Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,382 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Makinde Hands Over 3 New Buses To Football Clubs In Oyo (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makinde Hands Over 3 New Buses To Football Clubs In Oyo (photos) (24641 Views)

Governor Seyi Makinde Presents 28 New Buses To All Tertiary Institutions In Oyo / Federal Government Buys 7 New Buses From Innoson For Abuja Airport / Uzodimma Allocates Brand New Buses To Ministries, Department & Agencies (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makinde Hands Over 3 New Buses To Football Clubs In Oyo (photos) by Bobotic(m): 11:43am On Nov 19, 2021
Just hunger still dey for the land Oga shocked

Re: Makinde Hands Over 3 New Buses To Football Clubs In Oyo (photos) by empressSkincare(f): 11:43am On Nov 19, 2021
Wow
Re: Makinde Hands Over 3 New Buses To Football Clubs In Oyo (photos) by jolak5(m): 11:43am On Nov 19, 2021
it’s obvious that no matter what you do, someone has something negative to say. People who haven’t gotten their lives together are saying providing buses isn’t enough.

It’s a step, let’s praise the person that remembers the little things cos Nigeria is in need of those set of people.

4 Likes

Re: Makinde Hands Over 3 New Buses To Football Clubs In Oyo (photos) by iampeterben(m): 11:43am On Nov 19, 2021
Wow! Cool, it would ginger them give their 100 to the football matches.
Re: Makinde Hands Over 3 New Buses To Football Clubs In Oyo (photos) by udemzyudex(m): 11:45am On Nov 19, 2021
tsdarkside:
nigerian leaders cant think....this is surely not enough....

let them play ball for this busses as price....

What are you saying?
Re: Makinde Hands Over 3 New Buses To Football Clubs In Oyo (photos) by aktolly54(m): 11:45am On Nov 19, 2021
Penguin2:
There was a day Tunde Ednut asked who the best governor in Nigeria has been so far, and I was surprised to see most respondents say Seyi Makinde.

It was surprising because Nairaland zombies had tagged Makinde an audio governor.

Don’t get me wrong, I understand that some governors have online warriors but no one countered anyone who mentioned GSM.

So, our Ibadan folks, has Makinde finally exited the audio phase?
he's trying in term of payment of worker and pensioner. But I must be sincere, his infrastructure project can't meet ajimobi . ajimobi did good infrastructure and peace reign in Ibadan but he suffer worker small and insult pensioner while seyi do opposite
Re: Makinde Hands Over 3 New Buses To Football Clubs In Oyo (photos) by Dawudski(m): 11:45am On Nov 19, 2021
Orogi:

Nothing do you jare

I would have been more concerned if you love Buhari with all passion
Re: Makinde Hands Over 3 New Buses To Football Clubs In Oyo (photos) by viralinfo: 11:45am On Nov 19, 2021
Nice One ...
Re: Makinde Hands Over 3 New Buses To Football Clubs In Oyo (photos) by Phcmayor(m): 11:46am On Nov 19, 2021
This one don loot money use am go buy fairly used bus for footballers
Re: Makinde Hands Over 3 New Buses To Football Clubs In Oyo (photos) by 27Pushing30: 11:46am On Nov 19, 2021
Can someone explain to me why STATE resources are being spent on clubs?

SHAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

1 Like

Re: Makinde Hands Over 3 New Buses To Football Clubs In Oyo (photos) by Dawudski(m): 11:47am On Nov 19, 2021
Nawa ooh. God bless him abeg.
Re: Makinde Hands Over 3 New Buses To Football Clubs In Oyo (photos) by Taye4j: 11:47am On Nov 19, 2021
Permesso:

I have never heard of any yoruba state governor's patronising Innoson product, cars or Coastal bus. But they will be quick to rush to Japanese Toyota products to grow their economy, but will expect Vat from Federal Government collected from Innosons and Co that are indigenous manufactures. This is very Bad of the so called one Nigeria. Lagos government can encouraged him by chattering buses and Vans instead of patronising, empowering and growing foreign G.D.P.

