Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Phone Numbers To Report Bad Police Officers To - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Phone Numbers To Report Bad Police Officers To (17097 Views)

FG Deploys Officers To Mdas To Monitor PMS Implementation / Nigerians Using FCT Police Emergency Numbers To Obtain Loans — CP / Nigerian Army Releases Phone Numbers To The Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Numbers To Report Bad Police Officers To by Germi9: 12:09pm On Nov 18, 2021
Story!!! Na dem dem
Re: Phone Numbers To Report Bad Police Officers To by Dbiz1111(m): 12:10pm On Nov 18, 2021
WiszyFraud:

They’ll practically deny you.. undecided

This country?? Doomed cry
Re: Phone Numbers To Report Bad Police Officers To by snoopz: 12:11pm On Nov 18, 2021
You wan report criminals to criminals, no be juju be that grin grin grin
Re: Phone Numbers To Report Bad Police Officers To by PROPHETmichael: 12:14pm On Nov 18, 2021
This is stupidity. Why can't they make a short and easy to remember 4 or 6 digits number one can call? e.g 8888 etc
Re: Phone Numbers To Report Bad Police Officers To by AbdOla: 12:18pm On Nov 18, 2021
Eniiiiiii Kure,I curse IG join
Re: Phone Numbers To Report Bad Police Officers To by 2good2hear(m): 12:18pm On Nov 18, 2021
We also need a different number to report to, should in case we call these numbers you provided and the yeye people didn't pick up or respond to our complains. Abi no be naija wey I know again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phone Numbers To Report Bad Police Officers To by neonly: 12:18pm On Nov 18, 2021
Damage control
Re: Phone Numbers To Report Bad Police Officers To by FuckDModz: 12:19pm On Nov 18, 2021
kabe1:
The headline is funny grin grin grin

Is there any good police officer in Nigeria?

Yup. Unfortunately, they are all in the grave.

1 Like

Re: Phone Numbers To Report Bad Police Officers To by olatade(m): 12:21pm On Nov 18, 2021
Na still bad police go reply you. Don't waste your time.

1 Like

Re: Phone Numbers To Report Bad Police Officers To by Cokahot: 12:22pm On Nov 18, 2021
The best advice is to part with anything. You are now being robbed legally by the police,army,dss,mopol,just name it. I would rather drop 2k or 3k than to be harassed by these idiots. Call those numbers and get shot immediately.
Re: Phone Numbers To Report Bad Police Officers To by Jidegaf(m): 12:24pm On Nov 18, 2021
You are on a long thing if you believe Nigeria police.
Meanwhile check my signature
Re: Phone Numbers To Report Bad Police Officers To by Quality20(m): 12:31pm On Nov 18, 2021
how do we report dss, their agents and policemen compromised with money by one's enemies and therefore spoiling one's image by spreading false malicious non existent information to the public?
Re: Phone Numbers To Report Bad Police Officers To by Ihatethemods2: 12:33pm On Nov 18, 2021
Wow! This is really timely.
Re: Phone Numbers To Report Bad Police Officers To by pafisayo(m): 12:35pm On Nov 18, 2021
kabe1:
The headline is funny grin grin grin

Is there any good police officer in Nigeria?

Yes there are good police officers in Nigeria
Re: Phone Numbers To Report Bad Police Officers To by tolaswim: 12:47pm On Nov 18, 2021
Okay na
Re: Phone Numbers To Report Bad Police Officers To by dododawa1: 12:50pm On Nov 18, 2021
See POLICE,who will believe them

1 Like

Re: Phone Numbers To Report Bad Police Officers To by allytinted: 1:13pm On Nov 18, 2021
lalasticlala:
REPORT POLICE MISCONDUCT TO IGP MONITORING UNIT

Contact the following;

i. 08083454444

ii. 09055555463 (calls,sms only)

09134445465 (Whatsapp only)

III. Email: igpmonitoringfeedback@gmail.com
just incase
Re: Phone Numbers To Report Bad Police Officers To by chudez0147(m): 1:19pm On Nov 18, 2021
Halopy:
I have many reasons why I believe Nigeria police cannot change. Even the police management which rolled out numbers to report erring officers to are the same ones who will cover them. If you've had an encounter with the police before, you no go understand.
Very true.. the will also report you to the officer you reported and the officer go hand one big crime for your head for reporting him.

How did I know? It happened to me.

2 Likes

Re: Phone Numbers To Report Bad Police Officers To by NewNg1: 1:25pm On Nov 18, 2021
who should we report those who are responsible for not picking up emergency calls?
Re: Phone Numbers To Report Bad Police Officers To by Divoc19(f): 1:27pm On Nov 18, 2021
Call this number and IMPLICATE yourself.
This is Nigeria
Re: Phone Numbers To Report Bad Police Officers To by Divoc19(f): 1:29pm On Nov 18, 2021
I don't believe this.
I believe they are all corrupt.
The whole system is corrupt.
Even some clerics are corrupt.
pafisayo:

Yes there are good police officers in Nigeria
Re: Phone Numbers To Report Bad Police Officers To by debicy(m): 1:33pm On Nov 18, 2021
i have them here opposite my office. every young guys with bags passing the station are suspected yahoo boys. they stop them ransack their bags. i even heard they extorted 2m from a guy of recent.
Re: Phone Numbers To Report Bad Police Officers To by begge: 1:42pm On Nov 18, 2021
Rubbish! Have you arrest your brother abba kyari?
Re: Phone Numbers To Report Bad Police Officers To by Obyino: 2:15pm On Nov 18, 2021
Jokers
Re: Phone Numbers To Report Bad Police Officers To by Burchester: 2:29pm On Nov 18, 2021
lol
Re: Phone Numbers To Report Bad Police Officers To by TemmyT002(m): 2:30pm On Nov 18, 2021
Swear say they no go trace my number.
Re: Phone Numbers To Report Bad Police Officers To by pafisayo(m): 2:35pm On Nov 18, 2021
Divoc19:
I don't believe this.
I believe they are all corrupt.
The whole system is corrupt.
Even some clerics are corrupt.

Still I know most are corrupt not all
Yes the whole system is pretty messed up
And yes you can be a police officer and also a cleric and still be super corrupt .
But there are still very good police officers that are not corrupt .
Re: Phone Numbers To Report Bad Police Officers To by GoldenSpec: 2:53pm On Nov 18, 2021
I even tried to call one of the number e no dey go thru.. Awon eleribu gbogbo grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Oyetola Directs All Political Appointees To Resign / Nigeria Requests $3.5Billion Loan From World Bank- Financial Times / BREAKING: Magu’s Confirmation Causes Row In Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.