Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away (50229 Views)

Tega: 70% Of Men Abuse Their Women, Don't Be Fooled / Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Is Broke After Paying $15million To Trend In US / Onyeka Nwelue: "Don Jazzy Is Broke, He Is A Tenant". Don Jazzy Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by MRDEE01: 10:04am On Nov 18, 2021
ok na
Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by Frales6(f): 10:04am On Nov 18, 2021
no be small thing
Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by Cerebellum: 10:04am On Nov 18, 2021
Daveambition:
Irony of life..
People wey gather gift the millions no complain, na local man wey currently dey battle with price of Kero/Gas, na im kuku carry Davido marrah for head...
Imagine a potencial broke somebody calling an all time rich kid a broke nigga, guy we need measure Sense gve yu...

Hahahaha

See as you finish the guy, take am grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by hebenezher(m): 10:04am On Nov 18, 2021
J
Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by Pezanix(m): 10:04am On Nov 18, 2021
This our fellow country men de seriously ment
E be like Dem de forget who be Davido father
See the family is so rich that even if Davido's stops music now he can never go broke
U people should better focus on how to use ur life savings to buy gas

1 Like

Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by TotoGame(m): 10:04am On Nov 18, 2021
I wanna be as broke as dangote
Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by ILoveDemMANNA: 10:05am On Nov 18, 2021
Which kind rubbish topic be dis one?
Oh, na dat one wey wan finish nl.
Obote
Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by bigcee(m): 10:05am On Nov 18, 2021
NewDelhi:

Lol that boy is very smart. There are rumours online he's broke. He knows asking people directly and privately for money will be a huge slap on his ego and e fit cast so he con come online to solicit for funds in the name of loyalty. I just see no reason he should put his account number and ask people to send him 1M to prove they are loyal grin. Naso dem dey prove loyalty? That boy get sense.
So you think Davido is broke. No wonder you're so deluded undecided

2 Likes

Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by jojo1415: 10:05am On Nov 18, 2021
Omo Davido Don cash out big time..131million in less than 3days

1 Like

Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by Peace081: 10:06am On Nov 18, 2021
Mrporanir:
Davido is broke , baba use style dey indirectly beg for funds. Don't be fooled.
Mumu op way no get sense cheesy

1 Like

Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by mimicherry: 10:06am On Nov 18, 2021
Davido is not broke

2 Likes

Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by brain54(m): 10:06am On Nov 18, 2021
You have no idea his family then.

1 Like

Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by 3rockets(m): 10:06am On Nov 18, 2021
HOW I MADE OVER 350K IN TWO WEEKS THROUGH AFILIATE MARKETING

Hello Guys,
My name is Emmanuel Adoza Salau and I have a very special information to share with you. Sometimes ago I stumble on a tiny winy word on a social media platform and I decided to investigate further. Having spent most of my early banking career searching for every legal means to turn my financial status from the usual five zero digits my banking job afford me and failed woefully. I became very conscious of where I put my hard-earned money. Sometimes in July I stumbled on a post by one Bamidele about digital sales and that was how I got to know about the gold mine called affiliate marketing.
In the passing days I dug in to google and only then did I realize that affiliate marketing have taken over the world of digital marketing and currently amount to billions of dollars in income. However, like me, many Nigerians go about it the wrong way and hence make little or no sales, so we give up and believe it is yet another scam.
You see, it is not a scam. In my findings I came across several information and how easily I could make a lot of money in very simple ways.
I got to know the nitty gritty of digital marketing and in no time applied this knowledge and so I was able to reach thousands of people with my products. You can imagine my surprise when I turned in over 500k in one week!
I will be teaching these methods in a WhatsApp class on …… and if you would want to be part of this class just hit the link and be punctual.
/ook1yj

Regards
Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by Mistermamus(m): 10:06am On Nov 18, 2021
I'm sure you are one of those that believed the lekki massacre didn't happen.

1 Like

Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by AutoChick4U(f): 10:06am On Nov 18, 2021
Doesn't matter at least he has people that helped him back on his feet within a day. Definitely good to have affluent friends and associates.
Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by Sirmuel1(m): 10:06am On Nov 18, 2021
Mrporanir:

The Man you call broke is one of the biggest customer of IceBox. Even if he is broke, he can sell one of those diamonds and get back on track

3 Likes

Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by Jostoman: 10:07am On Nov 18, 2021
Davido is a very nice guy, people that go to his show regularly can testify. So bad belle OP face your own life or continue your work of defending this evil government on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by Warlord12(m): 10:07am On Nov 18, 2021
Mumu OP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by bigcee(m): 10:07am On Nov 18, 2021
JaySterling:
His money don dey finish

True true

Wizkid or Burna Boy would never do this
Davido is not wiz/burna. So what's your point?