Please tell us, how many cars or buses have been bought by SE Governors or business men? Stop being emotional pls.

1 Like

Re: Makinde Hands Over 3 New Buses To Football Clubs In Oyo (photos) by IPIGSRMUMU: 11:50am On Nov 19, 2021
Useless audio Governor.
Re: Makinde Hands Over 3 New Buses To Football Clubs In Oyo (photos) by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 19, 2021
Permesso:

I have never heard of any yoruba state governor's patronising Innoson product, cars or Coastal bus. But they will be quick to rush to Japanese Toyota products to grow their economy, but will expect Vat from Federal Government collected from Innosons and Co that are indigenous manufactures. This is very Bad of the so called one Nigeria. Lagos government can encouraged him by chattering buses and Vans instead of patronising, empowering and growing foreign G.D.P.
Trash!
Re: Makinde Hands Over 3 New Buses To Football Clubs In Oyo (photos) by forgiveness: 11:53am On Nov 19, 2021
Permesso:

Innoson is not the only indigenous car in Nigeria. We have Nord Automobile in Lagos here.
Re: Makinde Hands Over 3 New Buses To Football Clubs In Oyo (photos) by Manshot1: 11:54am On Nov 19, 2021
aktolly54:
he's trying in term of payment of worker and pensioner. But I must be sincere, his infrastructure project can't meet ajimobi . ajimobi did good infrastructure and peace reign in Ibadan but he suffer worker small and insult pensioner while seyi do opposite

If I show you the infrastructure he is doing and the ones he already did and how he has surpassed Ajimobi infrastructure wise hope you won't run away?

Can I go ahead?

3 Likes

Re: Makinde Hands Over 3 New Buses To Football Clubs In Oyo (photos) by Franking: 11:56am On Nov 19, 2021
Government should hands off sponsorship of clubs. They have enough on their plates already. If private ownership of clubs isn't possible let us forget it, Biko.
Re: Makinde Hands Over 3 New Buses To Football Clubs In Oyo (photos) by forgiveness: 11:56am On Nov 19, 2021
Manshot1:

If I show you the infrastructure he is doing and the ones he already did and how he has surpassed Ajimobi infrastructure wise hope you won't run away?

Can I go ahead?

Please, go ahead. I am interested.
Re: Makinde Hands Over 3 New Buses To Football Clubs In Oyo (photos) by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 19, 2021
Manshot1:

Can I go ahead?
pls go ahead with pics,it been yrs i left IB CITY
Re: Makinde Hands Over 3 New Buses To Football Clubs In Oyo (photos) by kylexy11: 11:57am On Nov 19, 2021
Innoson products are too expensive

Permesso:

Re: Makinde Hands Over 3 New Buses To Football Clubs In Oyo (photos) by forgiveness: 11:57am On Nov 19, 2021
Franking:
Government should hands off sponsorship of clubs. They have enough on their plates already. If private ownership of clubs isn't possible let us forget it, Biko.

Exactly! Sell off 75% to private investors and retain 15% for the government.
Re: Makinde Hands Over 3 New Buses To Football Clubs In Oyo (photos) by puremaker7(m): 11:58am On Nov 19, 2021
Permesso:

we don't buy nonsense
Re: Makinde Hands Over 3 New Buses To Football Clubs In Oyo (photos) by seyz91(m): 12:07pm On Nov 19, 2021
cheesy
Bombastically00:
to collect something from u go hard ooo..
Re: Makinde Hands Over 3 New Buses To Football Clubs In Oyo (photos) by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:07pm On Nov 19, 2021
Rubbish
Absolute rubbish.
Re: Makinde Hands Over 3 New Buses To Football Clubs In Oyo (photos) by Penguin2: 12:09pm On Nov 19, 2021
aktolly54:

That’s what usually happens.

You can’t have the two. It’s either infrastructure is going and workers are suffering or Vice versa.

But I think Makinde isn’t doing badly in terms of infrastructure too.

