Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,994 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema (26711 Views)

Julius Malema Supporters Beat Up Whites Protesting 'Racist' Song in SA (PICS) / Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) / "South Africa Is For All"—Julius Malema Condemns Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by ajl: 1:09pm On Nov 18, 2021
SATANlST:
omo we are not talking of looters here. looting is not a major crime. we are talking of more grievous crimes committed by these shithoole Igbos

And you are singling out a group of people on ethnic basis. How about our yoruba brothers who are often into credit cards frauds ... every group got something. And stop that hate.
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by SATANlST: 1:10pm On Nov 18, 2021
ajl:

And you are singling out a group of people on ethnic basis. How about our yoruba brothers who are often into credit cards frauds ... every group got something. And stop that hate.
south african issue is with Igbos ipob and drugs.

2 Likes

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by inoki247: 1:10pm On Nov 18, 2021
ajl:

Is looting the only crime that is committed in South Africa? Let us be honest, few of our people are involved in certain types of crimes in South Africa. They only need to focus on those and deport them if they are found committing crime. As much as I detest Nigerian situation, there is no way I will be happy if foreigners enter Nigeria and commit crime. Ain't we complaining about foreign Fulani criminals from other parts of West Africa. But they thrive in Nija because their godfather is in power.

You cant tell me crime will just happen in ur territory without having an indegene wu gave dem pass to carry it out..

They're just trying to exonerate dem sef from crime whereas dem also knows abt it...

Why can't this same black foreigners go near the white dominated area to du all diz crime....

so the thing combine work..
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by Poopypants: 1:11pm On Nov 18, 2021
Born2conquer:
Deporting foreign nationals in Nigeria was the beginning of our woes as a nation.

South Africa is still better than most Africa countries because of the foreign nationals there, I believe we Africans are not capable of ruling ourselves yet, not up for debate
when they say foreign nationals they actually mean , Nigerians , Ghanaians , Zimbabweans and other African countries , but mostly Nigerians .
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by techWriter3: 1:14pm On Nov 18, 2021
Malema a true Pan Africanist, I chance he get to the highest zenith of his political tenure
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by Moorish: 1:27pm On Nov 18, 2021
fineboynl:
Ummm. Nigeria would have been the destination for all black Africans.

Nigeria would have been the big brother that every Black would want to associate with.

Nigeria would have influence the continent and houses all the immigrates in Africa.

But the Giant is only a ant in the mist of planty.

Corruption and because black has the lowest IQ of all the human race. I don't need to argue because it has been proven without a reasonable doubt.
So you agree you have a lower IQ than all white people ?

Lol

1 Like

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by fineboynl(m): 1:32pm On Nov 18, 2021
Moorish:

So you agree you have a lower IQ than all white people ?

Lol
we uses majority in ratios
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by dreu2fine(m): 1:33pm On Nov 18, 2021
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQnd2T-3af0

“Someone said to me ‘if you want us to vote for you in 2024 you must abandon this thing of foreigners.’ I’m prepared to go home. I’m fine. I will never take a platform and denounce Africans. I will never do it. If it means votes are going, let them go. I’m prepared to go home. But to take a platform and please the White minority by pointing a finger at other fellow Black brothers, I’m not going to do that. When I see a Nigerian or a Zimbabwean or a Congolese or Ghanaian, I see myself.

“The EFF can do internal research to see how much this thing is hurting the EFF, but I am not prepared to take a platform to say, ‘Foreigners must go home.’ I would rather not be the president of South Africa. I will be the president of my children at home. We will practise Cabinet issues there. I don’ want. You mean I should go and tell these hungry Zimbabweans to leave and when I tell them to leave, I send them where?”
why are the whites not contesting for president
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by TUTU147: 1:34pm On Nov 18, 2021
Another reason why sounth Africa is not my destination,the hate is too much.

1 Like

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by Princedapace(m): 1:38pm On Nov 18, 2021
inoki247:

They're the one committing there crime if truly it's foreigners that's committing the crime during dere Looting spree did you see any foreigners amoung the arrested looter..

Abi which foreigner will struggle hard to leave his country nd goan start looting Love Machine or coffin...

that is not the crime they are talking about. There is usually looting during break down of protests everywhere... It happened in Nigeria, it happened in USA, it happened in China, etc.

