Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Can I Learn Cryptocurrency And Forex By Myself - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Can I Learn Cryptocurrency And Forex By Myself (747 Views)

Do You Know You Can Now Trade B-inary and forex On Ur Own And Win? / Winning with Forex by iMarketLive (Owned by Forex guru - Christopher Terry) / Learn Cryptocurrency Trading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Learn Cryptocurrency And Forex By Myself by Lenny22: 8:44am On Dec 22, 2021
I really need your advice guys.
1) is it possible for me to learn Cryptocurrency and Forex trading all by myself?

2) How long is this going to take

3) What are needed tools to aid my learning process
Re: Can I Learn Cryptocurrency And Forex By Myself by ThinkDigitally2: 9:42am On Dec 22, 2021
Lenny22:
1) is it possible for me to learn Cryptocurrency and Forex trading all by myself?

Chat me up to give you my free guides..

Note: It is free
Re: Can I Learn Cryptocurrency And Forex By Myself by Lenny22: 10:08am On Dec 22, 2021
ThinkDigitally2:

Chat me up to give you my free guides..

Note: It is free
Kindly drop your contact please
Re: Can I Learn Cryptocurrency And Forex By Myself by ThinkDigitally2: 10:44am On Dec 22, 2021
Lenny22:

Kindly drop your contact please
Re: Can I Learn Cryptocurrency And Forex By Myself by Regenerated012(m): 11:43am On Dec 22, 2021
Yeah, you can but it takes longer time and it depends on your capability of learning
Re: Can I Learn Cryptocurrency And Forex By Myself by Undispu3rd(m): 12:23pm On Dec 22, 2021
LEARN AND EARN MONEY WITH YOUR MOBILE PHONE FOR FREE

I have been teaching people various means of making huge and insane money online for free.

Join my Masterclass and begin to earn immediately. No financial investment is needed.

All that is required is your knowledge, smart phone and a little bit of your time.

Please note I DO NOT CHARGE MEMBERS OF MY COMMUNITY A DIME. If anybody ask you for money PLEASE FOR YOUR OWN GOOD DON'T GIVE, EVEN IF IT IS MONEY YOU CAN LOSS WITHOUT WORRIES.

If interested join our WhatsApp platform here:
https:///H9CzHgMjS7aKRlas2dyya2

Subscribe to our Channel for update and to learn how our system works at:
https://youtube.com/channel/UC0LYydBSmL0D9OH5_Z5Xj3Q

See you at the TOP!
Re: Can I Learn Cryptocurrency And Forex By Myself by Josele01(m): 3:59pm On Dec 22, 2021
Lenny22:

Absolutely, you can. It will take time like all good things but you will find your footing. With enough practice and some patience, you'll be glad eventually that you did. To advance your learning I would suggest honestly that you join a good crypto community on any social media (whatsapp, telegram, etc) where people trade all day and you'll get to see live action. If at all you plan on giving any kobo to any body you must be very wise about it as this is december period and a lot if scammers are on the loose. I can recommend a telegram community to you, it's sort of a closed group but its 100% free. I can't post links here but you can check my signature for the link. When the webpage opens just click on get started and you'll be redirected to the telegram group. Best of luck!!!
Re: Can I Learn Cryptocurrency And Forex By Myself by ElectronicMoney(m): 7:20pm On Dec 22, 2021
Josele01:

Absolutely, you can. It will take time like all good things but you will find your footing. With enough practice and some patience, you'll be glad eventually that you did. To advance your learning I would suggest honestly that you join a good crypto community on any social media (whatsapp, telegram, etc) where people trade all day and you'll get to see live action. If at all you plan on giving any kobo to any body you must be very wise about it as this is december period and a lot if scammers are on the loose. I can recommend a telegram community to you, it's sort of a closed group but its 100% free. I can't post links here but you can check my signature for the link. When the webpage opens just click on get started and you'll be redirected to the telegram group. Best of luck!!!

Does this group do KYC before admitting new members?
Re: Can I Learn Cryptocurrency And Forex By Myself by Josele01(m): 7:27pm On Dec 22, 2021
ElectronicMoney:

Does this group do KYC before admitting new members?

Absolutely not. There would be no need for that. However, you are encouraged to not send any money to any member under any guise. It's just for learning and earning opportunities, anyone is welcomed there
Re: Can I Learn Cryptocurrency And Forex By Myself by haleemrahman490: 9:35pm On Dec 22, 2021
I will also like to have the guide bro.
Re: Can I Learn Cryptocurrency And Forex By Myself by Ssdd: 9:47pm On Dec 22, 2021
Automate binary trading
Re: Can I Learn Cryptocurrency And Forex By Myself by dan9ice(m): 10:20pm On Dec 22, 2021
Guy help me
Have been of stocks lately
Still figuring it out
Apparently I'm using trove app

Have watched series of videos but still not yet satisfied.. Though I had already starting trading (buying stocks)
Just need someone that will give me more light and also I can ask some questions.
Thanks anticipation
Re: Can I Learn Cryptocurrency And Forex By Myself by bestbiz17: 10:31pm On Dec 22, 2021
The link to ur WhatsApp group isn't working?
Undispu3rd:

I have been teaching people various means of making huge and insane money online for free.

Join my Masterclass and begin to earn immediately. No financial investment is needed.

All that is required is your knowledge, smart phone and a little bit of your time.

Please note I DO NOT CHARGE MEMBERS OF MY COMMUNITY A DIME. If anybody ask you for money PLEASE FOR YOUR OWN GOOD DON'T GIVE, EVEN IF IT IS MONEY YOU CAN LOSS WITHOUT WORRIES.

See you at the TOP!
Re: Can I Learn Cryptocurrency And Forex By Myself by Plus10(m): 10:31pm On Dec 22, 2021
UPDATE FOR CRPTO LOVERS!

1. Open your trust wallet

2. Open ethereum, copy address

3. Go to DAPPS SECTION

4. Open this link on the search box ��
https://dxdy.finance/EPQK4L9

5. Click on airdrop and paste the ethereum address.
6. Get 10 DYDX TOKEN worth 300$

Pls do this as soon as youj can. it will end on 24th of this month and withdrawal is immediately.

Don't miss this one ✅
Re: Can I Learn Cryptocurrency And Forex By Myself by dan9ice(m): 12:59am On Dec 23, 2021
Undispu3rd:

The link isn't going please

See you at the TOP!
Re: Can I Learn Cryptocurrency And Forex By Myself by cj4humanity: 8:39pm On Dec 24, 2021
To start with, read Richest man in Babylon, Rich dad poor dad, babypips.com, intelligent investor, YouTube and many others in that order. Don't skip babypips grin I did but later returned and never regret

(1) (Reply)

For Just 250k!Get back your 250k within 2weeks / How Can You Trade Stock From USA In Nigeria ? / Real Estate; the Best Investment..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.