Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Zamfara State Marks PDP Secretariat For Demolition - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara State Marks PDP Secretariat For Demolition (12732 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole Arrives APC National Secretariat For NWC Meeting / PDP Secretariat In Bayelsa Set On Fire By APC Supporters / Jubilation As Saraki Meets Other Defectors At PDP Secretariat In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara State Marks PDP Secretariat For Demolition by DanielPop(m): 8:56am On Nov 18, 2021
May your life manifest same outcomes that APC is visiting on Nigerians. Because you so much believe in APC and how well they are governing, please say amen to my prayer for you!
sammirano:
Pdp is completely finished in Nig. Come 2023, two things can happen
1. APC acts mature and a consensus is reached on Tinubu presidency.
2. APC fights dirty and an eventual breakup of the party happen. (Highly unlikely.)

1 Like

Re: Zamfara State Marks PDP Secretariat For Demolition by Sapaz02: 9:07am On Nov 18, 2021
sammirano:
2. APC fights dirty and an eventual breakup of the party happen. (Highly unlikely.)

By 2023 APC will be a dead party insha Allah

1 Like

Re: Zamfara State Marks PDP Secretariat For Demolition by jamace(m): 9:24am On Nov 18, 2021
It will be very UNDEMOCRATIC of Zamfara state to demolish a structure simply because it belongs to the opposition party. Only in ANIMAL KINGDOM you see this kind of behaviour. Zoo mentality
Re: Zamfara State Marks PDP Secretariat For Demolition by poiZon: 9:26am On Nov 18, 2021
Creamz:
Na wa. These politicians have no humanity in them. This was a party that brought him to limelight, he didn't only leave which is bad enough, he now wants to demolish the building. A building someone built with his money. Of what economic value will destroying that building add to the state of Zamfara?
Maybe it will end banditry...

Maybe...
Re: Zamfara State Marks PDP Secretariat For Demolition by Dimmatic(f): 9:34am On Nov 18, 2021
sammirano:
And thousands of pdp who decamped to apc will be heard of returning their 'vomits'?,vampires n oles
Re: Zamfara State Marks PDP Secretariat For Demolition by Investigative: 9:50am On Nov 18, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
That is good. That party nearly killed Nigeria. Thank you Mr. Governor.
And destroying property is good
Re: Zamfara State Marks PDP Secretariat For Demolition by freshkpomo(m): 10:19am On Nov 18, 2021
sammirano:
Tinubu go kill your head, idiot. You guys want to bring another London hospital patient to us, why are some people this evil?
Re: Zamfara State Marks PDP Secretariat For Demolition by FlipModeSquade(m): 12:03pm On Nov 18, 2021
benuejosh:
Level all illegal structures.
Just like they are leveling Nigeria's economy..
Re: Zamfara State Marks PDP Secretariat For Demolition by FlipModeSquade(m): 12:05pm On Nov 18, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
That is good. That party nearly killed Nigeria. Thank you Mr. Governor.
And APC have turned Nigeria to Canada? angry
Re: Zamfara State Marks PDP Secretariat For Demolition by Coolgent(m): 5:14pm On Nov 18, 2021
sammirano:
Screenshot this for future reference/quote...
Bola Tinubu will never be president of Nigeria.
Re: Zamfara State Marks PDP Secretariat For Demolition by Coolgent(m): 5:15pm On Nov 18, 2021
General Buba Marwa is right.
Those seeking any elective position must be screen for drugs etc.
Re: Zamfara State Marks PDP Secretariat For Demolition by pquaver(m): 11:08pm On Nov 19, 2021
new2012:

Don't mind that guy.. he thought you were capable of independent reasoning. smiley

BTW The framework of Lagos was FG designed when the state was the FCT. the housing plan was built by Jakande, the roads and all linking structures were implemented by IBB, that era compel Companies, banks and all to site their Head Offices in Lagos which inturn brought influx of people and heavy taxes. I'm not sure the framework Tinubu built? if you'll be kind to share, I'll appreciate.. will love to see the infrastructure Tinubu and even Fashola set rolling..

I am not sure you where in lagos BTW 1995 - 1999 atleast.. If you were u won't as the question you just asked about fashola n Tinubu. I swear
Re: Zamfara State Marks PDP Secretariat For Demolition by new2012: 5:51am On Nov 20, 2021
pquaver:

I am not sure you where in lagos BTW 1995 - 1999 atleast.. If you were u won't as the question you just asked about fashola n Tinubu. I swear

please share since you were in Lagos then
Re: Zamfara State Marks PDP Secretariat For Demolition by pquaver(m): 8:21am On Nov 20, 2021
new2012:

please share since you were in Lagos then

Then if you were not, u would only disparage and argue what you don't know? I asked because only people who for example: know how difficult only Oshodi alone only Oshodi ooo was and how livable it is now will appreciate.. But since you didn't experience I understand your comment and leave you to it. Those of us who lived through those times can recall.. Not everyone has amnesia
Re: Zamfara State Marks PDP Secretariat For Demolition by new2012: 8:51am On Nov 20, 2021
pquaver:

Then if you were not, u would only disparage and argue what you don't know? I asked because only people who for example: know how difficult only Oshodi alone only Oshodi ooo was and how livable it is now will appreciate.. But since you didn't experience I understand your comment and leave you to it. Those of us who lived through those times can recall.. Not everyone has amnesia

The question was on Infrastructure.. managing crowd and touts by empowering and arming some touts create a bigger problem in any society. it's like arming youths to win an election the repercussion is excessive

in a discourse, bring facts, don't engage in convoy and run from it with such Clauses. your choice of words around amnesia is an insult employed by kids

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Tinubu Applauds AFDB’S $520M Investment In Agro-industries / Taiwo Oyedele Recommends Suspension Of VAT On Diesel / Buhari Daughter Repeated Class, Graduated With Only A Pass At Law School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.