Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

How Can You Get An Ex Back? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can You Get An Ex Back? (599 Views)

What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / My Boyfriend Told Me He Loves Me But Still Has Feelings For His Ex Back Home :( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can You Get An Ex Back? by estherdim: 7:39am On Jun 08, 2011
Okay so I know there is no guaranteed way to get an ex back. But I want my ex girlfriend back. I feel like we are perfect for each other

So what is the most likely way to get an ex back? I've blocked her on facebook.
We were best friends as well as lovers so we do have that stronger connection.
We also have mutual friends so no contact may have to be increased to low contact.

I want her to miss me, and want me. I'm not begging for her back. I'm making out to her that I am fine and have accepted the break up.

I don't care how long it takes to get her back, I just want it to happen one day. I'm not even interested in meeting other ladies.

So yeah, whats the best thing you can do to increase your chances of getting an ex back? And if they do come back, how long does it typically take them?
Re: How Can You Get An Ex Back? by iice(f): 8:03am On Jun 08, 2011
Una wahala sef undecided
Re: How Can You Get An Ex Back? by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 08, 2011
goin bak to eat from ur vomit?, d-a-m-n!
Re: How Can You Get An Ex Back? by 190: 8:49am On Jun 08, 2011
iice:

Una wahala sef undecided

angry angry
Re: How Can You Get An Ex Back? by kpolli(m): 11:21am On Jun 08, 2011
u either drop the pride n beg or she wud meet someone better n then u marry a lady u wud later cry about
Re: How Can You Get An Ex Back? by MMM2(m): 12:34pm On Jun 08, 2011
touch and follow
or
love portion.

Re d best method 2 get ur ex back.
Re: How Can You Get An Ex Back? by MrCork17: 12:43pm On Jun 08, 2011
Juju!! angry

(1) (Reply)

In Love With A Muslim( Middleeastern) / Naija Girls Are Reducing Agents / I Think At Least 80% Of People In Relationships Cheat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.