2 Likes

Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by chudez0147(m): 10:07am On Nov 18, 2021
Daveambition:
Irony of life..
People wey gather gift the millions no complain, na local man wey currently dey battle with price of Kero/Gas, na im kuku carry Davido marrah for head...
Imagine a potencial broke somebody calling an all time rich kid a broke nigga, guy we need measure Sense gve yu...
I dey tell you .

2 Likes

Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by Cokahot: 10:07am On Nov 18, 2021
He is a copy cat. I rem when one 200level yankee hacker hack donald trump handle, use am bomb ponzi scheme,within 30mins bitcoin do rise up. Well let's wait and see,if davido go take paper with pen begin pen down diff names of acct depositors and amount, maybe he go multiply am back with 40% ROI.

1 Like

Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by 3rockets(m): 10:07am On Nov 18, 2021
HOW I MADE OVER 350K IN TWO WEEKS THROUGH AFILIATE MARKETING

Hello Guys,
My name is Emmanuel Adoza Salau and I have a very special information to share with you. Sometimes ago I stumble on a tiny winy word on a social media platform and I decided to investigate further. Having spent most of my early banking career searching for every legal means to turn my financial status from the usual five zero digits my banking job afford me and failed woefully. I became very conscious of where I put my hard-earned money. Sometimes in July I stumbled on a post by one Bamidele about digital sales and that was how I got to know about the gold mine called affiliate marketing.
In the passing days I dug in to google and only then did I realize that affiliate marketing have taken over the world of digital marketing and currently amount to billions of dollars in income. However, like me, many Nigerians go about it the wrong way and hence make little or no sales, so we give up and believe it is yet another scam.
You see, it is not a scam. In my findings I came across several information and how easily I could make a lot of money in very simple ways.
I got to know the nitty gritty of digital marketing and in no time applied this knowledge and so I was able to reach thousands of people with my products. You can imagine my surprise when I turned in over 350k in two weeks!
I will be teaching these methods in a WhatsApp class on …… and if you would want to be part of this class just hit the link and be punctual.

/ook1yj

Regards
Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by Chummynoni(m): 10:07am On Nov 18, 2021
You might be right/wrong, but your opinion doesnt countcheesy

1 Like

Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by Hakeem3(m): 10:07am On Nov 18, 2021
Mrporanir:

Even in his broke stage he can single handedly remove your entire generation from the line of poverty. Bro drink water and focus on your life leave Davido and his cruise alone

4 Likes

Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by wink2015(m): 10:08am On Nov 18, 2021
BROKE ASS NIGGER
Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by seyz91(m): 10:08am On Nov 18, 2021
mtcheeeww!

who dey talk this nonsense? undecided

infact some people just foolish sha, your opinion na nonsense

how can you call davido broke? undecided

leaving aside his networth alone

what about hin parent or family, lets not talk about his parent of family sef,, all the money he raised so far never reach the price of one of his customized Ice

nonsense opinion undecided
Mrporanir:

2 Likes

Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by Badguy77(m): 10:08am On Nov 18, 2021
Who approve this rubbish to fp ehn!
Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by MadamVanessa(f): 10:08am On Nov 18, 2021
Mrporanir:

Yeah you right. While the boy dey refresh bank app to check balance, you dey refresh Instagram and Twitter to check another man account balance wey no concern you. No wonder your life is very backwards and you're struggling to make good meaning out of your miserable life. Davido is there making his millions. Leave that alone and go struggle on make the little thousands you can not coming to Twitter and nairaland to hype someone who doesn't know you and your father exists.

You're the one that says Davido is broke, you're still the one saying Davido is making his million. Your brain is not intact, you're suffering from mental health. What a person.

10 Likes

Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by Burgerlomo: 10:09am On Nov 18, 2021
Davido is not broke in my opinion and even if he does ( God forbid) his relatives and father can easily pick him up instead of him going to social media for help.

1 Like

Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by colestephan86: 10:09am On Nov 18, 2021
Mrporanir:
Hmm, yes he is dead broke, but he has friends that can raise 100 millions for him in lass than 24 hrs.
Do u have such friends?

3 Likes

Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by TUTU147: 10:09am On Nov 18, 2021
No wahala as long as he get friends and relatives when fit give am 130million in a day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

AliBaba And Julius Agwu On AY's Marriage Crash (pics) / Bobrisky Blasts Odunlade Adekola For Shading Him 'Yoruba Actor With Empty Brain' / "My Bae Owns A Private Jet" Daniella Okeke Shares Adorable Photos Beside A Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.