Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

13-year-old Boy Stabs Sugarcane Seller To Death In Borno - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 13-year-old Boy Stabs Sugarcane Seller To Death In Borno (684 Views)

Yahoo Boy Stabs Prostitute To Death, Sets Hotel Ablaze In Delta / Secondary School Boy Stabs A Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) / Teenage Boy Stabs Neighbour’s Daughter To Death In Aba. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

13-year-old Boy Stabs Sugarcane Seller To Death In Borno by BadNews: 10:13pm On Jan 23, 2022
Update From . COM

The Borno State Police Command has arrested a 13-year-old boy identified as Abdullahi Sanusi for the alleged murder of a 19-year-old man named Mohammed Abdullahi over refusal to pay for sugarcane.

Confirming the incident to newsmen, the state commissioner of police, Abdu Umar, said the victim on Wednesday forcefully took the suspect’s sugarcane without payment and when the former asked for money, Abdullahi started beating him. The suspect then used the knife, which he was using to cut sugarcane to stab the neck of the victim.

“On the same date (19/01/2022) at about 1700hrs, one Abdullahi Sanusi, 13, of the same address used a sharp knife, which he was using to cut sugarcane and stabbed one Mohammed Abdullahi, 19, on his neck at Mallawan in Gidan Dambe area.

As a result, the victim sustained serious injury. He was rushed to UMTH for treatment but later died on the same date.

The suspect alleged that the deceased forcefully took away his sugar cane and refused to pay and when the suspect demanded his money, the deceased started beating him as a result of which the suspect stabbed the victim with a knife” the police boss said.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/1/13-year-old-boy-stabs-sugarcane-seller-to-death-in-borno.html

Re: 13-year-old Boy Stabs Sugarcane Seller To Death In Borno by youngsahito(m): 10:18pm On Jan 23, 2022
Why the guy sef no pay for sugarcane that he bought.

1 Like

Re: 13-year-old Boy Stabs Sugarcane Seller To Death In Borno by BadNews: 10:18pm On Jan 23, 2022
youngsahito:
Why the guy sef no pay for sugarcane that he bought.

See More Photos Via www.. com
Re: 13-year-old Boy Stabs Sugarcane Seller To Death In Borno by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 23, 2022
I no understand this news ooo.
Who be the seller and who be the buyer?? undecided
Who start to dey beat who?? undecided
What is going on here?
Re: 13-year-old Boy Stabs Sugarcane Seller To Death In Borno by MITCHELL96: 10:43pm On Jan 23, 2022
WILL ANY GOOD NEWS EVER COME FROM THE NORTH undecided ?
Re: 13-year-old Boy Stabs Sugarcane Seller To Death In Borno by Ever8090: 10:49pm On Jan 23, 2022
This people dey start to kill at very young age oooo...
Re: 13-year-old Boy Stabs Sugarcane Seller To Death In Borno by JoyousFurnitire(m): 10:57pm On Jan 23, 2022
13 yo beat a 19 yo and then stab? undecided
Re: 13-year-old Boy Stabs Sugarcane Seller To Death In Borno by realstars: 11:02pm On Jan 23, 2022
This is junior bandit. Grandson of boko haram,
Re: 13-year-old Boy Stabs Sugarcane Seller To Death In Borno by Polynek(m): 1:06am On Jan 24, 2022
Imagine ordinary sugar cane oo chaaaii
Re: 13-year-old Boy Stabs Sugarcane Seller To Death In Borno by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:14am On Jan 24, 2022
This is clearly a case of self defense nothing else..you can't buy my good from me and start beating me when I requested for my money..

I either pepper spray you or use any weapon I can get to defend myself even though you are gonna loose your life.. simple..
Re: 13-year-old Boy Stabs Sugarcane Seller To Death In Borno by obyrich(m): 7:47am On Jan 24, 2022
Beebah2000:
What is going on here?
The story and headline are contradictory. grin
Re: 13-year-old Boy Stabs Sugarcane Seller To Death In Borno by KingsCorner(m): 10:56am On Jan 24, 2022
Beebah2000:
What is going on here?

Me sef confuse........Both if dem nah Abdullahi person no know who deh beat who

(1) (Reply)

The reason Deborah Samuel, Student of Shehu Shagari COE was Killed / 16-year Old Boy's Eyes Plucked Out By His 'employer' In Bauchi (photos) / How Italy-based Nigerian Was Beaten To Death, Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.