugging each other after 4 years of serious fight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmdFxCzsGkU?feature=share

Naso e suppose be..do you really think 2 men brothers for that matter will be keeping grudges forever. Even friends dey fight settle talkless of brothers. Na woman dey cause most brothers fight. Dem con dey live for the same house. Why dem no go fight when she go dey talk be a man why is your brother having so so and so. You just dey look.
Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by MEGA4BILLION(m): 1:18am On Nov 18, 2021
bencr7:
cheesy cheesy grin grin u wicked
But that's the truth
Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by skukimania(f): 1:18am On Nov 18, 2021
Our in-law won oh tongue! Peter, na Man you be I beg!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by Nobody: 1:47am On Nov 18, 2021
Nyascobar1414:

Wtf.. You staying in uyo...
Am staying at IBB
I stay in nwaniba road
Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:57am On Nov 18, 2021
When you are broke your eye go open. It is when they realize that they brokeness is qualifying from one adjective to the other that they know they have to mend fences.
Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by ufojude: 2:01am On Nov 18, 2021
Blood is Thicker than Water �
Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by frank950(m): 2:04am On Nov 18, 2021
Malory:
The best music dou ever from Africa. The world is waiting for your new hits
[url][/url]

Lol, I use to be a fie hard fan but rn I am so indifferent about them.....

If they like they should come together if they like they shouldn't, I will always appreciate good music and that's all....
Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by Nobody: 2:32am On Nov 18, 2021
The way the devil is robbing us our blessings is just too much. These two men have wasted 4 good years officially, but I am sure it wilk be around 6 years cos the fight disnt start then. Mehn! I can imagine what they could have done together in 6 years. It may be hard to come back together doing business as they will keep their finances, money managers and some other stuff separate. But this is a good step in the right direction.

The question is this: they said Lola the non Ibo girl is the trouble, but it is mysterious that Anita the ibo babe is the one calling for divorce. And this Anita may not even be the trouble (I dont want to say so). It just shows that Paul might be a bit very stubborn. I think Peter had been the one piping low for him before he said, enough was enough for Paul. Whatever er be the case, we give God the glory.

2 Likes

Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by Kolena: 2:36am On Nov 18, 2021
OMG!!!!! This is one of the best news this year.

1 Like

Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by trytillmake(m): 2:41am On Nov 18, 2021
Dem nr serious
Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by trytillmake(m): 2:42am On Nov 18, 2021
Na now their eye clear. well good news cant wait to seee their next hit

1 Like

Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by Navalsadiq(m): 2:44am On Nov 18, 2021
The machine is expensive but the dream is free
Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by Harmlesspill(m): 2:47am On Nov 18, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Every small thing village people,
Stop blaming innocent Village people
Village people are never innocent..
They are not your mate.....
Warning:stay away from them
Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by Chibuezem(m): 2:52am On Nov 18, 2021
kktbm:
Check out the video of p square reuniting and Hugging each other after 4 years of serious fight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmdFxCzsGkU?feature=share

lol party just dey start I pray dey no go fight again

1 Like

Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by Chibuezem(m): 2:53am On Nov 18, 2021
EmzyT:
[s][/s]

People Quarrel, fight and later settle back! It's a normal Occurance in life. We mustn't link everything to Spiritism bro
until your uncle knack your papa jazz make in Cary all in land give am na when you go no say village people dey
Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by soloaudu: 3:10am On Nov 18, 2021
Where do I have time to be following these jangolova brothers, who are ever answering their overzealous streaks?
Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by adetayoonas(m): 3:11am On Nov 18, 2021
GENTLENNAJI:
Mr P na hunger for kill am

Mr P is richer. Even his wife Lola is from a wealthy family

1 Like

Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by adetayoonas(m): 3:13am On Nov 18, 2021
GENTLENNAJI:
Mr P na hunger for kill am

Mr P is richer. Even his wife Lola is from a wealthy family.
Seems their elder brother is the real problem of their fight.

2 Likes

Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by Humanoid01(m): 3:14am On Nov 18, 2021
Omo see as I dey happy lol.
Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by onuman: 3:22am On Nov 18, 2021
My first time of hearing about twins squabbling. Money is truly evil.
Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by shantti(m): 3:27am On Nov 18, 2021
sharone21:
Seems Peter started this reconciliation thing because pride will not allow the other 2 to start it.

I guess his mind wasn't at rest when all this fight was going on and was trying to draw his twin brother's attention with some of his instagram stuff he was doing

Seems Peter is the most mature out of the 3.

I swear, He might look like a thug, but his heart is motherly. In my own opinion, Jude doesn't mean well for them, they should settle him off and drop him

4 Likes

Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by koolaid87: 3:29am On Nov 18, 2021
They are both MAD

God punish the two of them
Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by shantti(m): 3:31am On Nov 18, 2021
sheriffindy:
These boys don use naija people catch cruise....expect the massive downloads and streamings of their next new song.....Well scripted...gotta give it to em

Everything is not script, these celebs are flesh and blood like me and u, they have emotions like me and u, they have their level of tolerance like me and u. Going by ur logic, every quarrel that ever happened on Earth was a script then

1 Like

Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by silibaba: 3:34am On Nov 18, 2021
Iyaebe:
Tears freely rolling down my face,good they made peace reign.
Video of tears rolling down or I don't believe it
Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by Preciousseeder: 3:46am On Nov 18, 2021
I remember vividly praying for this day to happen.
The day they will finally get back together.
And finally, God did it.
Indeed, what God cannot do, does not exist.

Thank you Jesus.
Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by Babaken(m): 3:50am On Nov 18, 2021
inoki247:
the village people wey take away dere sense before don lata give dem dere sense bak....
The man don die
Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by Cutehotnerd001: 4:01am On Nov 18, 2021
BABANGBALI:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeew! Their house no even fine sef, that one wear slippers and knicker, him brother too wear knicker and dem dey call themselves celebrities. Mtcheeeeeeeew!

Abeg mynd44 bring my beer for me jare

You are just hungry and I think that's why you are this aggressive.
Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by formular760: 4:09am On Nov 18, 2021
Nwakwor Kanu,
Atalana 96’
The time the Eagle � flew and didn’t give a fuvk

Dedicated to remembering our National heroes dead or alive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Twerking On Stage In Washington DC [VIDEO] / Checkout Wizkid's New Blonde Hairstyle (Photo) / Tosyn Bucknor Death: Meet Her Husband & 10 Things You Don't Know About Late OAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.