Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Nigeria Risks US Arms Embargo Over Alleged Protesters’ Killings By Soldiers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Risks US Arms Embargo Over Alleged Protesters’ Killings By Soldiers (18628 Views)

Mambilla Project: Nigeria Risks Another $2.3bn Fine / Trending Video Of Extrajudicial Killings By Soldiers Unfortunate, Says FPP / Catholic Protests Against Killings By Herdsmen (Photos Across Nigeria) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Risks US Arms Embargo Over Alleged Protesters’ Killings By Soldiers by Jlow2: 10:22am On Nov 18, 2021
Malnourished irabor will come and say otherwise
Re: Nigeria Risks US Arms Embargo Over Alleged Protesters’ Killings By Soldiers by Alf137: 10:31am On Nov 18, 2021
So?
Re: Nigeria Risks US Arms Embargo Over Alleged Protesters’ Killings By Soldiers by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 18, 2021
We have completely forgotten the Obigbo/Oyigbo massacre

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Risks US Arms Embargo Over Alleged Protesters’ Killings By Soldiers by INCREDIBLE007(m): 10:35am On Nov 18, 2021
Its about to go down

Pls do you need a quick loan (#5000 or up to #1m?
Download Fairmoney app from Google playstore

Use FSAJ24 as referal codev

Pls

Bvn is optional

No collateral

No paperwork
No embarrassment ( even if you payback late)
Re: Nigeria Risks US Arms Embargo Over Alleged Protesters’ Killings By Soldiers by Lucyfa10: 10:35am On Nov 18, 2021
Placing an Embargo on Nigeria is the one of the punishment that befits this damn Country of mine. God bless us all.
Re: Nigeria Risks US Arms Embargo Over Alleged Protesters’ Killings By Soldiers by michresakidjo(m): 10:36am On Nov 18, 2021
BigSarah:
Story, is it only the US that sell arms, FG can always get arms elsewhere and give it to their terrorists called soldiers...

If you really wanna help the protesters, give them arms like you did in Nicaragua and currently Ethiopia

Countries that sell arms to nigeria will risk economic sanction from U.S
Re: Nigeria Risks US Arms Embargo Over Alleged Protesters’ Killings By Soldiers by AbdOla: 10:36am On Nov 18, 2021
Useless country Nigeria under Minor General Muhammed Buhari,May ur generations never go unpunish

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Risks US Arms Embargo Over Alleged Protesters’ Killings By Soldiers by formular760: 10:36am On Nov 18, 2021
Nwakwor Kanu,
Atalana 96’
The time the Eagle � flew and didn’t give a fuvk

Dedicated to remembering our National heroes dead or alive

Re: Nigeria Risks US Arms Embargo Over Alleged Protesters’ Killings By Soldiers by Seniorwriter(m): 10:38am On Nov 18, 2021
where are those useless NL urchins like helinus that called the killings fake?.....SMH

@Seniorwriter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Risks US Arms Embargo Over Alleged Protesters’ Killings By Soldiers by StUriah(m): 10:41am On Nov 18, 2021
God, I beg, touch the hearts of the people in this forum to send donation into my account make I take solve these problems o!

Gtb: 0030064095
Re: Nigeria Risks US Arms Embargo Over Alleged Protesters’ Killings By Soldiers by Neddstark: 10:42am On Nov 18, 2021
Russia and China still exist

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Risks US Arms Embargo Over Alleged Protesters’ Killings By Soldiers by olatunjithomas(m): 10:49am On Nov 18, 2021
BigSarah:
Story, is it only the US that sell arms, FG can always get arms elsewhere and give it to their terrorists called soldiers...

