Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,707 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

..... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ..... (716 Views)

Police Refused To Come As Robbers Attacked, They Have Killed My Husband / Andy Bature: Our Kidnappers Said They Would Have Killed Us If We Were Christians / Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

..... by Deadchicken: 10:48am On Nov 18, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ..... by seankafor(m): 10:49am On Nov 18, 2021
Report to the police ASAP sad
Re: ..... by TundeWX: 10:58am On Nov 18, 2021
The first half of ur write-up was totally unnecessary and puts u in a bad light.
Reporting ursef to the police will solve nothing,wat u shud do is visit the hospitals close to the scene,the people around wud most probably hav carried the injured there...from there I leave it to ur judgement to do the noble thing.

2 Likes

Re: ..... by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 18, 2021
You have killed someone bro
Re: ..... by ERockson: 11:14am On Nov 18, 2021
You are under arrest., Watch out!
Re: ..... by delzbaba(m): 11:18am On Nov 18, 2021
Thats crazy, go back to the area without your car and make enquiries about the accident that happened last night, DO NOT GO TO NIGERIAN POLICE STATION i beg you.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Facts Emerge On The Alleged Murder Of Timothy Adegoke From Oriyomi Hamzat / 31st December Nightmare In Nigeria / All Parties Involved Would Be Punished. Lagos Govt Condemns Petrol Souvenir At P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.