2 Likes

Re: Makinde Hands Over 3 New Buses To Football Clubs In Oyo (photos) by aktolly54(m): 12:19pm On Nov 19, 2021
Manshot1:

Can I go ahead?
go ahead
Re: Makinde Hands Over 3 New Buses To Football Clubs In Oyo (photos) by aktolly54(m): 12:21pm On Nov 19, 2021
Penguin2:

That’s what usually happens.

You can’t have the two. It’s either infrastructure is going and workers are suffering or Vice versa.

But I think Makinde isn’t doing badly in terms of infrastructure too.
infrastructure level isn't bad. But I don't know whether he will surpass ajimobi own if he was elected 2nd term and also spend 8yrs
Re: Makinde Hands Over 3 New Buses To Football Clubs In Oyo (photos) by Pootle: 12:45pm On Nov 19, 2021
rubbish all clubs should be privatized.
Re: Makinde Hands Over 3 New Buses To Football Clubs In Oyo (photos) by Soffyh(m): 12:58pm On Nov 19, 2021
tsdarkside:
nigerian leaders cant think....this is surely not enough....

let them play ball for this busses as price....
u mean prize
Re: Makinde Hands Over 3 New Buses To Football Clubs In Oyo (photos) by Bennycollins: 1:00pm On Nov 19, 2021
tillaman:
Commendable but I hope they also get their salaries on a reg cause I no sure say them dey pay those crown FC boys
you no sure. Why not be sure before writing.
Re: Makinde Hands Over 3 New Buses To Football Clubs In Oyo (photos) by Manshot1: 1:10pm On Nov 19, 2021
aktolly54:
go ahead

1. Completing and commissioning of the 65KM Moniya Iseyin road. That is a 65KM road done and completed. That alone is more than what Ajimobi did in his 8years.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/06/03/makinde-commissions-65km-moniya-ijaye-iseyin-road/%3famp=1

2.The Junction Improvement project done at Challenge/Felele. A 2.5Billion naira project that has solved traffic at challenge totally. The first time ever such will be in the whole of Oyo state. Challenge right now is the most beautiful place in the whole of Oyo state.

3.The General Gas's flyover due to be completed I think January the latest and mind you this wont be truckless like the one in the city centre at Mokola

https://www.insideoyo.com/makinde-flags-off-n1bn-flyover-across-idi-ape-basorun-akobo-road/

4.Dualisation of the 7.2 km Idi Ape-Basorun-Akobo-Odogbo Barracks Road, Ibadan. A project left abandoned by the Ajimobi administration

https://businessday.ng/news/article/oyo-govt-re-awards-abandoned-7-2km-idi-ape-basorun-akobo-road/

The Saki dual road this will be commissioned first week of December. It was more or less an abandoned project till seyi decided to reaward and complete it.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/09/oyo-govt-re-awards-9-7km-saki-township-road-for-n4-7bn/amp/

The Oyo Ogbomosho road, A 35KM road.This is a federal road to be completed next year too

https://guardian.ng/news/oyo-government-approves-additional-scope-of-work-on-iseyin-fashola-oyo-road-project/

The New Garage to Akala express road with a spur to Apata. This is a road done by Akala which Ajimobi did not touch in 8 years. The road was done to help people of Apata to beat their perennial everyday traffic. This too will be completed next year

And the chairman of them all. The Ibadan circular road. A project left undone too by Ajimobi. Seyi wants to do 35KM of the road in his front year

And to cap it all. The four major bus terminals being built in Ibadan. Two world class being built at Iwo road. Another at Iwo road and another one at challenge. Not the current one where the former MRS was at challenge.

And also the Light up OYO. guess you see how beautiful Oyo state is at night now unlike before when everything is dark with no light to see a thing. Simple basic things that should have been done before now..

I hope if you will refute these you will do so with facts. Ajimobi did not do one third of all these when h was Govornor

Or is it the Win of Lautech?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

There Will Be No Interim Govt In Nigeria – Primate Ayodele In New Prophecy / Osagie Ize-Iyamu Was Rusticated - Oshiomhole / Live Pictures of Olawepo Hashim's Presidential Campaign In Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.