The crimes they are talking about are rapes, stealing, car hijacking, human trafficking, etc. Let not pretend. Many people who migrate illegally to other countries tend to do these kind of things to survive because most of them didnt migrate with any competent indemand profession or skillsets.

Even in Ghana, a lot of them are complaining about crimes committed by Nigerians. Everyone can not be wrong at the same time. We shouldnt like about our potential rate of committing crime to make money to oppress our village people. It is a mindset thing.

I can break this down for u. Countries that dont complain much about these things are developed countries that have strong security systems to catch these illegal immigrants and crime committers such as USA, Canada, Germany, etc. A country like SA is still developing and does not have such strong security system like her developed counter parts. That is why the ordinary citizens are suffering the most from all these petty crimes committed at rural areas.
I personally dont know what someone will be doing another person's country illegally with no skillset, no education, nothing. What else will they do? Crime.
We should stop being cowards and fix our country instead of running away illegally.

As we type, many Nigerians are looking for how best to manipulate documents to stay in SA, how to use tourism visa to hide and remain in SA. These things are not good.
Remember, there was a time Nigerians also asked Ghannians to leave Nigeria grin
We would have done same if we were South Africans. No be their fault. Make we fix our own country grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by IronGalaxy: 1:39pm On Nov 18, 2021
AFvckingAlpha:
The vast majority of South Africans feel intimidated and in their own fvcking country, fvck they need to level up.

There has got to be something other foreign nationals doing that they ain't, they need to level up, they pussy.

They need to stop their xenophobic tendencies.

I said what I said
It's not intimidation. why would a dirty barefoot Malwaian intimidate us? you guys need to use logic when discussing such issues. We have a porous border with many undocumented low skilled foreigners coming in droves. A lot of crimes are committed by immigrants that can't even be tracked. Zimbabweans are busy with petty crimes in our cities snatching people's phones etc
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 18, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

lol,they should just search on google,almost 2000 south Africans live in brazil
Those people problem pass them. Even with an economy that's much more stable than ours they still can't make the best out of it. They rather blame everyone but themselves. Indians, Lebanese, Chinese and other foreigners are doing excellently well here but u will never see even the poorest Nigerians blame them for their misfortunes. Even when they have almost monopolize a lot of common markets. These SA people are on another level of negativity entirely grin
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by IronGalaxy: 1:46pm On Nov 18, 2021
dreu2fine:

why are the whites not contesting for president
Forgot how you Nigerians love your white people grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by IronGalaxy: 1:47pm On Nov 18, 2021
killmods:

Those people problem pass them. Even with an economy that's much more stable than ours they still can't make the best out of it. They rather blame everyone but themselves. Indians, Lebanese, Chinese and other foreigners are doing excellently well here but u will never see even the poorest Nigerians blame them for their misfortunes. Even when they have almost monopolize a lot of common markets. These SA people are on another level of negativity entirely grin
Is there an African country with an immigration ticking time bomb like South Africa? you narrow everything down to Xenophobia showing how narrow you think
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by IronGalaxy: 1:50pm On Nov 18, 2021
Emuforlife1:
Black South Africans think the Foreigner is their problem.Pathetic
Correction, South Africa is not only made of black people. There's consensus amongst South Africans of all walk of life with regards to immigration issues
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by IronGalaxy: 1:51pm On Nov 18, 2021
Sammerboi:
T[b]hese black south Africans fear the whites [/b]and hate their fellow Africans. Meanwhile it’s our leaders who fought for you to be liberated from this white rulers. If not for poverty SA no be country person for go now, their own citizens living in a deplorable houses and that.
I see fear and absolute worship of whites amongst Nigerians so please don't project your inferiority on us.

2 Likes

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by IronGalaxy: 1:52pm On Nov 18, 2021
jaxxy:
Ungrateful people don’t go far in life.

“Some” South Africans are suffering from post oppression traumatic syndrome. POTS.

The whites caged them for too long.

As for labour laws or issues in the so called capitalist system u can create benchmarks or quota systems. It’s very easy to keep the balance.
An yet Nigerians have a house nigga mentality of all Africans I've encountered.

