Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Man United Board Decides On Solskjaer, Picks Replacement - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man United Board Decides On Solskjaer, Picks Replacement (46839 Views)

EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer / Eto’o: If Messi Decides To Leave, We Have To Change Barcelona’s Name / 2018 WCQ: Rohr Picks Replacement For Injured Victor Moses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man United Board Decides On Solskjaer, Picks Replacement by Truvelisback(m): 12:11pm On Nov 18, 2021
Hayastark:
I was hoping zidane would be convinced to replace him
I was hopiog the same too. Maybe, they felt he won't stay long with the club. But will he abadon his Leicester's job 4 man utd?

1 Like

Re: Man United Board Decides On Solskjaer, Picks Replacement by FahBuLous: 12:12pm On Nov 18, 2021
Rodgers?? For what??
Man utd board are the worst...
Conte was free and willing to come to Manchester United but this f00lish board refused to let that happen, now you want to replace Ole Gunnar with Rodgers??

They will regret this, I am very sure of this.... angry angry
Re: Man United Board Decides On Solskjaer, Picks Replacement by fergie001: 12:14pm On Nov 18, 2021
VerifiedStalin:

It's fake news. Always endeavour to verify what you see on Nairaland because this forum is a harbinger of fake news.
It better be fake.....though Pinocchio must leave.
Re: Man United Board Decides On Solskjaer, Picks Replacement by snoopz: 12:15pm On Nov 18, 2021
So far Rodgers is doing well even when he was in the Scottish league
Normal normal Leicester wey come from championship is doing well in terms of performance and results other teams go come and go back naso e dey be
Re: Man United Board Decides On Solskjaer, Picks Replacement by VerifiedStalin: 12:21pm On Nov 18, 2021
fergie001:

It better be fake.....though Pinocchio must leave.
It's 100% fake. I'm a subscriber to United subreddit account, and nothing of such has been broached. The real gist is OGS might be allowed to finish the season, then the board will zero in on Ten Hag or Pochettino. Rodgers and Zidane are also options, but Ten Hag is the favorite choice.
Re: Man United Board Decides On Solskjaer, Picks Replacement by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 18, 2021
FishLaps:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/11/18/epl-man-united-board-finally-decides-on-solskjaer-picks-replacement/

All Chelsea fans should boycott this , this bonanza must reach Chelsea. Let Chelsea collect their bonanza before you sack Ole

1 Like

Re: Man United Board Decides On Solskjaer, Picks Replacement by fergie001: 12:24pm On Nov 18, 2021
VerifiedStalin:

It's 100% fake. I'm a subscriber to United subreddit account, and nothing of such has been broached. The real gist is OGS might be allowed to finish the season, then the board will zero in on Ten Hag or Pochettino. Rodgers and Zidane are also options, but Ten Hag is the favorite choice.
This dailypost news shouldn't be posted on NL when it comes to Sports news.

Didn't see the link before commenting...they are very anti-Man Utd & anti-Ronaldo.

Ten Hag is my first choice. I don't want no Pochettino, PSG exposed him.

1 Like

Re: Man United Board Decides On Solskjaer, Picks Replacement by SenatePresdo(m): 12:32pm On Nov 18, 2021
AFRICANJAMAICA:
Ole will win his next match
Be like say you play am for bet.
Re: Man United Board Decides On Solskjaer, Picks Replacement by Rayendowed007(m): 12:32pm On Nov 18, 2021
#UNITED IS UNAMBITIOUS!!!
Re: Man United Board Decides On Solskjaer, Picks Replacement by Phcmayor(m): 12:35pm On Nov 18, 2021
Ole is better than Rogers
Re: Man United Board Decides On Solskjaer, Picks Replacement by pickatyoubackup: 12:39pm On Nov 18, 2021
Fake news

Wetin Rodger dey coach wey u go sack ole for
Re: Man United Board Decides On Solskjaer, Picks Replacement by VerifiedStalin: 12:43pm On Nov 18, 2021
fergie001:

This dailypost news shouldn't be posted on NL when it comes to Sports news.

Didn't see the link before commenting...they are very anti-Man Utd & anti-Ronaldo.

Ten Hag is my first choice. I don't want no Pochettino, PSG exposed him.

