Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away (50242 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Is Broke After Paying $15million To Trend In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by Akerele44(m): 10:43am On Nov 18, 2021
gamblers:
we no say u be davido fan but person no suppose to beg for wetin him get except he no get am Una davido don broke
I dey reason am say d guy fit get financial problem..na reason i reason am oo
Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by captainamiedi1: 10:43am On Nov 18, 2021
osuofia2:
grin
It surprises me how broke ass naira Landers have opinion about people's way of life
Even if he is broke the dude has left been broke.
Person wey him Papa na big name ,owner of oil wells and service firm were OBO is a Board of director. I haven't even mentioned the Adeleke University.
If this is how to be broke looks like oboy I wan de broke like this too.
At OP I won't be surprise if you turns a witch tomorrow because na your type be wicked elders and village people

This is what I wanted to type. He father owns about 3 power generation plant. Davido is stockholder in some of his father's company. He is also a member of board of directors in some of his father's company. His brothers are living large. Little talked about davido. His father can give him the money people are contributing if true he is broke. Davido just want to show his strength and trend.

1 Like

Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by pyro62(m): 10:45am On Nov 18, 2021
Even me way open this thread be like i no get work
Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by makavellidon: 10:45am On Nov 18, 2021
gamblers:
we no say u be davido fan but person no suppose to beg for wetin him get except he no get am Una davido don broke
guy Bleep off how did u knw davido is broke baba is always on point
Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by Dedemworld: 10:46am On Nov 18, 2021
NewDelhi:

Lol that boy is very smart. There are rumours online he's broke. He knows asking people directly and privately for money will be a huge slap on his ego and e fit cast so he con come online to solicit for funds in the name of loyalty. I just see no reason he should put his account number and ask people to send him 1M to prove they are loyal grin. Naso dem dey prove loyalty? That boy get sense.

If u said he broke, shey his father too broke ni, abi u don't knw how rich their family is ?
Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by Mickeybook(f): 10:46am On Nov 18, 2021
It's possible he is broke , he is born into a lotto loving fimily .... He could have lost his life savings to Lotto abroad but with this donation he has proven himself not broke beyond any reasonable doubt
Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by jimtemi1: 10:46am On Nov 18, 2021
Daveambition:
Irony of life..
People wey gather gift the millions no complain, na local man wey currently dey battle with price of Kero/Gas, na im kuku carry Davido marrah for head...
Imagine a potencial broke somebody calling an all time rich kid a broke nigga, guy we need measure Sense gve yu...
God bless you for this response... Jobless people with dark mentality
Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by Ochais(m): 10:46am On Nov 18, 2021
Daveambition:
Irony of life..
People wey gather gift the millions no complain, na local man wey currently dey battle with price of Kero/Gas, na im kuku carry Davido marrah for head...
Imagine a potencial broke somebody calling an all time rich kid a broke nigga, guy we need measure Sense gve yu...
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by DSC7: 10:48am On Nov 18, 2021
SILVERLINES:

Drop ur aza make I drop my own
Where we go see client sef

Well nobody sabi Wetin dey front cool.
Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by jimtemi1: 10:48am On Nov 18, 2021
Mrporanir:
Davido is broke , baba use style dey indirectly beg for funds. Don't be fooled.
for your dream,can the dude ever go broke? He has billions to fall back on.. So don't be fool how much is 100m compare to his collection of cars
Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by Godispeace: 10:48am On Nov 18, 2021
His is broke and naturally being a star his father option will b d last he wish to take . He wont d press to get know he is bankrupt [Qquote author=Dedemworld post=107731384]

If u said he broke, shey his father too broke ni, abi u don't knw how rich their family is ?[/quote]
Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by like1: 10:48am On Nov 18, 2021
Mrporanir:

Haha the problem is not that he is broke, what you should ask yourself is if your broke, you get back up?

He could raise 150 million in one day non repayable from non-family members, online for that matter, with the flimsy reason that he wants to clear his RR.

You fit?

So he is not really broke, as he get where to always get from.

1 Like

Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 18, 2021
He’s not broke. But the whole thing is very tacky to be honest.

You will never see Baba Nla do such tongue
Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by Labadi69: 10:49am On Nov 18, 2021
Mrporanir:

Did you think before typing this rubbish? How broke can he be that he cannot go to his family members for money? How broke? E be like say yamayama don nack that your bald head before you type this trash angry
Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by Godispeace: 10:50am On Nov 18, 2021
All this does not stop him from being bankrupt. At a time Michael Jackson was bankrupt . Many billionaires in dollars has become bankrupt in d past. You guys u should calm down and learn
captainamiedi1:

This is what I wanted to type. He father owns about 3 power generation plant. Davido is stockholder in some of his father's company. He is also a member of board of directors in some of his father's company. His brothers are living large. Little talked about davido. His father can give him the money people are contributing if true he is broke. Davido just want to show his strength and trend.
Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by Godispeace: 10:51am On Nov 18, 2021
U urself do u know him?. Ode !!!
makavellidon:
guy Bleep off how did u knw davido is broke baba is always on point
Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by centoke30(m): 10:52am On Nov 18, 2021
NewDelhi:

