Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,707 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Phone Numbers To Report Bad Police Officers To - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Phone Numbers To Report Bad Police Officers To (17101 Views)

Nigerians Using FCT Police Emergency Numbers To Obtain Loans — CP / Nigerian Army Releases Phone Numbers To The Public / #endsars: Abuja Road Users Lament Gridlock, Beg Traffic Officers To Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Numbers To Report Bad Police Officers To by Uncleodi(m): 3:28pm On Nov 18, 2021
Ok, hope they will respond
Re: Phone Numbers To Report Bad Police Officers To by Divoc19(f): 3:33pm On Nov 18, 2021
The fact that they can't perform their uncorrupt duties in a corrupt environment makes them all corrupt. Don't you think so?
My lawyers friends use to say police hate lawyers.
pafisayo:

Still I know most are corrupt not all
Yes the whole system is pretty messed up
And yes you can be a police officer and also a cleric and still be super corrupt .
But there are still very good police officers that are not corrupt .
Re: Phone Numbers To Report Bad Police Officers To by Sholaco: 4:07pm On Nov 18, 2021
Hahahahahaha how can you report a bad person to an evil person?

1 Like

Re: Phone Numbers To Report Bad Police Officers To by Pass11: 4:11pm On Nov 18, 2021
ok
Re: Phone Numbers To Report Bad Police Officers To by kingmsookwagh(m): 4:17pm On Nov 18, 2021
Cruise nation!

It won't work!
Re: Phone Numbers To Report Bad Police Officers To by NobleRace: 4:18pm On Nov 18, 2021
TundeWX:
What has happened to Abba kyari

And James Nwafor.
Re: Phone Numbers To Report Bad Police Officers To by TundeWX: 4:25pm On Nov 18, 2021
NobleRace:

And James Nwafor.
This nwafor own is even more terrible than kyari sef

1 Like

Re: Phone Numbers To Report Bad Police Officers To by pafisayo(m): 4:32pm On Nov 18, 2021
Divoc19:
The fact that they can't perform their uncorrupt duties in a corrupt environment makes them all corrupt. Don't you think so?
My lawyers friends use to say police hate lawyers.

Lol � I rest my case but still not all are corrupt.
Re: Phone Numbers To Report Bad Police Officers To by Divoc19(f): 7:47pm On Nov 18, 2021
You can say that again grin
How you doing?
pafisayo:

Lol � I rest my case but still not all are corrupt.
Re: Phone Numbers To Report Bad Police Officers To by Halopy: 8:08pm On Nov 18, 2021
Honestly, na only God for deliver those men in black
chudez0147:

Very true.. the will also report you to the officer you reported and the officer go hand one big crime for your head for reporting him.

How did I know? It happened to me.
Re: Phone Numbers To Report Bad Police Officers To by chudez0147(m): 8:15pm On Nov 18, 2021
Halopy:
Honestly, na only God for deliver those men in black
I tell you bro.... E shock me how someone can look you in the eyes and lie against you. It is well
Re: Phone Numbers To Report Bad Police Officers To by pafisayo(m): 3:11pm On Nov 19, 2021
Divoc19:
You can say that again grin
How you doing?

Very fine ma.. how about you
Re: Phone Numbers To Report Bad Police Officers To by BluntCrazeMan: 9:09pm On Jan 09, 2022
lalasticlala:
REPORT POLICE MISCONDUCT TO IGP MONITORING UNIT

Contact the following;

i. 08083454444

ii. 09055555463 (calls,sms only)

09134445465 (Whatsapp only)

III. Email: igpmonitoringfeedback@gmail.com
As long as the Police Misconduct Unit is still a part of the main corrupt police, then all the noise na Nonsense.
Re: Phone Numbers To Report Bad Police Officers To by BluntCrazeMan: 9:51pm On Jan 09, 2022
Halopy:
I have many reasons why I believe Nigeria police cannot change. Even the police management which rolled out numbers to report erring officers to are the same ones who will cover them. If you've had an encounter with the police before, you no go understand.
That their Espiri-De’Cor slang..
They will all rot in hell.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Oyetola Directs All Political Appointees To Resign / Sagay: APC Leadership Deserves Blame On Bayelsa Governorship Conundrum / Hoodlums Raze INEC Offices In Abeokuta South, Ede South LGAs (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.