Judging Poch with PSG would be a mistake. PSG is team filled with egos, and not every manager is cut out to massage these egos. There is a lot going on in PSG's locker room that we're not privy to. Poch can still make a difference. Look at what he did at Spurs with limited budget. Get him back to the Prem, and we might see a version of Poch we saw at Spurs again. Having said that, my favorite is also Ten Hag, if he'd get United playing like Ajax, I'd be the happiest red devil in the world.
Re: Man United Board Decides On Solskjaer, Picks Replacement by fergie001: 12:46pm On Nov 18, 2021
VerifiedStalin:
Judging Poch with PSG would be a mistake. PSG is team filled with egos, and not every manager is cut out to massage these egos. There is a lot going on in PSG's locker room we're not privy to. Poch can still make a difference. Look at what he did at Spurs with limited budget. Get him back to the Prem, and we might see a version of Poch we saw at Spurs again. Having said that, my favorite is also Ten Hag, if he'd get United playing like Ajax, I'd be the happiest red devil in the world.
Is United not a team of egos?

Poch is a good Coach but managing Spurs and United are way different. This is the problem Ole is also facing, how to axe players who feel they are bigger than the club.

You can't be everyone's friend and everyone can't play @ the same time. Good guys don't win games.

1 Like

Re: Man United Board Decides On Solskjaer, Picks Replacement by ademi87(m): 12:54pm On Nov 18, 2021
chinchonglee:
My beloved man utd...

Pogba, fred, ogs, maguire, lindelof, bissaka, shuld get out of that club asap
wanbisaka is a good defender abeg, the guy no go kill himself...
Re: Man United Board Decides On Solskjaer, Picks Replacement by VerifiedStalin: 12:56pm On Nov 18, 2021
fergie001:

Is United not a team of egos?

Poch is a good Coach but managing Spurs and United are way different. This is the problem Ole is also facing, how to axe players who feel they are bigger than the club.

You can't be everyone's friend and everyone can't play @ the same time. Good guys don't win games.

Not comparable to PSG.

Nah, Ole doesn't have any problem benching players who are underperforming. He has always been a top man manager. Team dynamics are good, what the team is lacking are tactics and philosophy. This is where Ole is lacking. Which is why the board will go all in for a world class manager in the summer.
Re: Man United Board Decides On Solskjaer, Picks Replacement by fergie001: 12:57pm On Nov 18, 2021
VerifiedStalin:
Not comparable to PSG.

Nah, Ole don't have any problem benching players who are underperforming. He has always been a top man manager. Team dynamics is good, what the team is lacking is tactics and philosophy. This is where Ole is lacking. Which is why the board will go all in for a world class manager in the summer.
Poch is a NO....I know what I am saying.

We have the opportunity of seeing what is happening @ PSG....Before PSG maybe, not now.

There are Coaches that can handle smaller teams and do exceedingly well, and there are those who will play to win trophies. We are talking about challenging this Klopp's Liverpool, Guardiola's City and Tuchel's Chelsea.

Look at Moyes...was doing well @ Everton....flopped at United now see what he has been doing at West Ham.

Poch is a NO for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man United Board Decides On Solskjaer, Picks Replacement by OtemAtum: 1:01pm On Nov 18, 2021
Kinzo0917:
What has Rogers won since he joined leceister city? Has he won any major trophies? United, wan fall from fry pan to fire ooooo
Won F.A cup and Community shield.
Re: Man United Board Decides On Solskjaer, Picks Replacement by VerifiedStalin: 1:04pm On Nov 18, 2021
fergie001:

Poch is a NO....I know what I am saying.

We have the opportunity of seeing what is happening @ PSG....Before PSG maybe, not now.

There are Coaches that can handle smaller teams and do exceedingly well, and there are those who will play to win trophies. We are talking about challenging this Klopp's Liverpool, Guardiola's City and Tuchel's Chelsea.

Look at Moyes...was doing well @ Everton....flopped at United now see what he has been doing at West Ham.

Poch is a NO for me.

I don't want Poch either but if our board were to to hire him, it wouldn't be the worst thing.

1 Like

Re: Man United Board Decides On Solskjaer, Picks Replacement by fergie001: 1:04pm On Nov 18, 2021
VerifiedStalin:
I don't want Poch either but if our board were to to hire him, it wouldn't be the worst thing.
Let's get the Dutchman and see what he can do for us.
Re: Man United Board Decides On Solskjaer, Picks Replacement by nnadychuks(m): 1:22pm On Nov 18, 2021
chinchonglee:
My beloved man utd...

any reasonable coach would understand the importance of Fred in a team. Just because he can't pass? Even Kante doesn't have passing ability, his main job is "pressure". Fred is the only player giving his 100% week in week out.