If you really wanna help the protesters, give them arms like you did in Nicaragua and currently Ethiopia

It's obvious you have no idea what arm embargo is.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Risks US Arms Embargo Over Alleged Protesters’ Killings By Soldiers by zoedew: 10:49am On Nov 18, 2021
Good!
Re: Nigeria Risks US Arms Embargo Over Alleged Protesters’ Killings By Soldiers by zoedew: 10:51am On Nov 18, 2021
Neddstark:
Russia and China still exist
You will pay a heavier price than money! International politics things!!
Re: Nigeria Risks US Arms Embargo Over Alleged Protesters’ Killings By Soldiers by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 18, 2021
assent:
Mannabbgrills alias NLpolicewoman, your lie, your true colour has been exposed. You can't pay claim to integrity because you have none.

You are one of those who denied killing ever taking place at Lekki tollgate. You are ready to defend any shame and disgrace provided it will.make Buhari look good.

You are just an ordinary Buhari praise singer.

Your conduct doesn't differ from that of a paid Hailer. And do I need to remind you that a paid Hailer is a uselss human being with corrupted morals?

Every evil you defend haunt you the days of your life.

They have been silent since the report came out. has not said a word about it. He is still calculating how he will respond but I can bet my 3rd balls that he will just run away from any mention if that panel. Helinues is still talking but looking more desperate to defend the nonsense he can't defend.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Risks US Arms Embargo Over Alleged Protesters’ Killings By Soldiers by jaxxy(m): 10:53am On Nov 18, 2021
Long coming. There is a need for accountability from Buhari’s government on the conduct of the army. The army only follows instructions I want to believe?
Re: Nigeria Risks US Arms Embargo Over Alleged Protesters’ Killings By Soldiers by SenecaTheYonger: 10:54am On Nov 18, 2021
Them give you arms to use fight Boko Haram you turn around to give it to police in SW to hunt citizens with iPhones.

Gosh!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Risks US Arms Embargo Over Alleged Protesters’ Killings By Soldiers by Doracity82(m): 10:55am On Nov 18, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:
Things dey happen o
To be a paid agent no dey easy at all. You are trying, keep trying. You are not paid in vain.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Risks US Arms Embargo Over Alleged Protesters’ Killings By Soldiers by Stevosty: 10:55am On Nov 18, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Again,
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 1
You are being exposed, instead of you to keep quiet like Lie Mohammed, you wan teach Seun and co how to do their job.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Risks US Arms Embargo Over Alleged Protesters’ Killings By Soldiers by Dasilva12: 10:57am On Nov 18, 2021
Aunty manna, where are you ooo.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Risks US Arms Embargo Over Alleged Protesters’ Killings By Soldiers by Doracity82(m): 10:58am On Nov 18, 2021
assent:

Mannabbgrills, the mods know you are breaking the rules using NLpolicewoman, but they look the other way. So, you are a benefitiary of corruption, abuse, absordity, dishonour and shame.

You are a beneficiary of corruption claiming to be upright. You are not upright at all. You are corrupt!

How you manage to not feel ashamed of yourself really baffles me.

Meanwhile, when they talk about things like, dignity or morals, you should never show your face because your conducts on nairaland are opposite of these values.
He is a suya seller and paid agent.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Risks US Arms Embargo Over Alleged Protesters’ Killings By Soldiers by TUTU147: 10:59am On Nov 18, 2021
Extra judicial killings is not something anybody will take for granted, nigeria government needs to make things right.
Re: Nigeria Risks US Arms Embargo Over Alleged Protesters’ Killings By Soldiers by Bigsharkmob: 10:59am On Nov 18, 2021
inoki247:
Mak dem keep derr arms we will goan buy from Pakistan or Iran to keel more citizens..
You must be very stupid and I see you came from a useless family

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Risks US Arms Embargo Over Alleged Protesters’ Killings By Soldiers by BusinessDream: 11:00am On Nov 18, 2021
BigSarah:

Please enlighten me good sir.

This is US embargo not UN..
e go shock u say Na wetin US talk others go do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amaechi Orders CCECC To Award Contracts To Handpicked Contractors, Gives Prices / Stop Harassing & Extorting Residents - Sanwo-Olu Tells Officers / Video Of Pastor Frank Onwumere Denying Writing Petition To CAN On Obi Donation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.