Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

"My Unizik Postgraduate Studies Virtual Experience" - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "My Unizik Postgraduate Studies Virtual Experience" (251 Views)

Intending/ Prospective Unizik Postgraduate Students. / UNIZIK Postgraduate Tuition Fees Schedule 2019/2020 For Msc, Bsc, PGD / UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission Form For 2019/2020 Academic Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Unizik Postgraduate Studies Virtual Experience" by DonSion(m): 10:24am On Nov 18, 2021
Dr. Nrierina Moses a Nigerian national in U.K who recently bagged a ph.D in Nnamdi Azikiwe University College of Postgraduate Studies has commended the efforts of the management in their newly found methodology in conduct of their final virtual examinations for graduating students.

"Dr. Moses disclosed that why preparing boarding a flight back to the country after his undaunting research tour, he was called upon by his supervisor to gear ready for his final examination defense via virtual means from U.K.

"Dr. Moses in his social media handle hinted he never believed until a week later, after he had a successful virtual examination."

"He commended the College for cutting him travel costs and other peculiar expenses and equally the timely and effective correspondence displayed by the entire crew of the College of Postgraduate Studies Unizik."

My experience:
Speculations in the recent past has been that the School now College of Postgraduate are too slow in graduating students. Whereas I had my Pg.D programme fulfilled at Unizik Postgraduate College within it's stipulated time period.

The success secret is to consolidate on cordial relations and effective communications with the supervisors and lecturers. And always work alongside with the College calendar time table.

Moreso, timely grasping and perusing through the manual book containing the
guidelines and regulations. It helped , I became abreast with the lecture duration for the session and the exam periods.

I have commenced my M.Sc already in same College, expecting to graduate in 2 years timeline, and the College is efficient about the process with more pecks around the corner smiley

Re: "My Unizik Postgraduate Studies Virtual Experience" by Gentlerespect76: 10:57am On Nov 18, 2021
Confused reporting. He has PhD already you said but the gentleman is talking about commencing Masters studies. Nawao.

What Moses did as I understand it is a Postgraduate Diploma (Pg.D) and not PhD, please.

1 Like

Re: "My Unizik Postgraduate Studies Virtual Experience" by DonSion(m): 11:28am On Nov 18, 2021
Yes, please I already enrolled for M.Sc programme in the College due to the revelations and positive commendations from the radiographer who was gisting his experience with the College.
Re: "My Unizik Postgraduate Studies Virtual Experience" by DonSion(m): 11:29am On Nov 18, 2021
Gentlerespect76:
Confused reporting. He has PhD already you said but the gentleman is talking about commencing Masters studies. Nawao.

What Moses did as I understand it is a Postgraduate Diploma (Pg.D) and not PhD, please.

Yes, please I already enrolled for M.Sc programme in the College due to the revelations and positive commendations from the radiographer who was gisting his experience with the College.

(1) (Reply)

K O Mbadiwe University Officially Gets NUC Approval / New Free Search Engine! / 33 Universities And Colleges In The United States Of America (USA) With Yorùbá P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.