Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Top Football Players To Honour Kanu Nwankwo - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Top Football Players To Honour Kanu Nwankwo (8387 Views)

Kanu Nwankwo Visits Kelechi Iheanacho In Manchester / Amara & Kanu Nwankwo With Thierry Henry (Photo) / Kanu Nwankwo's Son Flaunts His Father's Ferrari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Football Players To Honour Kanu Nwankwo by mithel(m): 6:50pm On Jun 11, 2011
Full time.ALL STARS SUPA EAGLES WIN BY 3 goals to 1.

With ike uche not respecting idah peterside with a nice shot to the top right corner of d post.
Re: Top Football Players To Honour Kanu Nwankwo by yommys01(m): 7:01pm On Jun 11, 2011
can anyone who loves kanu advise him to start taking lessons in fulani.
his poor knowledge of the language is an absolute disgrace
I will agree with you the day the queen or Bush, or Obama start speaking any of our local languages fluently. Anofia.
Re: Top Football Players To Honour Kanu Nwankwo by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 11, 2011
Abeg, wetin concern una with Kanu's lang (as far as him go fit speak him native lang). 10 gbosa 4 him jare. SAI RAPILO !
Re: Top Football Players To Honour Kanu Nwankwo by Konjour(m): 8:10pm On Jun 11, 2011
Kudos to the Nigerian and Arsenal LEGEND, He deserves all the credit and glory that has been accrued to him. If i was to ever be a footballer, he's

gon be my idol. He embodies the epitome of simplicity and level-headedness which is not a common trait in modern footballers. GO PAPI!

FOR ME, You're always gon' among the best 3 to ever emerge from the African continent. smiley

Re: Top Football Players To Honour Kanu Nwankwo by Gbenge77(m): 8:22pm On Jun 11, 2011
What an illustrious career he has had.Arguably Nigeria's most decorated player.
Re: Top Football Players To Honour Kanu Nwankwo by fxtopedia(m): 8:39pm On Jun 11, 2011
If all you see in Kanu's achievement is that he cannot speak good English,
you are only exposing your weakness! Kindly SHOW us your WAEC or GCE
result to confirm your superiority over him.

If you have no temerity to do that, kindly remain a fool angry
Re: Top Football Players To Honour Kanu Nwankwo by molosco: 10:37pm On Jun 11, 2011
Kanu is a legend regardles of whether he can speak english or not, how much has your spoken english fetch you?
Re: Top Football Players To Honour Kanu Nwankwo by mamagee3(f): 10:45pm On Jun 11, 2011
Gbenge 77:

What an illustrious career he has had.Arguably Nigeria's most decorated player.
Fact!
Re: Top Football Players To Honour Kanu Nwankwo by Limaoscar: 10:52pm On Jun 11, 2011
Hey, I'm a new here,
Kanu is just one of the best player of his generation. He is my second favourite nigerian player after Jay Jay.
His style was unique, and he remains the best of african players when they were 20. If not the big surgery, maybe he would have gone as far as Weah or Eto'o

He actually did much better post His surgery, he is a MIRACLE and He knows it himself.
Re: Top Football Players To Honour Kanu Nwankwo by hlexzy: 11:04pm On Jun 11, 2011
Kanu can't speak english but he own a school grin grin grin , Mr cock can speak and write english but e no get job shocked shocked shocked , ode , If u like get MBBS, Kanu don get PHD for hin own field, Walaaiiiii, talk of physics and kanu will tell you the right coach for chelsea fc,
Re: Top Football Players To Honour Kanu Nwankwo by duke4ever: 11:12pm On Jun 11, 2011
I never knew Fashola has a lot of youthful vigor in him. His touches and passes actually proves he is a good footballer. Aside this, I think I admire his humility to have not only honoured the legendry Nwankwo's testimonial Match but also played in the match. Am loving this man, Yoruba Kwenu!!!!! Kwenu!!!! Kwezue nuo!!!!
Re: Top Football Players To Honour Kanu Nwankwo by wandyvirus(m): 11:38pm On Jun 11, 2011
I was at the testimonial and i have never seen such honor bestowed on one man.The Chairman of the EPL was there as well as Chairmen of other FA's from around the world. It was emotion laden as Kanu and his friend bid farewell in a parade. The crowds could not help them selves as some ran on the track and pitch and to hug Kanu and their favorite Stars. Yakubu was booed all through his time on the pitch,that shows how unforgiving the Nigerian fans are(that includes me)
Overall it was worth the man,the match and the rain! A chapter has closed,and can never be rewritten.
It was a pleasure to see the Okocha,Kanu Adebayo combinations;to see that Rufi and Ike still has it in them;to see Finidi making those crosses he is too known for and to see Henderson from Portsmouth give a befitting farewell to The King,the legend-Kanu
Re: Top Football Players To Honour Kanu Nwankwo by Sike(m): 6:42am On Jun 13, 2011
KANU, AM REALLY HAPPY FOR THAT MAN. Congratulation!
Re: Top Football Players To Honour Kanu Nwankwo by solexking: 9:26am On Jun 14, 2011
MR cork, wat so ever they call you. infact re a B I G FOOL. what has speaking english got to do with dis. some people can be too jealous at time. Mr cork YOUR FATHER can even speak common pigin in english. and u re here spoiling our kanu's name. God punish u for there. YOU PAPA. IDIOT. I DEY VESS FOR THAT GUY.
Re: Top Football Players To Honour Kanu Nwankwo by OYOYO1(m): 9:29am On Apr 18, 2012
Papilo, U don mak us proud already na!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

English Premier League All Time Winners. / How to become NaijaBet Agent And Earn 35% commission per week / Nadal Beats Medvedev In Epic Australian Open Final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.