Lol that boy is very smart. There are rumours online he's broke. He knows asking people directly and privately for money will be a huge slap on his ego and e fit cast so he con come online to solicit for funds in the name of loyalty. I just see no reason he should put his account number and ask people to send him 1M to prove they are loyal grin. Naso dem dey prove loyalty? That boy get sense.
A board member at Pacific holdings is broke? Like una well at all??
Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by Godispeace: 10:52am On Nov 18, 2021
See another oponu
Olayetan:

Being broke doesn't mean he can't afford to buy your entire extended family...
Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by Godispeace: 10:54am On Nov 18, 2021
Oponu. Go and read abt bankruptcy. It's common among wealthy international stars and billionaires even in dollars
Dagger111:
Stop smoking weed.

Where ur blessing ends another person's own is starting from there. Davido threw #1M challenge and got #130M+ within 24hrs and still counting... Everything is abt business strategy. What i understand abt d pple giving Davido 1M each is that they are of 3 categories. (1) Are those Davido helped in past. (2) Are those who just want to show off. (3) Are people who will need Davido's favour in d future. If i av the #1M too, i will surely send to Davido, must especially when i know i av a brand Davido can help advertise on his page. This is wealth collection. Consequently, David Adeleke has proven to be a worthy giver for years now. Lastly, surround yourself with the right friends.

Now imagine i sent Davido #1M and hopefully he advertise my product on his Instagram which have over 20M followers. Imagine how my product will go far. There was this Ponzi scheme Davido advertised for early this year or thereabouts, some of my learned friends put all their money in the Ponzi schedule. Why? They were very confidence and assured it would not crash because Davido advertised for them. Today, the Ponzi scheme has crashed and all their money gone. When you are big, you are big. You gerrit?
Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by Sirmuel1(m): 10:54am On Nov 18, 2021
Almajirihunter:

Davido is not broke but this statement is very false, Davido no fit be Icebox biggest customer, levels dey to those things

It's fine. I know there are some secret buyers though and Ice Box is known world-wide
Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by captainamiedi1: 10:54am On Nov 18, 2021
Godispeace:
All this does not stop him from being bankrupt. At a time Michael Jackson was bankrupt . Many billionaires in dollars has become bankrupt in d past. You guys u should calm down and learn

This is the meaning of bankrupt from the dictionary
a person judged by a court to be insolvent, whose property is taken and disposed of for the benefit of their creditors.

Has Davido meets all these requirement? i guess you should be the person who needs to learn.

1 Like

Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by Stylishdebby(f): 10:55am On Nov 18, 2021
He broke, e concern you? Why you dey carry another man matter for head. NOTE: Givers never Lack.
Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by Godispeace: 10:57am On Nov 18, 2021
That guy Mrporanir is a very daft ediot. D guy must be an educated illiterate walahi
gurunlocker:

This your post and your first post shows the distance between you and sense is like the height of the ground flour and the top of Kilimanjaro....
Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by jimmychang: 10:58am On Nov 18, 2021
Na bad thing to broke, even Bill Gates dey broke.Na normal thing.
Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by kenodrill: 10:59am On Nov 18, 2021
airexx:

His brokeness is enough to take care of your present generation and five more to come.

Bro take it easy because even the davido sef no know say you dey exist.
Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by jaiyeorie: 10:59am On Nov 18, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nJGRgCaDVw
Abiodun is not well o - Toke Makinwa vs Falz Voice promo tour Dare Waje, Fenty bedding,Ashluxe
Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by jimmychang: 10:59am On Nov 18, 2021
centoke30:
A board member at Pacific holdings is broke? Like una well at all??

Yes it is possible to be broke grin. How una reason Davido self.No matter money wey you get you must broke.Only say him broke 2million no fit solve am.
Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by makavellidon: 11:00am On Nov 18, 2021
Godispeace:
U urself do u know him?. Ode !!!
mumu u are such a big fool. A person that av investment how can that person be broke. Mad fellow
Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by generalwo(m): 11:02am On Nov 18, 2021
If what davido is right now is broke, then I guess the whole of your family members, from the first to the last will pray to be as broke as he is..... No go find work make u do..... Dey nairaland with the 20mb wen mtn dash u dey type nonsense...... Ewe
Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by ruggedtimi(m): 11:02am On Nov 18, 2021
Mrporanir:
if him broke is it your broke....he is no longer broke he is now 130m richer
Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by joshuaidibia(m): 11:04am On Nov 18, 2021
deltateam:

Looking at your first post and this one, I must say you should stop taking meth. It's very harmful.

I swear. The guy is just contradicting himself. I had to scroll back up to confirm if he was the OP. shamefully,he is.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

#Agbada Challenge: Alex Sets Up Ebuka & Tobi Against RMD, AY And Others / Wizkid Meets Burna Boy's Sister & Mother In Dubai (video) / Wizkid's Fans Gave Justine Skye Warning About breaking Wizkid's Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.