1 Like

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by IronGalaxy: 1:53pm On Nov 18, 2021
sammirano:
South Africans know what they want, and I dont blame them. Thumbs up
Exactly
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by jaxxy(m): 1:55pm On Nov 18, 2021
IronGalaxy:

Even u don’t believe what u just said.
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by IronGalaxy: 1:55pm On Nov 18, 2021
Geenosko:
The average black south African is scared sh*t of the whites but bare their fangs when it comes to a fellow black. I have never heard them advocate for all the white foreigners to leave o, it's the blacks they are after. And funny enough, it's the white who control nearly all the means of production.
Apartheid really f*cked up their minds.
Tufiakwa.
Total BS and again projection. Black South Africans are similar to African Americans in terms of a similar history. we tend not to give a fvck about white people it's Nigerians who are obsessed with white people

4 Likes

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by Babaken(m): 1:56pm On Nov 18, 2021
fineboynl:
Ummm. Nigeria would have been the destination for all black Africans.

Nigeria would have been the big brother that every Black would want to associate with.

Nigeria would have influence the continent and houses all the immigrates in Africa.

But the Giant is only a ant in the mist of planty.

Corruption and because black has the lowest IQ of all the human race. I don't need to argue because it has been proven without a reasonable doubt.
And is not late to fix it back.
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by gambojimeta: 1:58pm On Nov 18, 2021
IronGalaxy:
As a Nigerian, he Isa correct.

Nigerians ah worship white skins even chinese andi Indians

3 Likes

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by IronGalaxy: 1:58pm On Nov 18, 2021
jaxxy:

Even u don’t believe what u just said.
Nigerians are the biggest coons in Africa man, everybody knows it even African Americans complain about it. You can never argue with a Nigerian without you guys waxing lyrical about them. you are the only people I hear regularly yearning for re-colonization and attribute anything positive in SA to white people. You have an unbelievably poor self-image in relation to white people

3 Likes

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by IronGalaxy: 1:58pm On Nov 18, 2021
gambojimeta:

As a Naijeriyan, he Isa correct.
Thank you for your honesty

1 Like

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by IronGalaxy: 1:59pm On Nov 18, 2021
stevebond007:
98% of land in the hands of the Whites is never their focus.
How sure are you with this?
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by IronGalaxy: 2:01pm On Nov 18, 2021
truthCoder:
Mark my words.

South Africa would be worse than Nigeria before the child born today clocks 50 years.
Dream on son, you were celebrating road markings of Sokoto road just yesterday grin grin grin You guys are essentially still languishing in the stone age
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by Ayomide811(m): 2:01pm On Nov 18, 2021
oluwazoba25:
look at this eleribu eda, is lagos your land? You that come from inside igbogila forest, ogbeni u no make sence jerre.
iya e eleribu
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by gambojimeta: 2:01pm On Nov 18, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Thank you for your honesty
You are welcome. This is an anonymous forum. I stand to gain nothing from lying.

1 Like

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by Ayomide811(m): 2:02pm On Nov 18, 2021
ajl:

Oloriburuku! Your nemesis will catch up with you. Tribal man with village mentality.
iya e eleriburuku
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by IronGalaxy: 2:02pm On Nov 18, 2021
tutudesz:

shocked if South Africans could read this comment
I've read it and it's BS. didn't evoke what it sought to
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by jaxxy(m): 2:03pm On Nov 18, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Nigerians are the biggest coons in Africa man, everybody knows it even African Americans complain about it. You can never argue with a Nigerian without you guys waxing lyrical about them. you are the only people I hear regularly yearning for re-colonization and attribute anything positive in SA to white people. You have an unbelievably poor self-image in relation to white people

Not poor self image bt not being afraid to tell ur self the truth of ur predicaments. There’s nothing wrong with applauding the whites where necessary if it’s valid.

Poor self worth and insecurity is denying the truth and defending a lie.
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by IronGalaxy: 2:05pm On Nov 18, 2021
SATANlST:
nigerians are cancer. deport them , exterminate them all. nuisance from shit holes
Another honest take. We are dealing with a lot in South Africa, including a wave of crime from undocumented Zimbos crossing the border illegally. we raise these issues we are labeled "xenophobic"> Nigerians wouldn't stand half of the things these foreigners do,they even make demands and bully our government, something they don't do their own governments.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Israel Says 21 Soldiers Killed In Gaza In Worst Single day(photos) / "Muslim Women Must Learn English Or Be Deported" - British PM. / Saudi Arabia Starts Issuing Drivers Licence To Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.