For our defense, our best pair is Varane-Bailly, though it hasn't occurred much, these players are ready to have a broken nose or bone in ball contention and that's what we need, for attackers to fear our defenders. If Bailly was given half the chance as Maguire and Lindelof he'd be among the ppl best defenders right now.

Pogba needs to go honestly, and United need to give Lingard a chance. Man has improved under Westham and it's obvious.

Best lineup;
Degea
Dalot, Bailly, Varane, Shaw
Bruno Mctominay Fred
Sancho Cavani Ronaldo

1 Like

Re: Man United Board Decides On Solskjaer, Picks Replacement by NewNg1: 1:35pm On Nov 18, 2021
The reason why Maguire is Man united captain is the same reason why they are after Brendan Rodgers of all the coaches on earth. They always want an England person to take the job.
Re: Man United Board Decides On Solskjaer, Picks Replacement by tonexman18(m): 1:35pm On Nov 18, 2021
Fake news, as far as say no be Fabrizio Romano talk am… Man united first choice for Oles replacement is Zidane

1 Like

Re: Man United Board Decides On Solskjaer, Picks Replacement by chinchonglee(m): 1:43pm On Nov 18, 2021
nnadychuks:

any reasonable coach would understand the importance of Fred in a team. Just because he can't pass? Even Kante doesn't have passing ability, his main job is "pressure". Fred is the only player giving his 100% week in week out.

For our defense, our best pair is Varane-Bailly, though it hasn't occurred much, these players are ready to have a broken nose or bone in ball contention and that's what we need, for attackers to fear our defenders. If Bailly was given half the chance as Maguire and Lindelof he'd be among the ppl best defenders right now.

Pogba needs to go honestly, and United need to give Lingard a chance. Man has improved under Westham and it's obvious.

Best lineup;
Degea
Dalot, Bailly, Varane, Shaw
Bruno Mctominay Fred
Sancho Cavani Ronaldo
Fred gives his 100% to win the ball and den he passes it back to the opponent. That's crazy.

Fred and Bissaka seems like they are trying on the pitch but in reality, they are rubbish.

Fred, pogba and maguire will get ole sacked in no time.
Bunch of rubbish players
Re: Man United Board Decides On Solskjaer, Picks Replacement by Kinzo0917(m): 1:48pm On Nov 18, 2021
OtemAtum:
Won F.A cup and Community shield.

am talking of major trophy , you dey call legbere cups
Re: Man United Board Decides On Solskjaer, Picks Replacement by Ekpekus(m): 2:07pm On Nov 18, 2021
Inkling:
Okay... But he will finish this season cool
That's the koko grin
Re: Man United Board Decides On Solskjaer, Picks Replacement by jaiyeorie: 2:17pm On Nov 18, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaNoa_ppyGI
Ozinna Tania Omotayo Dodos Vanessa Azar Eku Edewor Makashe Ibru Awogboro - BEAUTY WEEK!! @beautywestafrica
#BWA2021 #BeautyWestAfrica
Re: Man United Board Decides On Solskjaer, Picks Replacement by Obyino: 2:23pm On Nov 18, 2021
Mk them do anything wey them wan do..my own b say mk my bet the enter cheesy
Re: Man United Board Decides On Solskjaer, Picks Replacement by Bimpe29: 2:36pm On Nov 18, 2021
The time is ripe to show OLE exit door but he should not be replaced with a manager in the same class with him.
Re: Man United Board Decides On Solskjaer, Picks Replacement by ceematics: 2:51pm On Nov 18, 2021
achillesfoot:
Same way the Super eagles needs to sack their coach if they ever want to have a memorable soccer experience..
He has been sacked now
Re: Man United Board Decides On Solskjaer, Picks Replacement by okuta007: 3:45pm On Nov 18, 2021
chinchonglee:
My beloved man utd...

like shaw too
Re: Man United Board Decides On Solskjaer, Picks Replacement by domido(m): 3:46pm On Nov 18, 2021
vesselchino:
Please don't sack him now what will Chelsea do now
They must not sack him oo
Na there chelsea fans go get issues with the board.
Re: Man United Board Decides On Solskjaer, Picks Replacement by BarrElChapo(m): 3:46pm On Nov 18, 2021
Of course is this another B.S.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lionel Messi's PSG Shirt Sell Out In 30 Minutes After Official Signing / Deontay Wilder Hit With Six-month Suspension Following Brutal KO By Tyson Fury / Pogba Would Rather Travel In His Rolls Royce Than The Team Bus - Mourinho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.