Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Poverty Saved His Life. In All Things, Give Thanks!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Poverty Saved His Life. In All Things, Give Thanks!! (266 Views)

Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ / In All Things Give Thanks / What's The Meaning Of Old Things Are Passed Away Behold All Things Are New? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poverty Saved His Life. In All Things, Give Thanks!! by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 18, 2021

1 Like

Re: Poverty Saved His Life. In All Things, Give Thanks!! by LordReed(m): 8:47am On Nov 18, 2021
I say be grateful and have an attitude of gratitude. Change what you can and power through what you can't, nothing is guaranteed in this life.
Re: Poverty Saved His Life. In All Things, Give Thanks!! by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 18, 2021
LordReed:
I say be grateful and have an attitude of gratitude. Change what you can and power through what you can't, nothing is guaranteed in this life.

I agree. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

The Purpose Of Tithes, How They Should Be Used ? / Download Myles Munroe Book Free Pdf / Importance Of Christmas Songs And Stories For Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.